The Thread About NOTHING

Old 11-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,445 Times in 2,278 Posts

Mrs. K. made a chicken pot pie for dinner. Not sure if it was from a happy chicken or not. Chances are it wasn't. Can't imagine a chicken being happy when it is NOTHING but baked in crust.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 11-12-2018, 09:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
So it seems our deer herd may be trimmed down tomorrow, but I'm having NOTHING to do with it. I've done enough damage this year.
Is hunting season opening? NOTHING will thin the herd faster. Well, except maybe for a certain Deer Crashing NOTHING..

Old 11-12-2018, 09:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Mrs. K. made a chicken pot pie for dinner. Not sure if it was from a happy chicken or not. Chances are it wasn't. Can't imagine a chicken being happy when it is NOTHING but baked in crust.. lol
And you ate it?!? What the NOTHING is that all about? I thought you hated chicken.....
Old 11-12-2018, 09:03 PM
fw102807

I am NOTHING but miserable. I should have gone to the doctor today but didn't and now my eye is horrible. I thought it was just viral and would go away by itself but now I am not so sure. Tomorrow I am definitely going.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
And you ate it?!? What the NOTHING is that all about? I thought you hated chicken.....
I don't care much for chicken. But Chicken and dumplings and chicken pot pie are NOTHING if not tolerable..

Old 11-12-2018, 09:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I am NOTHING but miserable. I should have gone to the doctor today but didn't and now my eye is horrible. I thought it was just viral and would go away by itself but now I am not so sure. Tomorrow I am definitely going.
You're eyes are NOTHING to mess with. Is there an Urgent Care you can go to tonight?

Old 11-12-2018, 09:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Is hunting season opening? NOTHING will thin the herd faster. Well, except maybe for a certain Deer Crashing NOTHING..
Bow and arrow. Some guys may be setting up tree stands in our backyard tomorrow. I told my husband it would be NOTHING but helpful if he let me know when they were going to do this so I could close the blinds.

One year we had some young guys do it right on the edge of our property and we didn't know it. Our bedroom faces that way and we rarely close the blinds because it's so private back there. I mean I don't want to be responsible for scaring someone to death.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Bow and arrow. Some guys may be setting up tree stands in our backyard tomorrow. I told my husband it would be NOTHING but helpful if he let me know when they were going to do this so I could close the blinds.

One year we had some young guys do it right on the edge of our property and we didn't know it. Our bedroom faces that way and we rarely close the blinds because it's so private back there. I mean I don't want to be responsible for scaring someone to death.
Close the blinds now. They'll be there before the sun comes up. NOTHING better than dawn and dusk to spot a deer..

Old 11-12-2018, 09:11 PM
fw102807

Quote:
You're eyes are NOTHING to mess with. Is there an Urgent Care you can go to tonight?
No they are all closed. It will have to wait until tomorrow. NOTHING I can do tonight.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Don't mess with your eyes. It's most likely bacterial but if it's viral as far as your eye is concerned that can even be worse. Sorry to be gross, but is it gunky and crusty after you sleep or is it painful? The former is probably bacterial, the latter possibly viral. I had a viral infection in my eye once and it took weeks to get rid of. Do NOTHING but call first thing in the morning. You need to get thoroughly checked out.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
No they are all closed. It will have to wait until tomorrow. NOTHING I can do tonight.
I guess you can put NOTHING but warm compresses and some antihistamine drops tonight to bring you some relief.. Hope it's not too painful..

Old 11-12-2018, 09:20 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Don't mess with your eyes. It's most likely bacterial but if it's viral as far as your eye is concerned that can even be worse. Sorry to be gross, but is it gunky and crusty after you sleep or is it painful? The former is probably bacterial, the latter possibly viral. I had a viral infection in my eye once and it took weeks to get rid of. Do NOTHING but call first thing in the morning. You need to get thoroughly checked out.
It is gunky and crusty, NOTHING but gross. I will call first thing. It wasn't this bad this morning.
Old 11-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I learned my lesson from the joke about the Nun, Priest, Farmers Daughter and the Line Dancers in 2016. Your jokes just gave me the guts to try the water so to speak. I didn't go over the line?? I think. I told the joke with almost a 102 fever so we always have NOTHING but that to blame poor taste on.

You didn't make the cabinet because there is something higher up the line for you. Being as where you're from I assume you know how to collect envelopes on Fridays at various spots and I know you're trustworthy. I need more time. We don't have any voting so there won't be a recount. Graft & Corruption Inc or LLC? How does that sound?
Well Boss, of course I'm honored but non per niente - not for nothing, I was hoping for Consigliere. I may not be italian ma so come parlare in modo fluente l'italiano che sarà utile per gestire le tue operazioni illegali. Si? No?
Old 11-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Close the blinds now. They'll be there before the sun comes up. NOTHING better than dawn and dusk to spot a deer..
Thanks, I will. But right now I'm NOTHING but worried about fw. I missed her post the first time around. Compresses would be good - warm or cool whatever feels best. I usually use warm for bacterial, but when I had the viral one it was so inflamed and painful that cool felt better.

Nucky has seemed lively today. Is your fever back to normal? You guys both need to continue with rest and fluids for awhile longer. Don't push it if you don't have to and get checked out!
Old 11-12-2018, 09:30 PM
Sage

Quote:
It is gunky and crusty, NOTHING but gross. I will call first thing. It wasn't this bad this morning.
Yeah, sounds like bacterial. If you think warm compresses will give you some relief that certainly can't hurt, but you definitely need some antibiotic drops. NOTHING but that you get through the night without too much discomfort.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.