The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I got stung by a NOTHING??? at the pool. Those Love Bug's are really something else. Pat our snake is very busy with the Geckos. Our other snake Sammy is Missing in Action!
Do love bugs sting?
I know NOTHING about love bugs because they come after we leave and before we return.
Nucky, you name your snakes?
Old 05-09-2019, 04:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,433 Times in 2,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Okay, I have to break my trend because this is the only place I know where to get an answer about something.......I mean NOTHING.

So my husband was going to run an errand for me for this event we're having tomorrow night. He started to contest the items I had written on the list I gave him and I replied just get what's on the list......his answer, much to my surprise, was "yes dear" and out the door he went.

Well, he just got back and what he brought home was NOTHING like what was on my list. So dear guru, Nucky, does that "yes dear" count?
Yes Dear is what we say just to avoid an argument. It really means NOTHING..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-09-2019, 05:00 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,433 Times in 2,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Do love bugs sting?
I know NOTHING about love bugs because they come after we leave and before we return.
Doesn't everyone? A snake is NOTHING without a name.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-09-2019, 05:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Okay, I have to break my trend because this is the only place I know where to get an answer about something.......I mean NOTHING.

So my husband was going to run an errand for me for this event we're having tomorrow night. He started to contest the items I had written on the list I gave him and I replied just get what's on the list......his answer, much to my surprise, was "yes dear" and out the door he went.

Well, he just got back and what he brought home was NOTHING like what was on my list. So dear guru, Nucky, does that "yes dear" count?
IT NOTHING but depends? Are you sending the Crappolla that he came home with back to Da Store? If you keep it then that was a beautifully played Check & Mate on The Classic Yes Dear Manifesto!

Now it's up to you if you want to challenge him to a Duel? What say You? Let Your Heart Not Be Troubled. I would Counter With The Old Thank You, Dear! You are killing me!

We have a new Hobby! N.A.P.S. I'm built for them and so is Mrs. Nucky. It's the Sheets & the Animal Magnetism!

Last edited by Nucky; 05-09-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Old 05-09-2019, 05:54 PM
Sage

Quote:
Do love bugs sting?
It just sorta happened. The second day we NOTHING but lived in this home when we got home from Publix a snake went flying across our driveway at Breakneck Speed and into the bushes. Then within seconds, we see a second on so I quickly named then Sammy after a great pal in Jersey and Pat after one of two secretarial, paperwork people at the place we worked at before we got together.

To my amazement it NOTHING but disarmed Mrs. Nucky. She actually smiled. She was scared to death about moving to this foreign land that I had discovered, I'm too big to be Christopher Columbus. Then Snakey Poos on top of this? I thought we'd be headed North momentarily. We don't bother them and they work all the time and have gotten longer but not bigger around really. If we are lucky to get another snake or two I already have the names picked out. Sorry gotta keep Yous in Suspense.

Sammy & Pat are cool as hell. They sun themselves from time to time on the walkway from the driveway to the Lanai. Remember GE was going to send me a bag of snakes? Don't need the snakes, I've got two on the job. They live in the center of the next door neighbors landscaping.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK001 View Post
Oh Abby, you nothing but must watch this:

Jeanne Robertson Explains Why You Never Send A Man To The Grocery Store

Things could be worse! LOL
BK I don't resemble this in any way shape or form. If I NOTHING but Clearly, Chrystallly Clearly understand my Mission then I come home with EXACTLY what's on the list. I'm Whipped and I Like it. I Love Shopping for everything alone because then it is not a "Feel & Fondle Mission" and if the Item Doesn't have to be a specific Name Brand I can instantly Calculate the Very best deal on an item unless its a Personal Item and then Price has no Bearing on it. It's then a matter of Fulfilling the Order Like a Robot @ Amazon. I'm Robot 2F = Too Fat!

I am so happy to wake up to everyone mixing it up on here. It was desperate today we were down to the bottom of the Barrell. Me and Mr. Dependable my Counselor, Talsy Walsy. I thought he was going serious for a minute but we've been Pal's too long for that to ever happen again. You are not the bottom of the Barrell your our Statistician and the Cream Of The Crop!
Old 05-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Do love bugs sting?
I got NOTHING but really nailed by whatever bit me here in Jurassic Park. I went to the Dr and I got a shot of Something and some Cortisone 10 cream which is really NOTHING. I got Ascared cause my eye started closing. I got bit on the head on the side and near my nose and on my lip. Berry Berry unusual situation fo me! I'm back to much better tonight.

Some lady in her Early 80's yesterday was the Funniest Thing Ever. I asked her if she was OK because she was in the deep end staring at the water for about 20 minutes. She is a usually quiet reserved person and always very polite and nice to be around. She said she was watching Love Bugs Do Their Thing and drew a crowd as she described things you never ever would think would come from this Chuch Ladies Mouf about Love Bugs Loving! What a little Comedian. How Cute but I think when she realized the attention she drew she was a little Miffled. Miffled = Baffled & Miffed No Nucky DeCoder Ring Needed.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Yes Dear is what we say just to avoid an argument. It really means NOTHING..
You could have told me about that beforehand, you good for NOTHING, NOTHING.....

