The Dolphin Trainer

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2023, 03:47 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,377 Times in 500 Posts
Default The Dolphin Trainer

An elderly man rear ends a guy driving an expensive sports car.

Enraged, the guy hops out of his car and confronts the old man. “Look what you did to my car” he yells “you’re gonna give me $10,000 right now or I’m gonna beat you to a bloody pulp!”

“Oh my” says the old man, “I don't have that kind of money. Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he’ll know what to do.”

Dolphins, the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes. The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as the son answers, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.

So, YOU’RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, your old man here just rear-ended my car and I need ten grand right now or I’m gonna beat you AND your old man to a bloody pulp.

I’ll be there in 10 minutes, says the voice calmly on the other end.

Exactly ten minutes later a JEEP pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a bloody heap on the side of the road.

When he’s finished, he walks over to his father and says: “for the LAST TIME dad…. I train SEALS…. NAVY SEALS…. NOT dolphins.!”
Old 05-17-2023, 05:41 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Oh geez! This is hilarious! Sent this to my siblings.

Tags
man, gonna, bloody, son, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.