TV Church Choir Shout-Outs

Closed Thread
Old 01-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Sage
Default TV Church Choir Shout-Outs

Today I listened on line to the Christmas music program at New Covenant United Methodist Church and the Christmas Eve service at Hope Lutheran Church. These services were posted on the web sites of these 2 churches. I would like to extend my appreciation to these 2 church choirs for the excellent work they did singing Christmas hymns. Bravo to these 2 church choirs and to their music/choir directors.
Old 01-01-2012, 04:24 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
Today I listened on line to the Christmas music program at New Covenant United Methodist Church and the Christmas Eve service at Hope Lutheran Church. These services were posted on the web sites of these 2 churches. I would like to extend my appreciation to these 2 church choirs for the excellent work they did singing Christmas hymns. Bravo to these 2 church choirs and to their music/choir directors.
We attended Easter service at Hope Lutheran and the music was superb. Mary Jo Vitale was one of the soloists.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.