Stock Markets

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 05-18-2020, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougawhite View Post
For those waiting for the next major drop in the market it's simple. Just wait until I decide to buy back into the market. Guaranteed a huge drop will occur within days, or even hours of that moment.

I thought I was the only one that happened too !!!
Old 05-20-2020, 11:05 AM
Gold member

It seems markets have abandoned fundamentals. Government spending and Fed are the drivers. That said I’m not smart enough to understand this transition. I’m glad I’m not 40 pumping a large percentage of my income into the market with a long term view. Nothing about market today is long term. IMHO
Old 05-20-2020, 11:48 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
It seems markets have abandoned fundamentals. Government spending and Fed are the drivers. That said I’m not smart enough to understand this transition. I’m glad I’m not 40 pumping a large percentage of my income into the market with a long term view. Nothing about market today is long term. IMHO
That is why dollar cost averaging works
Old 05-27-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
The only thing the post actually explains is that one should not take investment advise from an accountant.
Amen. Thank God he’s not my accountant. Runs ads all the time in the Daily Sun. He is not a CPA!
Old 05-27-2020, 03:15 PM
Default May 27, 2020

Compared to their all time highs:

DOW 86.4%

NASDAQ 95.6%

S&P 89.5%

We are just shy of "correction" territory.
Old 05-27-2020, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper1 View Post
Long term is not an issue. Twenty five years from now investments will be up. Short term is the concern. Sell or invest now or in a month. Who knows?
Old 05-27-2020, 04:21 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking View Post
Long term is not an issue. Twenty five years from now investments will be up. Short term is the concern. Sell or invest now or in a month. Who knows?
IMHO things are looking up right now however do as you think best as it is your money

Tags
back, markets, economy, stock, close

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.