Fairway Christian Church

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Default Fairway Christian Church

This Church was a blessing to me. I am from Upstate NY. In NY I started out at a young age in a Church and was involved in their Youth Ministry, I actually became the head/president of the Youth Fellowship. I did not continue with this and as I got older I went to Church on Holidays only. I was later terminated from the Church because I did not fullfill my pledge committment.

I started going to Fairway, when my husband and I moved to the Villages, they met at Golf Centers before the Church was built on CR466. I was welcomed and felt so at home. I wanted to get more involved so I volunteered my time and found that the heart of the Church is GOD. I have learned that my committment is between me and God and that is what Fairway taught me. If you want FRIENDLY than FAIRWAY is the Church for you.

Last edited by PHudy; 11-13-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Sage

Hi PHudy,

I see this is your first post. I hope it is the first of many! I'm glad you were able to find a church here that meets your spiritual needs. You are a good sole for your volunteer work. All the best to you!
Old 11-14-2010, 01:39 PM

Our biggest apprehension of moving to the Villages was finding a Christ centered church. We had become very "settled" into our Ohio church home. We have attended Fairway Christian Church since our first Sunday - we have indeed found our new "church home". Attending a "traditional" service has been the highlight of our church experience so far. We have nothing against the more modern style of worship, but do enjoy singing the hymns we haven't sung in many years. Mark and John are truly leading a local church that is christ centered and the Bible is their guide. Their growth illustrates that.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:58 PM

I too needed a church family when I moved to the villages in 2005. Fairway was the first church I visited where I was welcomed by a very loving member. She was the reason I joined. needless to say, I wasn't disappointed.& now I am a part of a large family.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.