Looking for a "FEE ONLY" Financial Advisor

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2014, 01:43 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,778 Times in 3,645 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Wells Fargo Securities consultants are fee based.
They do have local representatives.
And a lot of times they will review your current positions and make recommendations free of charge. They want your business and, most of the time, you will not manage it yourself........so they are willing to take a chance and make an investment in you.

Good Luck.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Veteran member

Here is a link to FINRA's Fund Analyzer Tool.

Fund Analyzer

Quote:
The Fund Analyzer offers information and analysis on over 18,000 mutual funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Exchange Traded Notes (ETNs). This tool estimates the value of the funds and impact of fees and expenses on your investment and also allows you the ability to look up applicable fees and available discounts for funds.
If you are considering using Vanguard, you can use the tool as they suggest to compare the Vanguard fund you are considering to any alternative mutual funds you might be considering to see how costs impact returns over a time horizon (10, 15, 20 years).
Old 03-21-2014, 05:39 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruca View Post
I just received a letter from Prudential saying that an account is being ceased. My options are they will reinvest into a MM Account or I can withdraw without penalty but must do it by April 14th.
Im thinking of taking it out and putting it into a Vanguard fund until I get together with an advisor. I feel pressured with this account!

IMO, based on 2 words you have used in your posts, you seem to have some good instincts.

"Fee-Only" and "Vanguard"

If you have a mutual fund at Vanguard, you could call them and ask them if could provide you with some basic investment advice, while you are trying to figure out a longer-term approach regarding a Financial Adviser.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 PM
Default Call Joseph Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by naneiben View Post
Please take your time. Really understand any changes before taking action. I wish you the best during this difficult time.
Joseph Capital is fee only .

Contact Mike Tringali at

866 746 4460

They are excellent

Quest to play every golf hole in TV is 91 % complete
Old 04-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Veteran member

Fee-Only Financial Advisors Home - NAPFA - The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors
Old 04-29-2014, 08:44 PM
Default We would be glad to give you a free consultation

Choosing a financial planner is a big decision. It is good that you are taking your time.

Give us a call at 800-393-9900 and one of our 11 Certified Financial Planner(TM) Professionals would be glad to help you. You can also email us at Plan@FinancialGroup.com.

Financial Planning | Certified Financial GroupCertified Financial Group
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.