Women's Bible Study

Closed Thread
Old 12-23-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwcww View Post
Does anyone know if there's a Bible Study Fellowship (BSF) that meets in The Villages?
Do you mean a mature and deep study of God's word along with fellowship (joyfull) in being called out and placed in Christ?
Old 12-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Smile Bible study prayer group fellowship

i GUESS MICHAEL .everyone feels differently about what a bible study or fellowship group should be. at this point i would just like for God to knit some people together in His love and friendship and go from there. I would hope at our age and stage in life all fellowship is mature and glorifying to the lord amen? I am not a legalistic person and not a controlling spirit so all i am doing is opening my home and my heart to the possibilities ouf there. it seems some churches are missing the mark here in the villages and people would like something more that is not just a once week scenerio perhaps after the new year we should all meet..those who did indeed express an interest in getting together in Christ like love and decide where to go from there. this would be a very non threatening NON DENOMINATIONAL study and fellowship group that is focused on prayer and friendship commitment(not socialization per sa only) and where people could even invite non believers into the 'group' so they could feel comfortable. I am at 66 years of age still an evangelistic spirit in my life. both my husband and myself worked for Jews for Jesus ministry in san francisco many years ago. i dont believe in 'christians' being an elitist group out there in the universe. anyhow again to reiterate its best to probably just come over one evening...when we can get everyone together at one time...and go from there, to see what others want out of this. i dont run the show. im opening up to the Holy Spirit to see what God wants not me. God bless you and your family and happy healthy new year . marlene and arnie in lynnhaven village. p.s.please write me at marlenem_55@yahoo.com if you are still interested in pursuing the fellowship group. hugs in Jesus..marlene
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.