Happy Birthday Kathie!!!

Closed Thread
Old 09-01-2009, 05:27 PM
Dancing Thyme

It was GG, the best yet. Thanks all for the good wishes, its been a fun day and its only just begun. Havana tonight for dancing under the clouds to Patrick's rockin' band.... See ya all tomorrow when I'm down to 53 years of age..... ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 09-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
See ya all tomorrow when I'm down to 53 years of age..... ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Kathie, don't get too young too fast. At least stay above drinkin' age. LOL
Old 09-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Gold member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATH
HOPE IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 09-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Veteran member

Happy Birthday KathieI! It can only get better as you are a "Villager"!

Becky
Old 09-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

Here's hoping this birthday was your best one ever - but not your best one yet!

Best wishes for many more!

Old 09-02-2009, 03:54 AM
Gold member

Kathie's friends certainly demonstrated how they feel about her last evening at Havana Country Club. What a crowd turned out to wish her a Happy Birthday!! There wasn't much room left for anyone who wasn't part of her celebration, but they, too, soon found themselves enjoying the festivities as well.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Veteran member

WOW!!!! That is great to hear!! Kathie I am so happy you had such a great birthday!!!! I bet you were dancing the night away!
You go girl!!!
Jeanne
P.S. Dare I ask? Are there any pictures??
Old 09-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Dancing Thyme

I was truly overwhelmed and surprised by all this. What a fantastic group of friends to turn out like that to celebrate my birthday. A what a bunch of RATS my close friends are who kept this from me for so long. I literally didn't want the night to end. Yes, there are pictures, Jeanne, obviously I didn't take them, but I'll try to post some here. The best was my dance with Patrick ♥♥♥♥♥♥ You'll see it in the pictures.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my friends who came to the celebration of my 40th birthday party. It was a night I will NEVER forget.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

Old 09-02-2009, 06:07 AM
Veteran member

That is so cool that it was a "surprise" birthday party!!
Cant wait to see the pictures....but not to worry....no rush....I am sure you need a day of rest after celebrating your ""40th"" birthday!?!?
Old 09-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Dancing Thyme

Pictures are posted under my albums... go to quick links, all albums, and you'll see two albums, one is Kathie's Birthday Party and the other is More Kathie's Birthday Party.

Enjoy viewing your TOTV friends at play!!

Old 09-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Thumbs up Great Party

What a great time we had at your party Kathie. The friends that came to celebrate with you said it all, simply with their "presence". The dancing was fantastik, as was Patrick's band (exceptional last night). The deserts were plentiful, and Havanna even threw in a cake to show their appreciation to you. The Havanna staff . . . they were awesome. BTW, I forgot to tell you, last night the mgr. told me they were planning a halloween party, a Hawaiian luau, and some other special events. Havanna is truly a great place to dance and have a great time.
Old 09-02-2009, 08:29 AM
Gold member

A belated Happy Birthday.... I thought I noticed a twinkle in your eye yesterday at the gym.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Sage
Smile Wonderful Night!

Kathie, your birthday party was spectacular! Vetman and I had soooooo much fun! I got there tired, with a sore eye, but then, DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE! It was truly a fun night and I can't tell you how much I love that band!!! You go Girl! Patrick is adorable! I loved when the two of you danced together. Nice song too... "You Are So Beautiful to Me!" Woo hoooo! And he chose that one himself! Tons of people, yes we really had a ball. Can't wait until you turn 40 again!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:27 AM
Julie

Happy Birthday Kathie!!!

I can hardly believe this was your 68th birthday party, you don't dance like you're a day over 25! I'm glad your TV friends made it special for you.

GG, that was THE most thoughtful and creative gift a person could give.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Veteran member

I'm taking notes for when I move there. Where exactly is this Havanna place? Sounds like a happening place!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl08 View Post
What a great time we had at your party Kathie. The friends that came to celebrate with you said it all, simply with their "presence". The dancing was fantastik, as was Patrick's band (exceptional last night). The deserts were plentiful, and Havanna even threw in a cake to show their appreciation to you. The Havanna staff . . . they were awesome. BTW, I forgot to tell you, last night the mgr. told me they were planning a halloween party, a Hawaiian luau, and some other special events. Havanna is truly a great place to dance and have a great time.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.