The Thread About NOTHING

Old 09-21-2018, 04:54 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I started out the day pretty good as far as accomplishing stuff, then my husband came along and dragged me out for a celebratory lunch. Well, he actually didn't have to drag me - lol. Then when I got home I realized how tired I was and took a nap. Now here I am doing NOTHING when I should be finishing up what I started earlier.
Congrats I'd say that you are NOTHING but ready for The Villages
Old 09-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'll start to worry when you AND hubby start packing. But congratulations on your financial milestone..

Until then I'll worry about NOTHING except why the ratings for the Emmy's have declined..
I try so hard to get you worked up, and why? All for NOTHING. You have to be the most laid back, steady guy I have yet to know - lol.

But for that very reason it's a darn good thing you're the Kommander of this ship. Imagine the rough seas Nucky and I would have this ship going through if you weren't here. Poor tomwed would be in the galley trying to keep all the dishes from breaking and fw would be hanging on for dear life hoping for NOTHING, her favorite pasttime, to return.

So the next time the thought of retiring as Kommander goes through that cool, calm, collected head of yours, just come to this post and refresh your memory as to the NOTHING disaster that would cause.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:40 PM
fw102807

Quote:

Until then I'll worry about NOTHING except why the ratings for the Emmy's have declined..
The collective IQ of the country has gone up? I've NOTHING else.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,425 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
I try so hard to get you worked up, and why? All for NOTHING. You have to be the most laid back, steady guy I have yet to know - lol.

But for that very reason it's a darn good thing you're the Kommander of this ship. Imagine the rough seas Nucky and I would have this ship going through if you weren't here. Poor tomwed would be in the galley trying to keep all the dishes from breaking and fw would be hanging on for dear life hoping for NOTHING, her favorite pasttime, to return.

So the next time the thought of retiring as Kommander goes through that cool, calm, collected head of yours, just come to this post and refresh your memory as to the NOTHING disaster that would cause.
It takes a lot to get me wound up. Once the momentum gets going, though it's hard to stop it. So be careful.. lol

I can see you, Nucky and Tom being the hosts on a party barge. fw will be there to ensure that NOTHING happens and everyone has a good time. Of course Dew might be your only passenger..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-21-2018, 05:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Nobody can post NOTHING if I'm out for the day? Is that how it works around here?

Better watch out, K - hubby and I went out to celebrate meeting a long awaited financial goal for the purposes of retirement. We also received some news recently that hopefully hubby will be able to confirm in a few weeks about the possibility of selling our house sooner rather than later. But I don't want to get you worried for NOTHING.......
Just remember you heard it NOTHING but here first. A couple of Million doesn't go as far as it did in the past.

NOTHING but congratulations.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
It takes a lot to get me wound up. Once the momentum gets going, though it's hard to stop it. So be careful.. lol

I can see you, Nucky and Tom being the hosts on a party barge. fw will be there to ensure that NOTHING happens and everyone has a good time. Of course Dew might be your only passenger..
You sound a lot like my husband. He is the most laid back guy, but watch out if he really gets upset about something which thankfully is almost never and definitely has to be about way more than NOTHING. I guess that's why he keeps me around. I bring all the excitement to the table, although I doubt he would call it that - lol.

About Dew - with a personality like his, he may be all we need for a party.

And thanks to all of you for the congrats. It's just making us feel a little more comfortable about the direction in which we are heading.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:17 PM
fw102807

Quote:
You sound a lot like my husband. He is the most laid back guy, but watch out if he really gets upset about something which thankfully is almost never and definitely has to be about way more than NOTHING. I guess that's why he keeps me around. I bring all the excitement to the table, although I doubt he would call it that - lol.

About Dew - with a personality like his, he may be all we need for a party.

And thanks to all of you for the congrats. It's just making us feel a little more comfortable about the direction in which we are heading.
Well you totally nailed it NOTHING lunch NOTHING nap and more NOTHING. A perfect day here.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Well you totally nailed it NOTHING lunch NOTHING nap and more NOTHING. A perfect day here.
Yep, I think my husband and I had a perfect practice day for retirement. As he was going out the door a few minutes ago he turned and said to me, "I did absolutely NOTHING today" and then he added, "in fact, I did NOTHING yesterday too." He's a professional retiree already.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
You are NOTHING but my on-site Idol. The perfect NOTHING day.

We, on the other hand, have NOTHING on the agenda tomorrow. I'm gonna execute it perfectly and shut up and step up and try to Stream the TV service. If you hear any Teamster type cursing tomorrow from my general direction don't despair I'll figure it out sooner or later.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:36 PM
Sage

Well, fw, you missed your chance. I waited all night to see if you would pick up NOTHING post #7600 but you didn't. Nucky slid in and took it away. Better NOTHING luck next time.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:53 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Well, fw, you missed your chance. I waited all night to see if you would pick up NOTHING post #7600 but you didn't. Nucky slid in and took it away. Better NOTHING luck next time.
I had NOTHING post 7000 and now I will shoot for 8000. I like round numbers especially 0s and especially after other numbers and dollars signs.
Old 09-21-2018, 09:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
I had NOTHING post 7000 and now I will shoot for 8000. I like round numbers especially 0s and especially after other numbers and dollars signs.
Here is one for the count on NOTHING.
Old 09-22-2018, 04:43 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Here is one for the count on NOTHING.
Thanks, Tal, for your ongoing contributions.

Good morning, everyone! It is Saturday, September 22. Off to work for me today. Hope the rest of you have a NOTHING kind of day.
Old 09-22-2018, 06:37 AM
fw102807

Looks like there is no more overnight NOTHING and the day time NOTHING has been hit or miss. Mainly we miss Tom, if you are not up for a story how about a recipe? What else can you make with NOTHING?
Old 09-22-2018, 07:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Looks like there is no more overnight NOTHING and the day time NOTHING has been hit or miss. Mainly we miss Tom, if you are not up for a story how about a recipe? What else can you make with NOTHING?
And even if not that, tomwed, just simply how are you doing? We miss you and feel for you whatever it is you're going through. No other questions asked here, no answers needed. Just the usual NOTHING is fine with us.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.