Quote:
IT NOTHING but depends? Are you sending the Crappolla that he came home with back to Da Store? If you keep it then that was a beautifully played Check & Mate on The Classic Yes Dear Manifesto!

Now it's up to you if you want to challenge him to a Duel? What say You? Let Your Heart Not Be Troubled. I would Counter With The Old Thank You, Dear! You are killing me!

We have a new Hobby! N.A.P.S. I'm built for them and so is Mrs. Nucky. It's the Sheets & the Animal Magnetism!
Okay, so now here's the rest of the story as told by him. He says he actually did give my list to "the lady" at the store who proceeded to tell him, "You don't want that, here try this instead" as she proceeds to practically get him drunk. It was a wine and liquor store and she had him tasting all kinds of stuff! Oh my goodness......so pardon my absence for a few hours but I had to go down to that store and NOTHING but whoop that lady for not being a team player.

Not really, I just said "okay, dear, no problem, it's your party anyway and if people complain I'll just tell them I had NOTHING to do with it.........as I stare you down". Sorry, Nucky, I start out with the right words but I always forget to put a hold on the sarcasm that often follows.
Old 05-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
You could have told me about that beforehand, you good for NOTHING, NOTHING.....

Okay, so now here's the rest of the story as told by him. He says he actually did give my list to "the lady" at the store who proceeded to tell him, "You don't want that, here try this instead" as she proceeds to practically get him drunk. It was a wine and liquor store and she had him tasting all kinds of stuff! Oh my goodness......so pardon my absence for a few hours but I had to go down to that store and NOTHING but whoop that lady for not being a team player.

Not really, I just said "okay, dear, no problem, it's your party anyway and if people complain I'll just tell them I had NOTHING to do with it.........as I stare you down". Sorry, Nucky, I start out with the right words but I always forget to put a hold on the sarcasm that often follows.
Whatayagonnado? It's NOTHING if you negotiated you way Hoof & Antler free on the way Home from the Land O' Boozers! Time will tell if the adjusted list is good or not. Sounds like its time for a Nap In Pennsy! Whoopdie Do!

Only one little valuable partner is missin rite now. FW Come out Come Out Wherever you are. "Voice from Cape Fear"
Old 05-09-2019, 07:44 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Whatayagonnado? It's NOTHING if you negotiated you way Hoof & Antler free on the way Home from the Land O' Boozers! Time will tell if the adjusted list is good or not. Sounds like its time for a Nap In Pennsy! Whoopdie Do!

Only one little valuable partner is missin rite now. FW Come out Come Out Wherever you are. "Voice from Cape Fear"
We've been out having dinner at NOTHING but one of your favorite places down in Brownwood. I won't say the name but it starts with B and ends with fin. Over and out.
Old 05-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,789 Times in 3,653 Posts

Just grilled some Cajun catfish and corn-on-the-cob out back. Sometime I like to put nothing on the corn, but tonight butter and some Texas hot sauce.

Going to love that fiber tomorrow.

Old 05-09-2019, 08:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,342 Times in 2,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
We've been out having dinner at NOTHING but one of your favorite places down in Brownwood. I won't say the name but it starts with B and ends with fin. Over and out.
Still have not been there but will soon and I hope not for NOTHING.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:13 PM
Sage

Dumb Family Feud Family - YouTube

For anyone NOTHING but needing a laugh.
Old 05-09-2019, 10:29 PM
Sage

Just got NOTHING but home from Neighborhood Market out near Colony and looking at a couple of New Love Shacks that Mrs. Nucky saw in her travels today??? Things have been to calm. Here we go. Big Dr. on Monday and then Fingers Crossed, We're back in action! The B-52's - "Love Shack" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

No doubt there our little missing link, or is it pattie???? I have to divert away from The Blue Fin so I don't Burn Out on it from going there too much? Do Dat make Sense? I love that place, you don't get a gigantic Greek Diner amount of food but it's so good you come away satisfied every time. One of our former Male Food Critics would have loved that joint so much. I hope he's doing good wherever he is! Good Night you big bunch of NOTHING'S.

By the way if they were open now I'd go. I'm set for Scallops, lots of 'em.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:42 AM
Sage

Quote:
Just got NOTHING but home from Neighborhood Market out near Colony and looking at a couple of New Love Shacks that Mrs. Nucky saw in her travels today??? Things have been to calm. Here we go. Big Dr. on Monday and then Fingers Crossed, We're back in action! The B-52's - "Love Shack" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

No doubt there our little missing link, or is it pattie???? I have to divert away from The Blue Fin so I don't Burn Out on it from going there too much? Do Dat make Sense? I love that place, you don't get a gigantic Greek Diner amount of food but it's so good you come away satisfied every time. One of our former Male Food Critics would have loved that joint so much. I hope he's doing good wherever he is! Good Night you big bunch of NOTHING'S.

By the way if they were open now I'd go. I'm set for Scallops, lots of 'em.
I wonder if Pentatonix sing that song? And for NOTHING.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.