My new job as a Wal-Mart greeter

Closed Thread
Old 12-07-2022, 08:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,023 Times in 455 Posts
Default My new job as a Wal-Mart greeter

So after landing my new job as a Wal-Mart greeter,
I lasted less than a day...

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, ma'am. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

My supervisor said that I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

I do not see Walmart greeters very often now.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,020 Times in 1,746 Posts

You were at…Walmart….
Old 12-08-2022, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecuadog View Post
so after landing my new job as a wal-mart greeter,
i lasted less than a day...

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into the store with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

I said pleasantly, "good morning and welcome to wal-mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

the ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?"

so i replied, "i'm neither blind nor stupid, ma'am. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at wal-mart."

my supervisor said that i probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.
lol!
Old 12-08-2022, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvet View Post
You were at…Walmart….
Might have been a retrospective as Wal-Mart was in use until 1981.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post

I said pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they ain't twins. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind or stupid?"

So I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, ma'am. I just couldn't believe someone slept with you twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart."

You would be great at IMPROV! If you are interested, let me know & I'll give you details about our Club.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post

Made me laugh out loud. Thanks.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:31 AM

LOL, old joke but always funny.
Closed Thread

Tags
wal-mart, job, twins, day, good

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.