The Thread About NOTHING

Old 12-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Everybody's online with NOTHING to say............

I should be getting to bed so I can at least get a couple of hours of sleep before heading to the airport at an ungodly hour. I'm paying the price once again for not booking my trip through "K" travel agency.

Last edited by Abby10; 12-10-2018 at 10:25 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,365 Times in 2,083 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Everybody's online but with NOTHING to say........
Been busy tonight. I did notice and not for NOTHING a thirty plus train of golf carts which looked like they were out looking at Christmas lights. There might have even been a whole lot more than thirty of these golf carts.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,495 Times in 2,286 Posts

Quote:
Everybody's online but with NOTHING to say........
I'm almost too sore to post. lol

Went down the electrical rabbit hole today. Had two fixtures in the shop that had been out for awhile so I figured I'd go to the supply house and get a couple new ballasts. They didn't have the right ballasts so I figured why not just bypass the ballast and install led tubes.

Brought back the led tubes and rewired the fixtures. The new lights were so bright that the other lights didn't look good. So instead of fixing two fixtures I ended up converting 12 fixtures to led's. It is BRIGHT in there.. lol

I should have rented a lift instead of spending the day on a 12ft step ladder. I'm NOTHING but sleeping in tomorrow.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 12-10-2018, 10:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Been busy tonight. I did notice and not for NOTHING a thirty plus train of golf carts which looked like they were out looking at Christmas lights. There might have even been a whole lot more than thirty of these golf carts.
Were they being driven by a bunch of Santas? I passed about 20 of them on Hillsborough Trail around 5pm or so.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I'm almost too sore to post. lol

Went down the electrical rabbit hole today. Had two fixtures in the shop that had been out for awhile so I figured I'd go to the supply house and get a couple new ballasts. They didn't have the right ballasts so I figured why not just bypass the ballast and install led tubes.

Brought back the led tubes and rewired the fixtures. The new lights were so bright that the other lights didn't look good. So instead of fixing two fixtures I ended up converting 12 fixtures to led's. It is BRIGHT in there.. lol

I should have rented a lift instead of spending the day on a 12ft step ladder. I'm NOTHING but sleeping in tomorrow.
You sound like my husband. He went out to do a 2 hour job today and ended up finishing about 7 hours later. One thing NOTHING but leads to another. He came home and he could hardly stand up straight his back was so sore. In the meantime, my plans for the day fell through so other than packing I did next to NOTHING.

Hope you have a nice relaxing day tomorrow. Put some tiger balm on those sore muscles. Your wife might not want to come near you because of the smell but boy does it work good.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
You sound like my husband. He went out to do a 2 hour job today and ended up finishing about 7 hours later. One thing NOTHING but leads to another. He came home and he could hardly stand up straight his back was so sore. In the meantime, my plans for the day fell through so other than packing I did next to NOTHING.

Hope you have a nice relaxing day tomorrow. Put some tiger balm on those sore muscles. Your wife might not want to come near you because of the smell but boy does it work good.
Didn't you let him know that he was on vacation? lol Some of us aren't real good at sitting around. I'm trying to learn but I still have NOTHING but a ways to go.

When are you guys flying out?

Old 12-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Didn't you let him know that he was on vacation? lol Some of us aren't real good at sitting around. I'm trying to learn but I still have NOTHING but a ways to go.

When are you guys flying out?
Our flight leaves at 6:20am so we'll probably leave here about 3 or 3:30am. He thinks we should just pull an all-nighter. I think he's NOTHING but nuts. If I'm still posting at midnight, you'll know he won that argument - lol
Old 12-10-2018, 11:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Our flight leaves at 6:20am so we'll probably leave here about 3 or 3:30am. He thinks we should just pull an all-nighter. I think he's NOTHING but nuts. If I'm still posting at midnight, you'll know he won that argument - lol
You're NOTHING but halfway to an all nighter already..
Might as well start pounding the coffee.. lol

Old 12-11-2018, 02:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
You're NOTHING but halfway to an all nighter already..
Might as well start pounding the coffee.. lol
Well we both fell asleep. It seems weird - I'm just getting up right now and you're probably NOTHING but just about ready to go to bed if you haven't already. Catch up with all of you later today.........

Oh, I might as well add this on now - Today is Tuesday, December 11th, and if I wasn't very happy yesterday I definitely won't be today. Goodbye TV until next time - parting is such sweet sorrow.

Last edited by Abby10; 12-11-2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Well we both fell asleep. It seems weird - I'm just getting up right now and you're probably NOTHING but just about ready to go to bed if you haven't already. Catch up with all of you later today.........

Oh, I might as well add this on now - Today is Tuesday, December 11th, and if I wasn't very happy yesterday I definitely won't be today. Goodbye TV until next time - parting is such sweet sorrow.
Have a safe trip home.
The best way to get over one trip is to NOTHING but start planning the next..

Old 12-11-2018, 06:52 AM
fw102807

Quote:

So unless your plane got delayed which happens all too often, you must be in the air. Hopefully you will be back again soon.

Hopefully we will also hear from our other NOTHING about her news.
Old 12-11-2018, 08:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
So unless your plane got delayed which happens all too often, you must be in the air. Hopefully you will be back again soon.

Hopefully we will also hear from our other NOTHING about her news.
I'm with you Mrs. FW. There is NOTHING worseerer than waiting for anything. Just like a humongous little kid.

Doctor appointment today. Should have listened yesterday and taken the car instead of the Cart. Snif Snif. Gonna get a tune up while I'm in there.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Sage

Out of the airport already and driving home. At least the sun is shining and there's no white stuff on the ground. Doing NOTHING today but getting ready for a long day at work tomorrow. Bedtime may be 8pm tonight.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:09 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Out of the airport already and driving home. At least the sun is shining and there's no white stuff on the ground. Doing NOTHING today but getting ready for a long day at work tomorrow. Bedtime may be 8pm tonight.
Glad to hear you made it home safely but sad you had to leave. Today is supposed to be the last cold day here and then it is supposed to warm up again. I don't really mind the cold too much since it reminds me why I am here. We have NOTHING but 3 parties this week so I may need some naps.
Old 12-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Glad to hear you made it home safely but sad you had to leave. Today is supposed to be the last cold day here and then it is supposed to warm up again. I don't really mind the cold too much since it reminds me why I am here. We have NOTHING but 3 parties this week so I may need some naps.
Glad yous guys made it home safely Mrs. Abby. Thank God no delays or snow, Yuck.

Let's keep the positive thoughts going for our Buddy In Tampa!

No swinging from the Chandelier or a Lamp Shade on your head like last year Mrs. FW. Three parties in one week, not sure I could do it. Unless they ended by 9 PM. LOL.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.