The Thread About NOTHING

Old 01-04-2020, 09:56 AM

Morning Saturday Peoples...

Mrs Spoiler and I are going to look at some open houses today in light of the overcast weather. We plan to have a place built but we like to see existing houses to pilfer ideas from. I promise we will take nothing except some ideas...

As we are a few months behind in our home building schedule due to the other shenanigans in our life, we are excited about the future.

If I only knew where the Nucky lived so I could buy the house aside of him just to mess with him every day... That would be fun.

Day 1 ... Loud Party
Day 2 ... Old car on blocks in the front yard
Day 3 ... Empty bottles strewn about
Day 4 ...

Goodness, the things I could think of... it truly would be nothing but fun.

-Spoiler
Old 01-04-2020, 11:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post

Mrs Spoiler and I are going to look at some open houses today in light of the overcast weather. We plan to have a place built but we like to see existing houses to pilfer ideas from. I promise we will take nothing except some ideas...

As we are a few months behind in our home building schedule due to the other shenanigans in our life, we are excited about the future.

If I only knew where the Nucky lived so I could buy the house aside of him just to mess with him every day... That would be fun.

Day 1 ... Loud Party
Day 4 ...

-Spoiler
You'll be here soon enough GrassHopper. I just got back from Emergency Care. Only kidding.

The things you mentioned would be NOTHING but worth it as long as you don't talk to me when I come home in the Golf Cart. Usually an Emergency Situation to get to the facilities. I love getting older.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:

Day 1 ... Loud Party
Day 4 ...

-Spoiler
Just look for the house that already has items 1 -3 going on and you will have NOTHING but found Nucky's pad.. lol

You guys just got there and you're already looking for casa number 2?

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Last edited by Kenswing; 01-04-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Just look for the house that already has items 1 -3 going on and you will have NOTHING but found Nucky's pad.. lol...
Nothing to say but...

Last edited by Spoiler; 01-04-2020 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Just look for the house that already has items 1 -3 going on and you will have NOTHING but found Nucky's pad.. lol

You guys just got there and you're already looking for casa number 2?
Well yes, but that was always the plan.

We sold our house in NC to the first person who looked at it. Cash buyer, no appraisal, no inspection, no nothing... just wanted it.

We came right down here and bought a small place just to have a place to move into and not have to pay rent. Our plan was to find the right lot and get one built...

A month later when the closing occurred up in NC is when I found out what my sore throat really was. We decided then to slow our plan down a little bit to decide what was going to happen.

Now it appears that I may just be around long enough to pester Mrs Spoiler a few more years, so we need to get on with the larger house plan so she doesn't kill me in this smaller one.

Old 01-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts
Thumbs up Bruce Springsteen's "Moonlight Hotel". from "Western Stars"

Bruce Springsteen - Moonlight Motel (Film Version - Official Audio) - YouTube

From the song "NOTHING but an empty shell. I pulled in and stopped at my old spot".
Old 01-04-2020, 03:43 PM
Sage

Bruce Springsteen - Nothing Man - YouTube

Now this one NOTHING but tears your heart out.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Well yes, but that was always the plan.

We sold our house in NC to the first person who looked at it. Cash buyer, no appraisal, no inspection, no nothing... just wanted it.

We came right down here and bought a small place just to have a place to move into and not have to pay rent. Our plan was to find the right lot and get one built...

A month later when the closing occurred up in NC is when I found out what my sore throat really was. We decided then to slow our plan down a little bit to decide what was going to happen.

Now it appears that I may just be around long enough to pester Mrs Spoiler a few more years, so we need to get on with the larger house plan so she doesn't kill me in this smaller one.

It's amazing how fast things move sometimes. Our last house sold in three days leaving us living in an unfinished house for two weeks. Our builder's wife would often bring us dinner so we didn't have to cook on our campstove in the garage. lol

Sounds like you have NOTHING but a great plan.

Old 01-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Sage

And on a brighter note..

Old 01-04-2020, 04:09 PM
Sage

You wanna know NOTHING? There are many phenomenal things about N.J. It's not all bad like I tease about all the time. There is a tie however for the #1 thing that sucks the most about N.J. it's between high property taxes and Bruce Springsteen having been born there in Long Branch. What a crumb.

His singing sounds like two Bobcats screaming in a Burlap Bag. Yuck!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
And on a brighter note..
Rut Rough very nice video but its missing NOTHING that I can put my finger on. Sounds like the singing of Angels compared to The Boss!
Old 01-04-2020, 04:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Rut Rough very nice video but its missing NOTHING that I cal put my finger on. Sounds like the singing of Angels compared to The Boss!
Damn, Damn, Damn!.. I only made it to the fourth day of the year before my first NOTHING Violation..

Old 01-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Damn, Damn, Damn!.. I only made it to the fourth day of the year before my first NOTHING Violation..
Your Ruthlessness made it easy to throw the Penalty Flag. It was really NOTHING!

I'm way overdue myself.

Last edited by Nucky; 01-04-2020 at 04:38 PM. Reason: speelink
Old 01-04-2020, 04:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
You wanna know NOTHING? There are many phenomenal things about N.J. It's not all bad like I tease about all the time. There is a tie however for the #1 thing that sucks the most about N.J. it's between high property taxes and Bruce Springsteen having been born there in Long Branch. What a crumb.

His singing sounds like two Bobcats screaming in a Burlap Bag. Yuck!
Bruce Springsteen is NOTHING but quite cool. Even though Western Stars is probably the first CD of his music I ever bought.
Old 01-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
Your Ruthlessness made it easy to throw the Penalty Flag. It was really NOTHING!

I'm way overdue myself.
Ruthless? I consider it being NOTHING but fair to all.. lol

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.