Need help for my parents they have GWG L Bonds with Michael Whitaker and Associates

Closed Thread
Old 11-08-2023, 09:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,179 Times in 835 Posts

Ccci
Old 11-09-2023, 09:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
Ccci
What does 'ccci' mean?
Old 11-09-2023, 10:09 AM
Default FINRA Filing

Hi, as some of you know I am involved with a complaint filed with FINRA. Michael L Whitaker and Associates hired an Attorney firm out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL to represent them. They have filed papers with FINRA that on the face look like I signed sales purchase forms for GWG and other stocks. These documents contain false information that was filled in by either Mike Whitaker or an employee. In some cases, there is two or three different handwritings on a single form. There were other things filed with FINRA that were also misrepresented. It seems that Michael is also misleading his own attorney as well as his clients. The truth will be known and things like insider trading will be reported.
Old 11-10-2023, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keefelane66 View Post
Yes you are correct
“ A Villager known for luring potential investors with meals at restaurants has been jailed on a long list of fraud charges.

John Michael Gissas, 73, of the Village of Gilchrist, was booked without bond Thursday at the Sumter County Detention Center.

He and his financial firm had been under the cloud of a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation since 2020.

Gissas, who operated Retirement Evolution Group LLC of Wildwood has been accused of raising money for Par Funding, whose owners made “opportunistic loans” to small business owners across America – some at interest rates as high as 400 percent, according to the SEC filing. The Connecticut native raised more than $5.4 million from at least 62 investors for Par Funding through the offer and sale of promissory notes.”

In my FINRA case, I am trying to expose Whitaker to every enforcement agency that would have any jurisdiction over him.
Old 11-10-2023, 05:20 PM

If you have any leaning towards filing a FINRA case, Please Please do it as soon as possible. The more cases that are filed against Whitaker and his band of crooks the better it should look for everyone. If FINRA thinks you are alone they may lean towards dismissing your case or finding very little. Maybe we should set up a group and meet somewhere in The Villages ever so often to bring things up to date.
Closed Thread

Tags
gwg, michael, parents, bonds, found

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.