The Thread About NOTHING

Old 01-20-2019, 08:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I’m NOTHING but in agreement with you on K-cups versus driving anywhere!
My K-Cup Keurig is on its last leg and wants to be put out of its misery. It's old, the Serial Number is #1. I've had it apart and cleaned and replaced parts several times but combined we make about 150 cups a month if not more. That may be a little but NOTHING but excessive. I almost just did it again. Damn, Damn, Damn.

Running Vinegar through it is very interesting. I only use Aquafina in the coffee maker and still a whole lot of yuck come out with the Vinegar. Pretty soon its NOVA for us. Can't wait. That's the day the new Keurig comes into action.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaCBD View Post
New to this site, but have NOTHING to say!
Perfect, then you've come to the right place because it's all NOTHING anyway.
Old 01-20-2019, 08:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I went to a coffee seminar once and was very surprised to learn that the dark roast coffee has less caffeine than the light roast. Roasting actually decreases the caffeine. That means NOTHING to me though in my preference.
That's NOTHING but interesting, but for me it's more about the acid content. It bothers my stomach which doesn't tolerate Starbucks at all. However, just now seeing this article and according to it, maybe I have it all bass-ackwards..........

Myths About Dark Roast Coffee | HulaDaddy.com

Besides the very last part of the article really got me. I could use a lot of that........
Old 01-20-2019, 08:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,459 Times in 2,283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Meathead and Gloria From All In The Family brought home a piece of Art on a Loaner basis. They were admiring it as a beautiful magnificent piece but yours truly sided with Archie, I didn't get the beauty of it at all. I understand. I do my office in movie and political poster that way I can change them as needed. Some of them have been with me a looonnngg time some just lately, love them all and they have a running theme sorta something like My Way!
I guess you were self prophesizing earlier today.. NOTHING Violation..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-20-2019, 09:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I guess you were self prophesizing earlier today.. NOTHING Violation..
He was just trying to be self-predicting instead of predictable like others things on this forum. And besides, NOTHING doesn't have a prophet yet. Maybe Nucky is auditioning for the role......lol
Old 01-20-2019, 10:22 PM
Sage

Maybe I have it all bass-ackwards, Ah I love it, a Semi Nuckyism. Without a NOTHING Decoder ring.

I'll have you know Sir, I guess you were self-prophesizing earlier today! I haven't done that since I was in my teens! Thank's for the laughs.

The first full day of Football in a long time. I'm gonna need a Pacemaker, watching a game with Mr.s Nucky is a real Pip.

Now time for a Ray Donovan then the Red Moon then NOTHING but things are back to normal on this ship!
Old 01-20-2019, 10:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Maybe I have it all bass-ackwards, Ah I love it, a Semi Nuckyism. Without a NOTHING Decoder ring.

I'll have you know Sir, I guess you were self-prophesizing earlier today! I haven't done that since I was in my teens! Thank's for the laughs.

The first full day of Football in a long time. I'm gonna need a Pacemaker, watching a game with Mr.s Nucky is a real Pip.

Now time for a Ray Donovan then the Red Moon then NOTHING but things are back to normal on this ship!
Lol - she sounds like me. My husband was happy when I walked in at the last 2 minutes to catch the ending. I think he enjoys the sideshow. I'm really not a huge sports fan but I think years of being around a family that was, NOTHING but turns me into a crazy nut when I do watch. Maybe someday the 4 of us can watch a big game together. I think Mrs Nucky and I would have a blast -
Old 01-20-2019, 10:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,352 Times in 2,073 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Lol - she sounds like me. My husband was happy when I walked in at the last 2 minutes to catch the ending. I think he enjoys the sideshow. I'm really not a huge sports fan but I think years of being around a family that was always into it NOTHING but turns me into a crazy nut when I do watch. Maybe someday the 4 of us can watch a big game together. I think Mrs Nucky and I would have a blast -
Two good games today in the NFL. I only usually watch the endings of these and then only if these are close. NOTHING but exciting. Had hoped the Chiefs would win just for a change of pace in the NFL. Brady and the Patriots, yet again.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Lol - she sounds like me. My husband was happy when I walked in at the last 2 minutes to catch the ending. I think he enjoys the sideshow. I'm really not a huge sports fan but I think years of being around a family that was always into it NOTHING but turns me into a crazy nut when I do watch. Maybe someday the 4 of us can watch a big game together. I think Mrs Nucky and I would have a blast -
Sounds like NOTHING but fun. We had no team in this fight but that kid the quarterback from K.C. is really gonna be something, he really is something. They should be proud of themselves. I hope they NOTHING but put this behind themselves quickly.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:49 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sounds like NOTHING but fun. We had no team in this fight but that kid the quarterback from K.C. is really gonna be something, he really is something. They should be proud of themselves. I hope they NOTHING but put this behind themselves quickly.
Brady has to retire sometime and not for NOTHING. He does have a very beautiful wife and kids. Exchanged some messages on Facebook with her not that she would know me from Adam. Just a nice person. Even if these were usually in Portuguese. Mine were in English.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Two good games today in the NFL. I only usually watch the endings of these and then only if these are close. NOTHING but exciting. Had hoped the Chiefs would win just for a change of pace in the NFL. Brady and the Patriots, yet again.
Quote:
Yeah, I was rooting for the Chiefs. Because of Andy Reid it would have been great if it had ended up the Chiefs versus the Eagles. NOTHING would have stopped me from watching that game. I couldn't care less about the Superbowl this year now, except it's pretty likely the Pats will end up in a tie with my Steelers for Superbowl wins.........
Old 01-20-2019, 11:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yeah, I was rooting for the Chiefs. Because of Andy Reid it would have been great if it had ended up the Chiefs versus the Eagles. NOTHING would have stopped me from watching that game. I couldn't care less about the Superbowl this year now, except it's pretty likely the Pats will end up in a tie with my Steelers for Superbowl wins.........
You are probably right about that and not for NOTHING. Will make Doreen and her friends very happy. She is a die hard Patriots fan I have known for long time.
Old 01-20-2019, 11:45 PM
Sage

Neither game turned out NOTHING like I wanted them to. I was hoping for a Chiefs - Saints Superbowl. It would have determined the MVP.

The Saints were robbed. Horrible non-call there at the end.

Old 01-20-2019, 11:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Neither game turned out NOTHING like I wanted them to. I was hoping for a Chiefs - Saints Superbowl. It would have determined the MVP.

The Saints were robbed. Horrible non-call there at the end.
I didn't catch the first game, but I was mad at the Saints for beating the Eagles so I was glad they lost for that reason only. The Rams mean NOTHING to me. As you can see my football strategy makes absolutely no sense because it's NOTHING more than feelings......lol
Old 01-20-2019, 11:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
I didn't catch the first game, but I was mad at the Saints for beating the Eagles so I was glad they lost for that reason only. The Rams mean NOTHING to me. As you can see my football strategy makes absolutely no sense because it's NOTHING more than feelings......lol
You're a girl. I'd expect NOTHING less..

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.