The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-18-2019, 08:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
This has been a great day of doing absolutely NOTHING. Worked a 10 hour day yesterday and have another to go tomorrow so I figured I deserved to do NOTHING in between. Hubby has spent the day testing napability on every sofa in the house. From the snoring I've been hearing from the various rooms I would be hard pressed to judge which one he likes best - lol. Hope he gets better soon though. These cold and sinus issues, not to mention the pneumonia that's been going around, have been tough to beat. NOTHING but grateful that I made it through the week unscathed. Although it didn't turn out to be such a bad work week after all. Ended up, I didn't have to go in any extra days except tomorrow and my partner doesn't want me to have to drive back up to work on Saturday so he offered to work it. NOTHING but happy about that!
That is NOTHING but very valuable research. Are you still examining the benefit of separate bedrooms?

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-18-2019, 08:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
That is NOTHING but very valuable research. Are you still examining the benefit of separate bedrooms?
Well, I definitely wouldn't have to be nudging him all night over the snoring, that's for sure. I keep trying to talk him into going for a sleep study. He needs a good Nucky lecture. But yes, for right now separate bedrooms are still on, especially because this cold/sinus thing seems to be going right to his chest. Going to the doctor might be in order but then again who am I to nag about that, right? But of course I will anyway.......

The sofa thing is funny though and kind of a long story so I won't bore you with the details. Short story is he is determined to wear these couches out before we move since I refuse to take any furniture with us. NOTHING but one of his extreme measures to make sure he gets his money's worth out of everything...... Maybe he should recruit you to come and help. You seem to be very talented in that department yourself - lol
Old 04-18-2019, 08:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Well, I definitely wouldn't have to be nudging him all night over the snoring, that's for sure. I keep trying to talk him into going for a sleep study. He needs a good Nucky lecture. But yes, for right now separate bedrooms are still on, especially because this cold/sinus thing seems to be going right to his chest. Going to the doctor might be in order but then again who am I to nag about that, right? But of course I will anyway.......

The sofa thing is funny though and kind of a long story so I won't bore you with the details. Short story is he is determined to wear these couches out before we move since I refuse to take any furniture with us. NOTHING but one of his extreme measures to make sure he gets his money's worth out of everything...... Maybe he should recruit you to come and help. You seem to be very talented in that department yourself - lol
NOTHING doing. A man's couch is a sacred thing. It's one of only a few things that we don't share.. lol

Old 04-18-2019, 08:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING doing. A man's couch is a sacred thing. It's one of only a few things that we don't share.. lol
Well, I didn't mean you had to both be on it at the same time!

I know what you meant........NOTHING but thanks for the good laugh before bedtime. Hopefully I'll get a chance to check in with you guys tomorrow.
Old 04-18-2019, 08:46 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Uncle Junior from the Sopranos said see that couch, I've been Passing Wind into that same pillow for 20 years. I NOTHING but understand the connection to the couch but stopped the couch naps in favor of that dopey bed. I'm having a hard time cutting it loose. Mainly because I'm thinking about a small riding lawnmower and don't wanna do both to close to one another, in other words, I'm delaying any way I can think of.

I bought an industrial, commercial, heavy duty, rugged, Keurig. It's the Bomb, not jacked Up at all. The only thing is I've picked up the coffee pace considerably cause is NOTHING like torture getting a coffee. It's done Zippety Do Da! Life is good overall. Still Smiling, not laughing, not yet, we will be after Mrs. Nucky finishes her test tomorrow.
Old 04-19-2019, 04:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Uncle Junior from the Sopranos said see that couch, I've been Passing Wind into that same pillow for 20 years. I NOTHING but understand the connection to the couch but stopped the couch naps in favor of that dopey bed. I'm having a hard time cutting it loose. Mainly because I'm thinking about a small riding lawnmower and don't wanna do both to close to one another, in other words, I'm delaying any way I can think of.

I bought an industrial, commercial, heavy duty, rugged, Keurig. It's the Bomb, not jacked Up at all. The only thing is I've picked up the coffee pace considerably cause is NOTHING like torture getting a coffee. It's done Zippety Do Da! Life is good overall. Still Smiling, not laughing, not yet, we will be after Mrs. Nucky finishes her test tomorrow.
Hope all goes well for Mrs Nucky today and the test produces some answers to her problem.

And hope you all have a great day doing NOTHING more than you have to or want to.......
Old 04-19-2019, 06:11 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

We love our Keurig. But .... my god has our coffee consumption increased. I shudder to count how much we really drink. I order boxes and boxes of K-cups online from Costco (just $5 more if you are not a member) but it is worth it to us. We love our Kirkland Pacific Bold.

Again, wishing you prayers and much luck for nothing less than a favorable result for Mrs. N.
Old 04-19-2019, 07:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
New Jersey showed up also in 4/18/2019's A4 of The Villages Daily Sun for households which claim that they hail from there.

Connecticut-- 1,461.

Louisiana-- 95.

Mississippi-- 71.

New Hampshire-- 782.

New Jersey-- 2,541.

Virginia-- 1,630.

One of the employees at the U of MN Law Library whom I liked and respected the most and who seemed like a very nice lady was from Mississippi.
Today's The Villages Daily Sun A4 numbers:

Illinois-- 2,507.

