The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-13-2018, 08:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
NOTHING better than a Florida sky with the pyramids at Giza offered in the background [emoji274]
The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing. Let me get that out of the way. The view of the sky down here is just amazing. I think I see one cloud that looks a little like a Chicken Wing from Publix. Yummy!
Old 06-13-2018, 08:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Since I was adopted we very much may be more than NOTHING brothers. My mom got around a lot. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have a son, the youngest one who is adopted. He is Nothing but a joy. There were some rough times when he was young because the birth mother was trying to change her mind. Rough times. She turned out good, the boy is a credit to my last name and being adopted is not a bad thing in my eyes. I would adopt you, I need the deduction, and you know I'm only kidding with that.

Our boy struggled with his status for a bit but I lined up some counseling and Bingo, he said it helped him. Having him is the biggest joy of our lives. He has been all over the world in the Army. Life is good.

The drive for one day clean starts at midnight.
Old 06-14-2018, 05:57 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We have a son, the youngest one who is adopted. He is Nothing but a joy. There were some rough times when he was young because the birth mother was trying to change her mind. Rough times. She turned out good, the boy is a credit to my last name and being adopted is not a bad thing in my eyes. I would adopt you, I need the deduction, and you know I'm only kidding with that.

Our boy struggled with his status for a bit but I lined up some counseling and Bingo, he said it helped him. Having him is the biggest joy of our lives. He has been all over the world in the Army. Life is good.

You and your wife are good people to do this. I have nothing but admiration.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:02 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

I knew nothing about the adoption part. There is nothing about the rest that doesn't further enhance my admiration for both of you. Xoxoxoxo.
Old 06-14-2018, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:

Nice to know that Nucky. And that's not NOTHING.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

Nucky, I echo everything everyone else has already said about your post from fw to gg to Tal. You continue to amaze me with your heart, your honesty, and so many other aspects of what makes you, you. Both you and your wife seem like the kind of people I would like to get to know and would be honored to call my friends.

So much to learn, not just about all you good folks in TV, but from so many of you. Sharing life experiences can build such rich relationships and enable all parties to grow in knowledge and understanding. As my better half always says, the most important thing in life is relationships. If you don't have that, well, the rest is pretty meaningless.

So before I forget both my NOTHING and my daily duty -

Today is Thursday. I'm so messed up this week because my regular long workday was switched from Wed to Friday. Can't wait until the day I don't have to worry about or juggle these things. It's coming.......counting down and counting pennies.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:17 AM
Sage

Thanks you all but trust me after all was said and done It was Nothing but the best experience of our lives.

Where in the H3ll is everybody today? I don't even know what day it is.

I know I can get Ken out in two seconds by forgetting just one little tiny Nuttin.
Old 06-14-2018, 09:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Thanks you all but trust me after all was said and done It was Nothing but the best experience of our lives.

Where in the H3ll is everybody today? I don't even know what day it is.

I know I can get Ken out in two seconds by forgetting just one little tiny Nuttin.
lol.. I didn't get home until after midnight last night.. Still haven't quite got my NOTHING into gear yet..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-14-2018, 09:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
lol.. I didn't get home until after midnight last night.. Still haven't quite got my NOTHING into gear yet..
I give you credit you dirty old stay out! LMAO. If I got home at midnight I would still be Nothing but ZZZZzzzzzz.

I almost just screwed up. AMAZING!
Old 06-14-2018, 09:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
I give you credit you dirty old stay out! LMAO. If I got home at midnight I would still be Nothing but ZZZZzzzzzz.

I almost just screwed up. AMAZING!
I would like NOTHING better than to still be ZZZZZZZzzzz but there's money to be made. The faster I make it the faster I get to join you guys in the sunshine..

Old 06-14-2018, 09:40 AM
Sage

Quote:
Hmm.......maybe that's why I didn't get to sleep until 1am last night. You know Den mothers - can't sleep until all the cubs are in for the night - lol.

Actually my schedule has been really off this week and I think it's catching up to me. Not being on a more normal sleep schedule does NOTHING for my energy level. Better change that tonight though - working all day Friday and Saturday. I guess I'll make it through since I just asked for 25 days off in July.......
Old 06-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Hmm.......maybe that's why I didn't get to sleep until 1am last night. You know Den mothers - can't sleep until all the cubs are in for the night - lol.

Actually my schedule has been really off this week and I think it's catching up to me. Not being on a more normal sleep schedule does NOTHING for my energy level. Better change that tonight though - working all day Friday and Saturday. I guess I'll make it through since I just asked for 25 days off in July.......
25 days off?! I hope you plan on doing something fun instead of NOTHING like pressure washing the house.. lol

Old 06-14-2018, 09:56 AM
Sage

Quote:
25 days off?! I hope you plan on doing something fun instead of NOTHING like pressure washing the house.. lol
Oh, aren't you funny?!? No, but the house better be pressure washed when I get back - lol. Actually I'm making a solo trip to TV to help my cousin start packing for her move in Sept. (Oh, we'll have fun too - no worries there!) Then making a pit stop back home before driving across state to see my brother and sister and the rest of the gang up there. Hubby wants to stay home so it will be a lot of girl time and he's probably hoping not too much shopping will be involved. I'm promising NOTHING where that's concerned.

It's all really just a practice run for what retirement will probably be like.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:42 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Biting my tongue right now not to complain about my present experience at TVRH Oupatient Surgery Center. NOTHING needs to remain pure as the driven snow.
Besides, since I’ve retired my anxiety level has decreased from a 9 to a 4.

Last edited by Wiotte; 06-14-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2018, 01:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Biting my tongue right now not to complain about my present experience at TVRH Oupatient Surgery Center. NOTHING needs to remain pure as the driven snow.
Besides, since I’ve retired my anxiety level has decreased from a 9 to a 4.
Great attitude, albeit difficult under the circumstances. Hope your recovery is quick, pain-free, and NOTHING to complain about.

I was just thinking today, now that you are back I have NOTHING to whine about. Great to have you back. All is well in the hood and hope you will be too......real soon.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.