Investor User Groups in The Villages?

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2009, 05:01 AM
Veteran member
Default Investor User Groups in The Villages?

Kathy and I are currently here on a TV Lifestyle Preview visit. On our 3rd day here, we attended an IBD CANSLIM users group meeting at Miona Rec Center. Very informative.

What other investment groups meet at TV? We are especially interested in "computerized" investing, and ETFs. I currently use VectorVest and FastTrack software. Am looking for a "retired" stabilized equity return with an eye on controlling risk. Not tolerant of big run-downs (aka 2008).

Do investment groups at TV cover such topics? I once founded a VectorVest users group in Ohio, which still meets on a monthly basis. I'm surprised there isn't a VectorVest users group in TV (I mentioned that once before here) since many people who typically join investor groups are of retiree age.

I'll be wrapping up my TV Lifestyle Preview trip here tomorrow (Sat.). Would love to talk/meet with someone about my questions. Have cart, will travel. Thanks!

Gene, SW Ohio

Gene in SW Ohio
Old 10-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Default vectorvest

I do know of investors that are interested in vectorvest.... Reply to john fifthfield@gmail.com
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.