"Chick," 71, And Man, 54, Busted In Naked Car Romp

Closed Thread
Old 10-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion
Default "Chick," 71, And Man, 54, Busted In Naked Car Romp

No, this didn't happen in The Villages, and I'm a little surprised But it seems this 71 year old woman met a 54 year old fella drinking in a bar in Michigan They hit it off and decided to move the party to the back of the lady's Buick Regal, which a cop saw rocking slowly with the windows fogged up.

When the policeman investigated he discovered the couple to be naked, and asked "what are you doing"; to which the man answered I'm f*****g this chick!.

71 years old and he says "this chick". Upon arresting the couple for misdemeanor indecent exposure and public intoxication, the officer learned that the couple did not know each other's name.

I'm not sure I should be posting this story, but it tickled me. Life doesn't stop because we get older. This story proves that, anyway. (I think?)

FYI: The linked story doesn't censor the naughty word that I censored

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...car-sex-098713
Old 10-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Sage
Location: the villages since 04. Lived in Alaska, Texas, California, Massachusetts, Maine, Maryland, New York
Thanked 7,033 Times in 1,210 Posts

sure that wasn't behind Katie Belles?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.