The Thread About NOTHING

Old 03-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Just checking in before checking out for the evening.......obviously still have power.

NOTHING like saying good-bye to winter. At least that's my

Hope W stops by tonight to say NOTHING.
Glad you're still doing okay, Abby..

As for W, I hope he didn't get another time out. That would be NOTHING but a bummer..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-22-2018, 06:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

So we have to deal with the wicked snow thing again! I remember as a young child under 10 years old going out for a Easter Luncheon with our entire family. So let me see that would be at least 50 years ago. When we started to eat it was coming down steadily and by the time we finished eating we were stuck in the restaurant for hours with nothing to do but worry that we would be there for the rest of our lives. Snow has not been good to our family or our business and is Nothing but a bad memory for us, I hope. If one of our kids needed us we would return anytime of the year but we can't take the real cold and the thought of shoveling paralyzes me. So No Nucky Snow Angels or Snowmen in our future, hopefully.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Glad you're still doing okay, Abby..

As for W, I hope he didn't get another time out. That would be NOTHING but a bummer..
Yeah, I'm NOTHING but concerned. Look forward to the day he pops back in and surprises us.......once again......I hope.
Old 03-22-2018, 07:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
So we have to deal with the wicked snow thing again! I remember as a young child under 10 years old going out for a Easter Luncheon with our entire family. So let me see that would be at least 50 years ago. When we started to eat it was coming down steadily and by the time we finished eating we were stuck in the restaurant for hours with nothing to do but worry that we would be there for the rest of our lives. Snow has not been good to our family or our business and is Nothing but a bad memory for us, I hope. If one of our kids needed us we would return anytime of the year but we can't take the real cold and the thought of shoveling paralyzes me. So No Nucky Snow Angels or Snowmen in our future, hopefully.
Yeah, Nucky, you are NOTHING but blessed to be where you are. Hope your kids have done okay through all of these storms. I know they're up this way somewhere.

This winter has me setting a deadline as to when we will be down there pretty much full-time, or at least 6 and 6 if we still have to carry this house up north. Before it was just pie in the sky as to when we could sell this house, but plans are changing. Time will tell. Another bad winter should do NOTHING but solidify things.
Old 03-22-2018, 02:50 PM
Sage

In honor of W I changed the oil in my lawnmower and tractor.. NOTHING but relaxing for the rest of the day.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
In honor of W I changed the oil in my lawnmower and tractor.. NOTHING but relaxing for the rest of the day.
But did you take them both apart and put them back together again? Lol

Now that would be NOTHING but impressive to W!
Old 03-22-2018, 09:18 PM
Sage

Calling out the magic word in honor of our lost brother, W -

NOTHING
Old 03-22-2018, 10:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
But did you take them both apart and put them back together again? Lol

Now that would be NOTHING but impressive to W!
No. I don't create work for myself for the sake of creating work for myself.. lol

I did change the blades on the mower though. That was more than NOTHING.

Old 03-22-2018, 10:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
No. I don't create work for myself for the sake of creating work for myself.. lol

Oh Mr. Ken me Boy. Please make certain your nuts are tight on the new blade and it is balanced. I'm not just handsome, I know a little something, something. Nothing but brutal having loose nuts. Peace Out!
Old 03-22-2018, 11:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Oh Mr. Ken me Boy. Please make certain your nuts are tight on the new blade and it is balanced. I'm not just handsome, I know a little something, something. Nothing but brutal having loose nuts. Peace Out!
Oh, this is gonna sound bad.. My mower has three blades so that means three nuts.. Although some may say I have a screw loose I can guarantee that my nuts are tight.. Gonna get NOTHING but grief when Abby reads this.. lol

Old 03-23-2018, 02:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Oh, this is gonna sound bad.. My mower has three blades so that means three nuts.. Although some may say I have a screw loose I can guarantee that my nuts are tight.. Gonna get NOTHING but grief when Abby reads this.. lol
Holy Mackeral Andy. Three blades? Must be a big machine. I miss the old days of taking care of the lawn but in the summer I don't think it would be a good idea for me to be working too much in the heat. I wouldn't want to check out if you know what I mean. I envy your mechanical ability, for me its Nothing but a memory. Good job Kenswing, carry on. Three tight nuts and one loose screw sounds cool to me.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:30 AM
Sage

Quote:

Smart man......a good example of why you are the Kommander of NOTHING - good one!

On the rest of the posts I have NOTHING to say except that I can see Nucky is an instigator. I guess boys gotta have fun sometime. After all, we are under "Just for Fun" and his posts are sometimes funnier than the jokes on here.
Old 03-23-2018, 08:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Smart man......a good example of why you are the Kommander of NOTHING - good one!

On the rest of the posts I have NOTHING to say except that I can see Nucky is an instigator. I guess boys gotta have fun sometime. After all, we are under "Just for Fun" and his posts are sometimes funnier than the jokes on here.
Now your talking. Nothing but good intended ever. Happier than a Clam At High Tide!
Old 03-23-2018, 09:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Now your talking. Nothing but good intended ever. Happier than a Clam At High Tide!
You make us all NOTHING but happy, throughout the entire TOTV forum. Keep on posting......
Old 03-23-2018, 06:50 PM
Sage

Looks like NOTHING is going on today..

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.