Chocolate milk dilemma?

Old 02-09-2024, 04:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macawlaw View Post
With ice cream.
Top with whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.

Damn! Now I realllllly want an Oreo shake. Oh, honey! Where are the car keys?
Old 02-12-2024, 09:23 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,939 Times in 2,459 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
First of all, if this was done at your home was the A/C or heat running at the time? This greatly lowers the humidity which is a major factor in Oreo absorption rates. Next, if the A/C or heat was not on were the windows and/or doors open? This can affect the air flow through your home which also changes absorption rate. Thirdly, were these Oreos the first in the package, from the middle or the last removed from the package? The Oreos are hermetically sealed at the packing plant to avoid exposure to outside air and how long they have been exposed can make a major difference in absorbability. And lastly, are the chocolate Oreos and the vanilla Oreos packaged at the same plant? Latitude and longitude of the packing location can also have an effect. Oh, one more thing. What about the rotation of the earth in relation to when the Oreos were packed, when they were purchased, when the package was opened and how much time after the opening the Oreos were dunked?

You are welcome!

Popppycock….
Old 02-12-2024, 09:24 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce213 View Post
I would be interested in a grant and conducting more research.

Yes, will couple million be sufficient?
Old 02-12-2024, 09:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplesimonsaid View Post
Find a link between Climate Change and Oriole dunking, and your grant is assured.
Actually it’s probably best bang for the buck compared some grants.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I make my own Hershey's chocolate syrup. It has no gums or other artificial ingredients to slow down absorption. 1.5 cups sugar, 1.5 cups water, 1 cup cocoa powder, dash of salt, 1 tsp vanilla.
Heat first 4 ingredients, stirring, till it comes to a boil. Boil one minute. Take off the heat and stir in vanilla. It takes all of ten minutes and tastes exactly like Hershey syrup. You can make as little or as much as you like. Keep it refrigerated.
Nestles quick best IMO of course.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob.Betty View Post
my only question is where do you buy your weed?

Sorry I don’t need crutch to get through day.
Old 02-12-2024, 09:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarter man View Post
The real problem is; how do you get the part of Oreo you are holding while drinking soft?

Only dunk half and drop rest, then dump butts with remaining 2% chocolate milk. Buy this time they are nice and soggy. I watch my weight so they’re only 3 or 4 half butts in cup.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:15 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I make my own Hershey's chocolate syrup. It has no gums or other artificial ingredients to slow down absorption. 1.5 cups sugar, 1.5 cups water, 1 cup cocoa powder, dash of salt, 1 tsp vanilla.
Heat first 4 ingredients, stirring, till it comes to a boil. Boil one minute. Take off the heat and stir in vanilla. It takes all of ten minutes and tastes exactly like Hershey syrup. You can make as little or as much as you like. Keep it refrigerated.
Problem solved! Make your own chocolate syrup. If those darn vanilla oreos still refuse to soften when dunked, demand your money back!

I would cut that recipe in half to avoid chomping on vanilla oreos for several days. This will leave room in your stomach to explore why Coke and Pepsi do not have the same amount of fizz. Or, find an explanation why Rice Krispies snap and crackle but never pop. The world is yours, my friend!

Last edited by Randall55; 02-13-2024 at 05:55 AM.

Tags
milk, chocolate, oreo’s, dilemma, molecules

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.