Let's write a short story. Part 2.

Closed Thread
Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default Let's write a short story. Part 2.

Starting all over from Part 1 from Pooh's thread. Let's begin again.

The moon came out over Brownwood while the band was playing on Paddock Square and the linedancers were having a good ole country boy and girl time.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

The moon came out over Brownwood while the band was playing on Paddock Square and the linedancers were having a good ole country boy and girl time.
The place was packed like a can of sardindes and some people were cranky as they couldn't find a place to sit so they.........

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 12-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2BNTV View Post
The place was packed like a can of sardindes and some people were cranky as they couldn't find a place to sit so they.........
Politely, at first, asked people to give up some of the saved seats but . . .
Old 12-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Then the Villages Nomads roared in and they were giving out candy canes for everyone which made folks smile but soon there were shouts of "Alligator! Alligator!.. and walking up the middle of the street was not an Alligator but a big ole..................
Old 12-08-2012, 11:41 AM
Sage

Quote:

When suddenly a buffalo galloped into the square. Luckily, Graciegirl was there with her squirt gun posse
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblum315 View Post
When suddenly a buffalo galloped into the square. Luckily, Graciegirl was there with her squirt gun posse
With all of the excitement and disruption from the alligator (or what looked like an alligator) and the buffalo, the sheriff showed up and asked graciegirl if she had a permit to carry a concealed weapon. To that she replied....
Old 12-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villages PL View Post
With all of the excitement and disruption from the alligator (or what looked like an alligator) and the buffalo, the sheriff showed up and asked graciegirl if she had a permit to carry a concealed weapon. To that she replied....
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"
Old 12-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Badges... you want to see badges. We do not need no stinkin' badges.
But the sheriff looked directly into GracieGirls beady little eyes and he said, M'aam you look like trouble to me, fortunately I like old ladies so I am not going to take you in but from now on, don't stand there with your squirt gun shouting...........
Old 12-08-2012, 02:13 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
but the sheriff looked directly into graciegirls beady little eyes and he said, m'aam you look like trouble to me, fortunately i like old ladies so i am not going to take you in but from now on, don't stand there with your squirt gun shouting...........
......This Is What I Think Of The Animal-Rights Movement!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

But I digress. At that very moment someone came running into the square shouting "There's been a horrendous accident at the entrance to Gilchrist off Beuna Vista!!!" However, Taltarzac calmed the crowd by stating it really wasn't "horrendous", but rather a car had run off the road after being startled by the sight of a panther. To this the crowd, as one, shouted.........
Old 12-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
but i digress. At that very moment someone came running into the square shouting "there's been a horrendous accident at the entrance to gilchrist off beuna vista!!!" however, taltarzac calmed the crowd by stating it really wasn't "horrendous", but rather a car had run off the road after being startled by the sight of a panther. To this the crowd, as one, shouted.........
.......someone has let loose a whole zoo full of animals!!!! Call.....
Old 12-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
But I digress. At that very moment someone came running into the square shouting "There's been a horrendous accident at the entrance to Gilchrist off Beuna Vista!!!" However, Taltarzac calmed the crowd by stating it really wasn't "horrendous", but rather a car had run off the road after being startled by the sight of a panther. To this the crowd, as one, shouted.........
Was TOO, horrendous!

Was NOT!

Was too!

Was not!

But Barefoot drove up in her golf cart and said..STOP arguing. Santa Claus was in that car, if we don't act now ..............
Old 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Was TOO, horrendous!

Was NOT!

Was too!

Was not!

But Barefoot drove up in her golf cart and said..STOP arguing. Santa Claus was in that car, if we don't act now ..............
All the boys and girls will miss getting their presents. At that moment Jennifer Parr showed up and said "calm down folks, that wan't Santa, but was Skyguy dressed as Santa, and he is unhurt, although his sleighmobile may never be the same. So the crowd calmed down, that is until...........
Old 12-08-2012, 02:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
a panther!!!! You sure it wasn't a little kitty because that's how rumors start, so be sure of what you are saying as.......

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 12-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
All the boys and girls will miss getting their presents. At that moment Jennifer Parr showed up and said "calm down folks, that wan't Santa, but was Skyguy dressed as Santa, and he is unhurt, although his sleighmobile may never be the same. So the crowd calmed down, that is until...........
......they realized they would still have to worry about all those animals. And along came a herd of......
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.