The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-13-2019, 09:30 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,355 Times in 2,076 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
A lack of NOTHING incurs a NOTHING Violation..
Which results in NOTHING.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:32 PM
Sage

Us volunteers at the Palm Harbor and East Lake Community Library back in 2000-2003 liked to joke around about asking for a raise of NOTHING to add to our NOTHING pay. There were about 200 of us all together I would guess and I met a lot of them. These are both in Palm Harbor, Florida. Like with Villagers, these people were from all over the US.

I lived there from 1996 through 2005.

Volunteered for 10-14 hours a week or so.

Both libraries show up on my Facebook page rather often.

Palm Harbor is over by Clearwater near the Gulf of Mexico.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 05-13-2019 at 09:40 PM.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:35 PM

Sadly seems libraries are NOTHING more than a thing of the past.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Well I did post an awful lot of NOTHINGs today.
Quote:
Which results in NOTHING.
Perhaps we have a rebellious NOTHING in our midst?

Oh well, the Den Mother is too tired to deal with it now......past my bedtime. Nighty-night.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:41 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by luperona9 View Post
Some I have been still get a lot of people in them. And not for NOTHING.

I do not see that many people in the Villages' area libraries though but that might depend on the time I go there.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Perhaps we have a rebellious NOTHING in our midst?

Oh well, the Den Mother is too tired to deal with it now......past my bedtime. Nighty-night.
Could be but that does only mean next to NOTHING.
Old 05-13-2019, 09:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 2,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by luperona9 View Post
Almost NOTHING in a library that Google can't serve up instantly..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-14-2019, 07:18 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
NOTHING SOONERER than June 3rd. There were some positive things that came out of ruling our some things but you know the way it goes. I'm very grateful that this Doctor didn't just give us the brush and send us on our way. We're going MRI, more Blood Work and some other stuff. Momma is disappointed big time. WHATAREYOUGONNADO? Gotta keep on trying!

Keep The Faith, That's The Answer!
Waiting is the worst but at least your doc sounds like he is very thorough and will find and take care of the problem. Hopefully NOTHING that can't be fixed. I don't think you need a passport to get there but you should make sure all your shots are in order.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:25 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Almost NOTHING in a library that Google can't serve up instantly..
I like the real feel of a book. Have not been in a library for a while though as I buy books so I can then share them with my parents and with some send them also to other relatives who might have an interest in them.

And I bought a set of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones books which is NOTHING but a huge amount of reading.

Have a lot of libraries all over the country which pop up on my Facebook page.

I have been in a lot of libraries around the country often looking for practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes. Starting looking in February of 1976 for these items. Did not find much of anything until 1992.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:26 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING SOONERER than June 3rd. There were some positive things that came out of ruling our some things but you know the way it goes. I'm very grateful that this Doctor didn't just give us the brush and send us on our way. We're going MRI, more Blood Work and some other stuff. Momma is disappointed big time. WHATAREYOUGONNADO? Gotta keep on trying!

Keep The Faith, That's The Answer!

I have NOTHING to say this morning. Well maybe something to our little rebel when he signs on. J/K, Tal, even being in trouble around here is, as you say, NOTHING.

And just one thing to you, Nuckster, to agree with what you say as NOTHING but the truth. ing for you and the Mrs. Look at your early morning appts as an excuse to take an extra long nap on those days - together, of course.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
I like the real feel of a book. Have not been in a library for a while though as I buy books so I can then share them with my parents and with some send them also to other relatives who might have an interest in them.

And I bought a set of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones books which is NOTHING but a huge amount of reading.

I have been in a lot of libraries around the country often looking for practical materials for survivors/victims of crimes. Starting looking in February of 1976 for these items. Did not find much of anything until 1992.
There you are! Hope you continue to bring your NOTHING with you today.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Waiting is the worst but at least your doc sounds like he is very thorough and will find and take care of the problem. Hopefully NOTHING that can't be fixed. I don't think you need a passport to get there but you should make sure all your shots are in order.
I've learned in the past that I am not the Doctor. Getting on Web MD is NOTHING but the wrong move. Yet I do it anyway in the middle of the night when I lay there wondering. I try to leave it all where it belongs and sometimes can't.

We had a good laugh on the way home yesterday. Bitter Sweet. We stopped to get one of them there fancy smancy PocketBooks that women folk like and were reminded of the one we bought for my Mom just after she got some bad medical news years ago. My Mom innocently said this pocketbook will last me a lifetime, after the news she just got that was something only she could get away with saying. It's all good. We always try to keep a smile on even if we're dying on the inside.

The big thing is, we didn't hear anything bad at all yesterday. I think we're shocked that the investigation is ongoing, more shocking today than yesterday. I think a nice Golf Cart ride is in order! Clear Out the cobwebs. Man O Man, I wish this was me all Jacked Up instead of Grandma!
Old 05-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
There you are! Hope you continue to bring your NOTHING with you today.
I may be away from NOTHING today but am not sure.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:42 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I've learned in the past that I am not the Doctor. Getting on Web MD is NOTHING but the wrong move. Yet I do it anyway in the middle of the night when I lay there wondering. I try to leave it all where it belongs and sometimes can't.

We had a good laugh on the way home yesterday. Bitter Sweet. We stopped to get one of them there fancy smancy PocketBooks that women folk like and were reminded of the one we bought for my Mom just after she got some bad medical news years ago. My Mom innocently said this pocketbook will last me a lifetime, after the news she just got that was something only she could get away with saying. It's all good. We always try to keep a smile on even if we're dying on the inside.

The big thing is, we didn't hear anything bad at all yesterday. I think we're shocked that the investigation is ongoing, more shocking today than yesterday. I think a nice Golf Cart ride is in order! Clear Out the cobwebs. Man O Man, I wish this was me all Jacked Up instead of Grandma!
For what it's worth I think they rule out the worst stuff first.

I have to confess that I do not know what one of those fancy smancy "pocketbooks" is that women like? I NOTHING but like books with spies, snipers and criminal activities. Golf cart ride however is always a good thing.
Old 05-14-2019, 08:44 AM
fw102807

Quote:

I agree I still enjoy NOTHING but the feel of an actual hardcover book. Paperbacks are OK.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.