Desirable bank

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Sage
Default Desirable bank

Has anyone had any dealings with BB&T Bank?? We need to set up some accounts when we are there next week and were originally thinking of BB&T.
Thanks.
Old 02-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I live in VA and have been using BB&T for years. They have all the right products and have been an excellent bank to work with. We also have an account at Citizens because of the need for a local bank and ATM's at all the postal locations. I will probably keep two and those two work great.
Old 02-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Veteran member
Default BB&T Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Has anyone had any dealings with BB&T Bank?? We need to set up some accounts when we are there next week and were originally thinking of BB&T.
Thanks.
We have also been BB&T customers for many years in VA and will continue to use them when we move to TV (someday!). I also find their on-line services very easy to access and to use. Great bank, in my opinion.

Bill
Old 02-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Thanks.
We have an account with Citizens First Bank, but really don't use it much. We do almost all of our banking with a Credit Union back in upstate NY. We do nearly everything over the Internet. It's nice to know the person you are talking to when you need to discuss finances. We've found that the Credit Union has really good customer services and their rates usually can't be beat. Our Credit Union is affiliated with a Network of ATMs. We can go to many different locations anywhere in the country and won't be charged for ATM services. Locally we use Walgreens as they are part of the Network. Credit Unions are like doing business with an old (trusted) friend.

Xavier
Old 02-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Sage

Xavier, we are talking about a credit union too. I used to belong to one when I worked for our local hospital and they were wonderful!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.