Quantum Fiber Optic Service

Old 02-13-2024, 12:19 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakster66 View Post
Weird, because literally every address I've plugged in that has been north of 466A comes back as 'not available at this address'. You have given me hope that there are actual choices that might be available.

Edit: It looks like available in Marion county, but not so much south of it. So I will amend my initial question to be north of 466A but south of the Marion county line.

I just plugged in a random address in the Village of Santiago, & Quantum Fiber is available there.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
I just plugged in a random address in the Village of Santiago, & Quantum Fiber is available there.
Ah yes…seems a couple Sumter county villages above 466 do indeed have it (just not the ones I’m looking at 😃). Hopefully they are continuing to build it out and will get between the sixes some day. Not a dealbreaker by any means, but competition is nice to have.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakster66 View Post
Ah yes…seems a couple Sumter county villages above 466 do indeed have it (just not the ones I’m looking at 😃). Hopefully they are continuing to build it out and will get between the sixes some day. Not a dealbreaker by any means, but competition is nice to have.
Are the Villages you're looking at much south of Santiago? I think Quantum is rolling out the service, but who knows how long it will take to reach all areas? (I'm a little south of 466A & do have Quantum).
Old 02-13-2024, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Star View Post
Are the Villages you're looking at much south of Santiago? I think Quantum is rolling out the service, but who knows how long it will take to reach all areas? (I'm a little south of 466A & do have Quantum).
Basically looking anywhere north of 44 and south of 466; but predominantly between the sixes. My parents are in Fernandina (south of 466A) and I know it’s available there. Next time I’m down I’m going to try to rescue them from the exorbitant amount they are paying to Comcast.

Tags
quantum, fiber, area, optic, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.