The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-03-2019, 09:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Well, I had a 9.15 AM appointment to take care of a couple of things on the Golf Cart and set my alarm to NOTHING but 9.15 PM. Bad start but it will probably be a great day anyway. The kids worked Mrs. Nucky over last night. Grandma, please move back to the Cold Frozen Overtaxed Tundra?? I could see this coming from a mile away. Instead of being grateful for her being there they have to push it to the limit. I guess they are just like all the adults in our family including yours truly. Whatever, NOTHING I can do to ease their concerns. I just wanna find out if it is my son that put the kids up to this.

Why Can't We ALL, ALL just get along?

Where is Waldo?

BK I missed the Rocks in The Head Post yesterday, now that is perfect.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The first one on the list is NOTHING but right down the street from where I work! Many of the students are our customers. Believe me when I say they keep me young. And then some bring the mom out in me especially because there are many who come from far away places - Texas, California, China, etc. When they get sick they're always looking for a little extra TLC.

Those of us from the area often wonder if that magnificent building, that I'm sure is in the forefront of their PR literature, is what often draws students to that university. It's also a great location too in that it's not far from the city but in a pretty safe area. The train station is a block away from our store.

Now you got me saying more than NOTHING, Tal.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:30 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Well, I had a 9.15 AM appointment to take care of a couple of things on the Golf Cart and set my alarm to NOTHING but 9.15 PM. Bad start but it will probably be a great day anyway. The kids worked Mrs. Nucky over last night. Grandma, please move back to the Cold Frozen Overtaxed Tundra?? I could see this coming from a mile away. Instead of being grateful for her being there they have to push it to the limit. I guess they are just like all the adults in our family including yours truly. Whatever, NOTHING I can do to ease their concerns. I just wanna find out if it is my son that put the kids up to this.

Where is Waldo?

You are NOTHING but more than a mile away right now so your superman vision has really kicked in .
Old 05-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Sage

Quote:

Where is Waldo?

Because I'm convinced as parents, kids are NOTHING but kids and they're gonna test ya one way or another until the day we die......... It's the life sentence for which we signed up when we were having all that fun in the process - lol. Thank goodness there is so much joy that comes along with it to make up for the trials.
Old 05-03-2019, 09:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

NOTHING but off to work.. I'm not used to working Fridays.. lol

Have a great day everyone..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-03-2019, 02:59 PM
Sage

Finally getting back on here today and K's is still the last post from this morning?!? What the NOTHING's going on, folks? Guess we're all having a busy Friday. Just wish I would've gotten done what I was supposed to have gotten done today.

Oh well, I guess I still have a few hours left.......and then there's always tomorrow....
Old 05-03-2019, 03:28 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
......and then there's always tomorrow....
See you are NOTHING but ready to retire already.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Finally getting back on here today and K's is still the last post from this morning?!? What the NOTHING's going on, folks? Guess we're all having a busy Friday. Just wish I would've gotten done what I was supposed to have gotten done today.

Oh well, I guess I still have a few hours left.......and then there's always tomorrow....

Proud to do my civic duty, so NOTHING but...HI!
Old 05-03-2019, 04:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Got home today to NOTHING but a pink yard. The cherry trees have started to throw up.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-03-2019, 04:41 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Got home today to NOTHING but a pink yard. The cherry trees have started to throw up.. lol
You have NOTHING but a way with words... I think however they are throwing down...just saying...
Old 05-03-2019, 04:43 PM
Sage

I R NOTHING but back from guess where? The Doctor. I'm going be Bionicle Shortly. I was thinking about changing my name on here legally. Only one account at a time. I read the rules. My new name would be Mayhem! Whatya tink? Does it fit?

I got an hour in at the Pool. I stayed in and kept going even during a torrential rain. We Floridians know it only lasts for 10 minutes sometimes.

So whats snew?
Old 05-03-2019, 04:50 PM
fw102807

Quote:
I R NOTHING but back from guess where? The Doctor. I'm going be Bionicle Shortly. I was thinking about changing my name on here legally. Only one account at a time. I read the rules. My new name would be Mayhem! Whatya tink? Does it fit?

I got an hour in at the Pool. I stayed in and kept going even during a torrential rain. We Floridians know it only lasts for 10 minutes sometimes.

So whats snew?
My daughter met Mayhem at a party in Manhattan and even got a picture with him. I think you are NOTHING but more of a Charlie Brown.
Old 05-03-2019, 05:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
My daughter met Mayhem at a party in Manhattan and even got a picture with him. I think you are NOTHING but more of a Charlie Brown.
I was just like him when I was NOTHING but getting my Drink on! I love that commercial however their price quote was nuts. I emailed them back and told them I only wanted to insure one car, not the entire neighborhood!

You daughter should save that picture. I wonder if he's a Dud in person?
Old 05-03-2019, 06:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Was doing platelets at Lady Lake's One Blood and not for NOTHING.

Watched a Netflix movie about a guy who builds a windmill with parts from his father's bike and stuff left in a dump. Takes place in Africa around 2001. True story. The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind (2019) - Rotten Tomatoes

Then had to do various other chores.
Old 05-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Was doing platelets at Lady Lake's One Blood and not for NOTHING.

Watched a Netflix movie about a guy who builds a windmill with parts from his father's bike and stuff left in a dump. Takes place in Africa around 2001. True story. The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind (2019) - Rotten Tomatoes

Then had to do various other chores.
That looks like NOTHING but a good one to put on my list. Hubby and I are trying to do movie night a couple times a month here at home. Otherwise our television rarely gets used. Looks like this one got good reviews and I like true stories.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.