The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-30-2019, 09:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,480 Times in 2,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
And that's why a jar of that stuff has never entered my house - lol. I actually had something real tasty when I got home from work last night that was a lot more nutritious than that, but not that you would be interested......

I'm here bright and early just to say hello and then go right back to bed. I came home from work last night really beat up. Couldn't even muster up the energy to do NOTHING. Trying to ward off the beginnings of what my husband has had for the past 2 weeks. So my usual Tuesday morning plans were canceled and I'm headed back to bed. Sure could use some Boll and Branch sheets right about now.
At least you had your own room for awhile.. lol

Hope you're able to knock this out NOTHING but quickly. Nobody is happy when mamma is sick..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-30-2019, 09:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Good morning Sweet Nothings,

Early appointment in Ocala today. Really hoping I get cleared for Swimming. It is so difficult when it is this hot and all I can do is look at our very tempting pool. But K's words keep ringing in my ear about the friend whose mother got an infection after her hip surgery. No thank you. The price of that is too severe.

Have a wonderful Tuesday all. Will check in later. Good luck Nucky -- still praying for Mrs. N.
Keeping my fingers crossed that you get clearance Clarence.. I know there's NOTHING you want more than to get into that pool..

Old 04-30-2019, 10:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Hi you all. NOTHING going on today, so far, it's early. Let's all get this medical stuff behind us.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:05 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Hi you all. NOTHING going on today, so far, it's early. Let's all get this medical stuff behind us.
Unfortunately at our age it is always NOTHING but ahead of us. i want to go back in time to where I used to laugh at the commercial where the woman says I've fallen and I can't get up instead of being her.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Unfortunately at our age it is always NOTHING but ahead of us. i want to go back in time to where I used to laugh at the commercial where the woman says I've fallen and I can't get up instead of being her.
Ain't that NOTHING but the truth. Seemed so ridiculously funny to us youngsters back then, now it just makes me want to cry.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:14 AM
Sage

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Ain't that NOTHING but the truth. Seemed so ridiculously funny to us youngsters back then, now it just makes me want to cry.
I NOTHING but at the point to where my motto is "I've fallen and don't want to get up" Wake me for dinner.. lol

Old 04-30-2019, 11:20 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I NOTHING but at the point to where my motto is "I've fallen and don't want to get up" Wake me for dinner.. lol
Except dinner becomes NOTHING but low fat, low sodium, sugar free...
Old 04-30-2019, 11:21 AM
Sage

Quote:
Mrs. Nucky just came up with an interesting video. Neuropathy, A Healthy Breakthrough. Dr. Michael Johnson. I think it's a three-part video and I only watched one. The rest later today. Very interesting how one medical thing shown through blood work affects so many other things. I've fallen twice lately and it's because of Neuropathy.

FW, my Mom was the Clapper Lady and we good-naturedly laughed about all the Ooh Ahh Ooh pains and holding the walls while walking and you what they say about Payback Rite! Payback Time is Here For Us!

She took all that well but when we bought her a Chia Pet for NOTHING but Christmas after she opened The Clapper it really hurt her feeling for some reason. She never set up the Chia but used The Clapper Daily. Great Memory. Gracias!
Old 04-30-2019, 11:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
At least you had your own room for awhile.. lol

Hope you're able to knock this out NOTHING but quickly. Nobody is happy when mamma is sick..
I only kicked myself out of my solitary confinement over the weekend because I thought our son was staying over on the weekend and his bed is not sleep ready at the moment. Tonight looks like NOTHING but the night I'll be going back to it though. 10+ hours on that mattress last night is killing my back today.

Other than that, the rest did me good besides the Cold-Eeze. That stuff works every time for me if I start it right away even though it's just zinc. The unnecessary stress at my workplace yesterday didn't help either. It's those kind of days that make me think quitting earlier rather than later might be a good idea......one person can ruin a great team.
Old 04-30-2019, 11:36 AM
Sage

When I fall NOTHING but a SinkHole is possible. The Dr explained when your feet are not exactly awake or in pain, you are going to fall. That's me. He explained what I find hard to tell any Dr. that The Tootsies hurt but are Numb at the same time. Yeah Sure!

Today isn't about me we have the Three Wise Chick's in no particular order BK, Abby, Mrs. N to get thru medical stuff. FW is their emotional cheerleader!
Old 04-30-2019, 11:49 AM
fw102807

Quote:
When I fall NOTHING but a SinkHole is possible. The Dr explained when your feet are not exactly awake or in pain, you are going to fall. That's me. He explained what I find hard to tell any Dr. that The Tootsies hurt but are Numb at the same time. Yeah Sure!

Today isn't about me we have the Three Wise Chick's in no particular order BK, Abby, Mrs. N to get thru medical stuff. FW is their emotional cheerleader!
Cheerleader??? I feel like NOTHING but Debbie Downer today. So many side effects from the stuff that's supposed to make us better. Hmmm do I want to feel like crap or have high blood pressure and be at risk for stroke? And btw do I want to risk getting cancer because they're made in China?
Old 04-30-2019, 12:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,352 Times in 2,073 Posts

We could NOTHING but reach 290,000 views by tomorrow's view count.

"Go ahead, make my day" - Dirty Harry - YouTube

Go ahead, make my day - Wikipedia
Old 04-30-2019, 12:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Cheerleader??? I feel like NOTHING but Debbie Downer today. So many side effects from the stuff that's supposed to make us better. Hmmm do I want to feel like crap or have high blood pressure and be at risk for stroke? And btw do I want to risk getting cancer because they're made in China?
That's NOTHING but not good. Sometimes the Side Effects are worserer than the problem they are supposed to tackle.

Gabapentin was the Devil for me but works wonders for others. Go figure.

Looks like we better add one more Chick to the Chick List! Here's to hoping everyone feels better soon.
Old 04-30-2019, 12:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
That's NOTHING but not good. Sometimes the Side Effects are worserer than the problem they are supposed to tackle.

Gabapentin was the Devil for me but works wonders for others. Go figure.

Looks like we better add one more Chick to the Chick List! Here's to hoping everyone feels better soon.
Looks like you're gonna have to be NOTHING but our little cheerleader. Get that little skirt and saddle shoes on - lol.

The mental pictures we're creating these days - you as a cheerleader and the K-man in high heels........
Old 04-30-2019, 01:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,352 Times in 2,073 Posts

Meet The Cheerleader Of The Week: Rachel

Kind of a good story about an NFL cheerleader and not for NOTHING.

You can look a your favorite NFL team and probably get information about their cheerleaders. Vikings Cheerleaders | Minnesota Vikings - vikings.com

Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders 2019 Final Auditions

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.