The Thread About NOTHING

Old 02-12-2019, 11:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Try hard to be a Great Listener instead of finding someone to be interested in yo thing! If you are quiet, supportive and sensitive like me Mongo, things will always work out when you least expect it. NOTHING is gonna be if it’s about what you want. It’s about the other person always. This is a Public Broadcasting Message brought to you by NO ONE but Mr. Deer Abe.

I really don’t have a clue Tal, wish I could advise better or more.
It NOTHING does seem to happen when you least expect it.

I mostly listen first and talk a lot later or very little.

It is getting harder to remain a mystery though considering all my Facebook, TOTV, Findlaw and other postings. And how my work seems to be blossoming from all the seeds I have planted over the past three decades or so.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:47 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It NOTHING does seem to happen when you least expect it.

I mostly listen first and talk a lot later or very little.

It is getting harder to remain a mystery though considering all my Facebook, TOTV, Findlaw and other postings. And how my work seems to be blossoming from all the seeds I have planted over the past three decades or so.
You NOTHING but need to master two words..."Yes dear"
Old 02-12-2019, 01:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I wouldn't touch the Seed line with NOTHING but a ten foot NOTHING. Things will work out when you least expect it.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
And NOTHING about what day it is?
Can you not get through a day without me? Lol - I hope by now you've figured that out for yourself.

Actually, I'm NOTHING but a little mad at you for sending this snow in my direction. Misery loves company, huh? I had to drive an hour to work in it yesterday and then another hour back and today it's still snowing/sleeting or whatever it's doing. Not a lot of accumulation - a few inches maybe - but it's a mess and I don't like ice. I'll take the snow over that any day.

I'm also a little mad at Nucky. I think he NOTHING but told everybody at the pool the other day that he was Abby10....

I'm on the way out the door to run errands. Best time to do shopping - everyone else is afraid to drive in this stuff.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
I wouldn't touch the Seed line with NOTHING but a ten foot NOTHING. Things will work out when you least expect it.
Not those kind of seeds but I have met a few women who have kids whose kids as well as these women whom I like. I do not have love children out there that I know of anyway. My late younger brother did have one whom we found out about after he passed. He died in early December of 2014 and my niece and grand nephew and niece did not start making credible overtures to us until 2015 and not for NOTHING.

My older brother never wanted kids.

I have e-mailed various women I have dated about stuff and think they would have said something and some of these ladies are on Facebook as friends of mine or followers.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Can you not get through a day without me? Lol - I hope by now you've figured that out for yourself.

Actually, I'm NOTHING but a little mad at you for sending this snow in my direction. Misery loves company, huh? I had to drive an hour to work in it yesterday and then another hour back and today it's still snowing/sleeting or whatever it's doing. Not a lot of accumulation - a few inches maybe - but it's a mess and I don't like ice. I'll take the snow over that any day.

I'm also a little mad at Nucky. I think he NOTHING but told everybody at the pool the other day that he was Abby10....

I'm on the way out the door to run errands. Best time to do shopping - everyone else is afraid to drive in this stuff.
You NOTHING but crack me up Abby, I mentioned no names and didn't react when they figured out the food critics handle on TOTV'S. He was really a good person and kept the Pot Stirred more than its been lately. I miss him even though he boiled my blood sometimes. (Sorry Tal).

If the good ones get fed up well o well whatdoyouendup with? That's Rite! A Big Bucket Of NOTHING and only things that are a Dud for sale to boot!
Old 02-12-2019, 03:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

You got someone else's snow. Ours is still coming down hard and heavy. Supposed to turn into NOTHING but rain a little later. That should make things less than fun when it freezes tonight..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 02-12-2019, 03:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
You NOTHING but crack me up Abby, I mentioned no names and didn't react when they figured out the food critics handle on TOTV'S. He was really a good person and kept the Pot Stirred more than its been lately. I miss him even though he boiled my blood sometimes. (Sorry Tal).

If the good ones get fed up well o well whatdoyouendup with? That's Rite! A Big Bucket Of NOTHING and only things that are a Dud for sale to boot!
I do miss W but some others not at all and not for NOTHING.

They seem to pop up in other places though like some kind of rash or virus.

I dealt with much worse on the Findlaw message boards from 2002 through 2007 or so.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 02-12-2019 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:41 PM
Sage

Quote:

I NOTHING but miss Dbouse and Tomwed.. The brat guy not so much.. lol

Old 02-12-2019, 03:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I do think that Aristophanes was NOTHING but onto something when he suggested in his Lysistrata that wars and other violence could be prevented by the withholding of sex. I know a suggestion that the well might dry up from a girlfriend was a quick way of making me behave. And "Yes, Dear" does seem to go in that direction.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do think that Aristophanes was NOTHING but onto something when he suggested in his Lysistrata that wars and other violence could be prevented by the withholding of sex. I know a suggestion that the well might dry up from a girlfriend was a quick way of making me behave. And "Yes, Dear" does seem to go in that direction.
When your girlfriend threatens to "cut you off" just tell her she has to find out who you're getting it from first. Then NOTHING but run for your life..

The three words you hate to hear when you're making love?

Honey I'm home..

Old 02-12-2019, 04:13 PM
Platinum member

Quote:

The three words you hate to hear when you're making love?
Honey I'm home.
Wow, I nothing but got that wrong! I always thought the three words men hate to hear when making love to a woman are:

Is it in?
Old 02-12-2019, 04:17 PM
fw102807

Quote:
I NOTHING but miss Dbouse and Tomwed.. The brat guy not so much.. lol
CB just liked to get people riled up I didn't always agree with him but I never found him mean. I don't recall him personally attacking anyone. I can't say that for some of the other posters lately. Some of them are NOTHING but self righteous bullys.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:19 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Wow, I nothing but got that wrong! I always thought the three words men hate to hear when making love to a woman are:

Is it in?

I NOTHING but love it. Especially since I picture the Kommander as a "yes dear" kind of guy.
Old 02-12-2019, 04:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post

Is it in?
When she points and asks "Who are you going to please with that?"

The answer is NOTHING but "Me!"

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.