New Village Announced

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2023, 07:37 AM

Well that is just where I would love to live...in the middle of the Turnpike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwpc3 View Post
Today The Villages has announced the latest new village to be constructed in the southern area. It will be built entirely on the median of the Florida turnpike. Exciting features will include 24/7 golf cart access to the Okahumpka Service Plaza with KFC, Wendy’s and Dunkin’ and Tesla EV chargers. The rec center will have snow cone machines enabling residents to pelt passing 18 wheelers with snow balls. The executive golf course will feature longer holes with narrow fairways and no doglegs. A unique golf cart elevator will be constructed at the Bexley bridge providing connectivity to the rest of the Southern Oaks area. Watch for further updates in the Daily Sun and Goldwingnut videos.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:11 AM
Default New village

Quote:
Today The Villages has announced the latest new village to be constructed in the southern area. It will be built entirely on the median of the Florida turnpike. Exciting features will include 24/7 golf cart access to the Okahumpka Service Plaza with KFC, Wendy’s and Dunkin’ and Tesla EV chargers. The rec center will have snow cone machines enabling residents to pelt passing 18 wheelers with snow balls. The executive golf course will feature longer holes with narrow fairways and no doglegs. A unique golf cart elevator will be constructed at the Bexley bridge providing connectivity to the rest of the Southern Oaks area. Watch for further updates in the Daily Sun and Goldwingnut videos.
Awesome April Fool's joke!!!
Old 04-03-2023, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I see you are in Vermont. That’s not exactly the high rent district on the Monopoly Board! What’s going on up that way today? Is it hug My Moose Day at your Pool or Recreation Center?
The ski areas are still open for spring skiing and maple syrup season is finishing up. But my wife and I are here in Florida waiting for Vermont’s mud season to be officially over.

Thanks for all the comments on my April 1st post.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JwizChick View Post
I heard there is another Village soon to be constructed down by the Coleman Prison… called Prison View! Lots available soon.
According to The Villages Department of Sprawl the Coleman areas will be referred to as "Cell Blocks" as opposed to "Villages". All new homeowners are entitled to "three hots and a cot" at the Recreation Center of their choice. Lights out at 9.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi

Wisdom is more precious than pearl when buying a home!
Some people whom have spent a great deal of money buying at the villages didn't even take in to consideration the noise of the Turnpike when they bought there and now are complaining. What they should of done was do their due diligence before they bought at the villages.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 8,276 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelfmi View Post
Wisdom is more precious than pearl when buying a home!
Some people whom have spent a great deal of money buying at the villages didn't even take in to consideration the noise of the Turnpike when they bought there and now are complaining. What they should of done was do their due diligence before they bought at the villages.
Like you did?

-Tom Petty
Old 04-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,131 Times in 417 Posts

Oh boy, all that and the noise from the turnpike!
Old 04-03-2023, 01:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,083 Times in 2,746 Posts

Quote:
The ski areas are still open for spring skiing and maple syrup season is finishing up. But my wife and I are here in Florida waiting for Vermont’s mud season to be officially over.

Thanks for all the comments on my April 1st post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I see you are in Vermont. That’s not exactly the high rent district on the Monopoly Board! What’s going on up that way today? Is it hug My Moose Day at your Pool or Recreation Center?
Just returned north to our home in the Berkshires after a great winter in the Villages and am already missing swimming, golfing, and biking every day. Still got snow and lots of downed trees from the big 30 plus inches of heavy snow storm in March. Gotta do taxes, pay a pile of bills, and do major spring clean up. Mud season is in full swing and our driveway and road are trashed, ergggggg! My wife just got the attached phots of moose wandering around in our back yard looking for food after the long winter. We still got about a month before the hummingbirds get here for the season.
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	122D101D-56FE-4AB6-BFCF-EE3058837BB2.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	97774   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	BB90248B-1F9A-4E5C-B725-0EB51F313C7A.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	97775  
Old 04-03-2023, 11:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
the ski areas are still open for spring skiing and maple syrup season is finishing up. But my wife and i are here in florida waiting for vermont’s mud season to be officially over.

Thanks for all the comments on my april 1st post.
Touche!
Closed Thread

Tags
golf, area, village, cart, southern

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.