The 86 Year Old

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2023, 09:13 AM
Default The 86 Year Old

An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up.

The doctor asks him how he's feeling and the 86-year-old says, “I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?”

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then begins. “I have a older friend, much like yourself, who is an avid trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when he was going out hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his cane and said 'bang, bang.' Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?”

The 86-year-old said, “I'd say somebody else pumped the bullets into that beaver.”

The doctor replied... “My point exactly.”
Old 11-28-2023, 09:26 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,682 Times in 1,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck90199 View Post
An 86-year-old man went to his doctor for his annual check-up.

The doctor asks him how he's feeling and the 86-year-old says, “I've never felt better. I now have a 20 year-old bride who is pregnant with my child. What do you think about that?”

The doctor considers his question for a minute and then begins. “I have a older friend, much like yourself, who is an avid trophy hunter and never misses a season. One day, when he was going out hunting, he was in a bit of a hurry and accidentally picked up his walking cane instead of his gun. When he got to the creek, he saw a prime beaver sitting beside the stream of water. He raised his cane and said 'bang, bang.' Suddenly, two shots rang out and the beaver fell over dead. What do you think of that?”

The 86-year-old said, “I'd say somebody else pumped the bullets into that beaver.”

The doctor replied... “My point exactly.”
Heh. Good one.

"Beaver", of course, being a completely random unintentional choice of words...(?)
Old 11-28-2023, 09:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,645 Times in 1,516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdOfFive View Post
Heh. Good one.

"Beaver", of course, being a completely random unintentional choice of words...(?)
Could of used the word "fox" with similar results....
Old 11-28-2023, 11:08 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts

Ohhhh... Now you tell me.
Old 11-28-2023, 04:08 PM

"...I tell ya, my doctor said I should go for a 5 mile every day for a week, I called him on Sunday and said doc I'm 35 miles from home!"
Rodney Dangerfield.
Closed Thread

Tags
doctor, 86-year-old, cane, beaver, that?”

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.