The Thread About NOTHING

Old 04-05-2018, 09:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I can’t help myself, it’s in my NDA (NOTHING DNA) [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And we love you for it.....it keeps us NOTHING but entertained.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Have you noticed several of the new threads that have opened? In the Nothing thread, we can share something of substance or something of Nothing. Other threads have been started by people who are trying to do brain surgery yet they are just very qualified florists. Nothing wrong with either profession but in certain areas, some should stick to the area they are most familiar with! Can you dig it? Can you pick up what I'm laying down? Think about it! Report your thoughts. Probably Nothing. Peace Out! Glad your ok Mrs. Abbey Roadster.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Have you noticed several of the new threads that have opened? In the Nothing thread, we can share something of substance or something of Nothing. Other threads have been started by people who are trying to do brain surgery yet they are just very qualified florists. Nothing wrong with either profession but in certain areas, some should stick to the area they are most familiar with! Can you dig it? Can you pick up what I'm laying down? Think about it! Report your thoughts. Probably Nothing. Peace Out! Glad your ok Mrs. Abbey Roadster.

Now you did it. To separate the chaff from the grain is what separates the NOTHINGS from the BS artists that have plagued us for all these many years. Has anyone ever noticed that the BS artists don’t even realize their BS-ing ?

Old 04-05-2018, 10:14 PM
Sage

And then there's Nucky - speaking truth in a way only Nucky can do - love it!

So many NOTHINGS, so much talent. That's what keeps this thread alive.
Old 04-05-2018, 10:21 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
And then there's Nucky - speaking truth in a way only Nucky can do - love it!

So many NOTHINGS, so much talent. That's what keeps this thread alive.

Yep, the Nuckmeister speaks truth to power as well as NOTHING to NOTHINGNESS.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Sage

As of 23:32 EST

NOTHING, is all I have.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Now you did it. To separate the chaff from the grain is what separates the NOTHINGS from the BS artists that have plagued us for all these many years. Has anyone ever noticed that the BS artists don’t even realize their BS-ing ?

Not everyone can grasp the true meaning and power of NOTHING. We don't need to prove how smart we are in this thread. We freely admit that we know NOTHING and are proud of that fact.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 04-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Not everyone can grasp the true meaning and power of NOTHING. We don't need to prove how smart we are in this thread. We freely admit that we know NOTHING and are proud of that fact.

Amen brother K ! Can you say Hallelujah ! NOTHING can beat a NOTHING for knowing they are mere mortals with NOTHING to prove other than living an honest life and loving those deserving of such.

Old 04-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Sage

Again, As of 23:50 EST

NOTHING, but grateful

Old 04-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Amen brother K ! Can you say Hallelujah ! NOTHING can beat a NOTHING for knowing they are mere mortals with NOTHING to prove other than living an honest life and loving those deserving of such.

Can I Get Nothing But An Amen? Get Down With Your Bad Selves. Nucky from the hood. Not Coleman, Not Compton, Straight Outta
Orange Blossom Gardens I present Scared Straight. How to stay in the fairway 95% of the time.

Stop trying to hit the ball like John Daly! Own who you are, easy swing, BOOM down the middle. All that beautiful fairway and everybody is out of bound or on Mrs. McGillicuddy's property retrieving a ball. Cut it out. We are not just out of High School or College.

Last edited by Nucky; 04-05-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:
Can I Get Nothing But An Amen? Get Down With Your Bad Selves. Nucky from the hood. Not Coleman, Not Compton, Straight Outta

Orange Blossom Gardens I present Scared Straight. How to stay in the fairway 95% of the time.

Check this out !
The Villages Florida

NOTHING crappy about this. Too bad the old Florida is dying and being replaced with upper suburbia South. This is what Florida was to me as a kid. Loved the colorful house colors and aluminum sun awnings !

Old 04-05-2018, 11:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Check this out !
The Villages Florida

NOTHING crappy about this. Too bad the old Florida is dying and being replaced with upper suburbia South. This is what Florida was to me as a kid. Loved the colorful house colors and aluminum sun awnings !

I had one of these, an original out of a newspaper before we moved and I still have not come across it yet. It is wonderful over here and the people are fantastic overall. I want to upgrade and the boss says No Way Nothing doing for now. Damn
Old 04-06-2018, 07:58 AM
Veteran member

I did NOTHING but play Golf yesterday. Today will be a different story. The wife said the gutters on the house need to be cleaned, & the house needs power-washed along with her car. She say's, it will help my Golf game. Now I'm really scratch'in my head cause I know NOTHING will help my Golf game.
I guess there's NOTHING more to be said other then "YES DEAR"
Old 04-06-2018, 08:10 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsw14 View Post
I did NOTHING but play Golf yesterday. Today will be a different story. The wife said the gutters on the house need to be cleaned, & the house needs power-washed along with her car. She say's, it will help my Golf game. Now I'm really scratch'in my head cause I know NOTHING will help my Golf game.
I guess there's NOTHING more to be said other then "YES DEAR"
Nothing but the best two words to be put together (Clean Words) that have changed my life. It is not important to win every battle. I don't even want to approach battle stations ever again. Good job JSW14. YES DEER, Ooops sorry Abby Rd YES DEAR!
Old 04-06-2018, 09:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Nothing but the best two words to be put together (Clean Words) that have changed my life. It is not important to win every battle. I don't even want to approach battle stations ever again. Good job JSW14. YES DEER, Ooops sorry Abby Rd YES DEAR!
Haha.....I will never live that deer incident down, but you guys sure know how to make a potential bad thing into a funny one. Some good LOL moments on here at times.

Getting back to the YES DEAR thing. Once hubby and I move down there, I'm going to send him into training with you guys for awhile. He hasn't quite got that down yet. Not sure if after 35 years one can change that, but if you don't try, the answer is always NOTHING.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.