That is the state where this household has its hometown.

Massachusetts-- 2,192.

New Mexico-- 60.

New York-- 6,303.

Tennessee-- 495.

Washington -- 180.

NOTHING but kind of slow on NOTHING of late.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:12 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
We love our Keurig. But .... my god has our coffee consumption increased. I shudder to count how much we really drink. I order boxes and boxes of K-cups online from Costco (just $5 more if you are not a member) but it is worth it to us. We love our Kirkland Pacific Bold.

Again, wishing you prayers and much luck for nothing less than a favorable result for Mrs. N.
I have NOTHING but a Box of 80 Cafe Bustelo, 100 Donut Shop, 10 or 12 Death Wish Kaffee K-Cups that came in on the 15th of March. I'm running on fumes and only have a couple left over and I'm ordering a box of Pacific Bold as soon as I finish this Post. Thank's BK, I'm so excited, if you back that product up that's good enough for me. Yippeee!

P.S. Nothing but $40 for 120 KCUPS, $3 Delivery Fee 5% Non Member Surcharge = $2. Total $39.99 + $5 BK Discount today only. They called it a BKTOTV"S Discount! Plus money off for using a discount Credit Card! Good Job there Hipster,

Last edited by Nucky; 04-19-2019 at 08:28 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
281, 068
280, 502

Slow 24 hour cycle for the 8:55 AM EST time on NOTHING from the 17th to the 18th of April.

566 is our number of views.
281, 663
281, 068.

595 views over the 8:55 AM 24 hour cycle on the NOTHING thread 4/18/2019 to 4/19/2019.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:23 AM
Sage

My Dad fell hard near Bealls yesterday and split his head open. Got six stitchs and spent about 5 hours at the Villages Regional Hospital in the Emergency Room. Not a fun time and not for NOTHING. Ambulance got him outside of Bealls.

Not sure but I seemed to get a certain vibe from some people there. Been happening a lot of late. The Villages Regional Hospital and various other Villages' institutions can see my Facebook page as many of these are Sponsors.

Have been to the VRH Emergency Room a number of times and these have usually been after a fall by my Dad.

At least this one was not late in the evening.

There sure have a lot of volunteers at VRH. I may know a few nurses who work there but am not sure. One did work there but I have not heard from here for over a year. Another works across the street at Freedom Pointe.

I was checking out the nurses there though. I have to have my priorities. Some cute ones were going to the shuttle to the parking areas. I had stay by the car so that I could assist if necessary with my Dad getting into the car but a nurse did that eventually.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 04-19-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-19-2019, 08:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
My Dad fell hard near Bealls yesterday and split his head open. Got six stitchs and spent about 5 hours at the Villages Regional Hospital in the Emergency Room. Not a fun time and not for NOTHING. Ambulance got him outside of Bealls.

Not sure but I seemed to get a certain vibe from some people there. Been happening a lot of late. The Villages Regional Hospital and various other Villages' institutions can see my Facebook page as many of these are Sponsors.

Have been to the VRH Emergency Room a number of times and these have usually been after a fall by my Dad.

At least this one was not late in the evening.

There sure have a lot of volunteers at VRH. I may know a few nurses who work there but am not sure. One did work there but I have not heard from here for over a year. Another works across the street at Freedom Pointe.

I was checking out the nurses there though. I have to have my priorities. Some cute ones were going to the shuttle to the parking areas. I had stay by the car so that I could assist if necessary with my Dad getting into the car but a nurse did that eventually.
Sorry for your troubles there my NOTHING Friend. I gotta tell you Paisano, you are really SOMETHING. I/We know the care you give is not easy at times but I really admire your commitment to the good job you do. Been there and know it's not easy. Keep up the good work.
Old 04-19-2019, 11:21 AM
Sage

I feel NOTHING but hungover today. Those night shifts are a lot harder to recover from than they used to be..

Nucky, good luck to the boss today. Hopefully it's a Good Friday in more than one way..

Tal, sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully he doesn't suffer any side effects from the fall..

Old 04-19-2019, 11:35 AM
Sage

Quote:
I feel NOTHING but hungover today. Those night shifts are a lot harder to recover from than they used to be..

Nucky, good luck to the boss today. Hopefully it's a Good Friday in more than one way..

Tal, sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully he doesn't suffer any side effects from the fall..
I had to do the Easter shopping before a storm comes in from the Gulf of Mexico. That shopping was this late Friday morning and early afternoon. Only effect really is that I have to do a lot more stuff around the house. And not for NOTHING. The Publix I go to has seen my Dad fall over twice and the assistant manager patched him up the first time and he fell right in front of a Villages Regional Hospital nurse who had her bag with her the second time. The first time at Publix a trash can got the brunt of the back of his head.

The Villages Regional Hospital nurse who helped him commutes from the Leesburg area for work.
Old 04-19-2019, 12:05 PM
Sage

I learned NOTHING but a whole lot the first two years we have lived here. The biggest thing is NOTHING but prepare. I have another storm to take care of now, walking out now, the house is secure. There is no place like home! I'd click my heels but I may fall again! Long story! Later Yous guys. Peace Out!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.