RN needed

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2015, 10:31 AM
Default RN needed

I am in need of a RN, who is familiar with urostomy care for our adult son. Only four days needed, just to change urostomy. Job could become permanent 3 times a week later on if interested. Only an hour to an hour and a half each day is necessary. Patient is 36 years old, all items furnished, CNA will be available for shower and to set needed items out for RN. I currently provide this care but my husband and I must go out of town for 4 days. We live in Buttonwood.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgreuter View Post
I am in need of a RN, who is familiar with urostomy care for our adult son. Only four days needed, just to change urostomy. Job could become permanent 3 times a week later on if interested. Only an hour to an hour and a half each day is necessary. Patient is 36 years old, all items furnished, CNA will be available for shower and to set needed items out for RN. I currently provide this care but my husband and I must go out of town for 4 days. We live in Buttonwood.
Please send me contact information if you are still looking for assistance.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.