Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc.

Old 05-05-2023, 10:52 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc.

Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc.

Looking to upgrade the lighting or electrical systems in your home? Look no further than Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc! Our experienced team has been serving the Villages and surrounding communities since 2010, specializing in residential electrical, remodeling, and lighting services.

At Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and quality workmanship. That's why we offer a lifetime warranty on most of our products and labor. Our team is highly rated and accredited, and we're proud to have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Whether you're looking to update your home's lighting fixtures or need electrical repairs, our team has the expertise to get the job done right. We offer free estimates and competitive pricing, so you can feel confident that you're getting the best value for your investment.

So why wait? Contact Hayes Lighting & Electric Services, Inc today to schedule your free estimate and experience the difference of working with a trusted, professional team.

Call Today:
352-536-3400
hayes.lighting@gmail.com

LICENSE: EC0002211

CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR WEBSITE
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 9.49.40 AM.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	98253   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 9.48.58 AM.jpg
Views:	457
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	98254  
Old 03-04-2024, 10:11 AM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,204 Times in 465 Posts

I used them recently and was very happy with the work provided.
Old 01-09-2024, 04:21 PM
Default I expected a Stupid respond!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
Suck it up. People want a licensed, insured electrical contractor to show up and work for peanuts.

Sounds like your job was completed. Enjoy your new light and switch.
It's people like you who have money rolling out their backsides to say a stupid thing like this you must be taken all the time.
Old 01-08-2024, 04:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedi View Post
I was quoted $500.00 to move a wire in wall, to a outlet on other side of a window approx. 6 feet and put a wall switch for out side light ( I purchased the light) and to install the light. They did not have to rewire anything and was able to put outside light in and wall switch without tearing into my wall which was more work. The electricians was here (three 3 of them, one was working and two were watching. The two watching were learning after talking with them) for 50 minutes. I asked for a rebate of some of the money because they did not have to do the work that I was quoted for. I was told they would not refund some of the money. So if you like to pay more for a small job then Hayes is your person I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.
Suck it up. People want a licensed, insured electrical contractor to show up and work for peanuts.

Sounds like your job was completed. Enjoy your new light and switch.
Old 01-08-2024, 02:25 PM
Default Hayes over Charged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I recently used Hayes for some electrical work, and i was very pleased with both the price and the quality of the completed work. They did exactly what I was after, made suggestions to improve what I wanted, and saved me money in the process. I highly recommend this company.

I was quoted $500.00 to move a wire in wall and to outlet on other side of a window approx. 6 feet and put a wall switch for out side light ( I purchased the light) and install the light. They did not have to rewire anything and was able to put outside light in and switch with out tearing into my wall which was more work. The electrician was here (three 3 of them, one was working and two were watching they were learning found out after talking with them) for 50 minutes. I asked for a rebate of some of the money because they did not have to do the work I was quoted for. I was told they would not. So if you like pay more for a small job then Hayes is your person I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Last edited by joedi; 01-08-2024 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2024, 02:19 PM
Default Hayes over Charged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
I recently used Hayes for some electrical work, and i was very pleased with both the price and the quality of the completed work. They did exactly what I was after, made suggestions to improve what I wanted, and saved me money in the process. I highly recommend this company.

I was quoted $500.00 to move a wire in wall, to a outlet on other side of a window approx. 6 feet and put a wall switch for out side light ( I purchased the light) and to install the light. They did not have to rewire anything and was able to put outside light in and wall switch without tearing into my wall which was more work. The electricians was here (three 3 of them, one was working and two were watching. The two watching were learning after talking with them) for 50 minutes. I asked for a rebate of some of the money because they did not have to do the work that I was quoted for. I was told they would not refund some of the money. So if you like to pay more for a small job then Hayes is your person I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

Last edited by joedi; 01-08-2024 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-05-2023, 10:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,250 Posts

Tags
electric, hayes, lighting, services, team

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.