The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,495 Times in 2,286 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I'm happy for you that you are coming to Florida and hope you enjoy Mousetown. Nothing would be better than to figure out a side trip to Da Villages. Just overnight. Have fun no matter what. Safe travels.
Thanks, Nucky. Next year when we go to Mousetown we're going to tack on a four day Lifestyle visit.

Now the immediate problem will be to deal with the 30 degree hotter temps that will be waiting for us. NOTHING but sweating in my future.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Twitter is the same as Facebook.. They both mean NOTHING to me..

But thanks for the PSA nonetheless.
If you want to experience the Big NOTHING that would be Twitter, the Facebook thing started out about us keeping track of our son getting stationed from Germany to Kuwait, and other places. We now look at Casseroles and Meatballs and other foolishness. I agree it is a HUMONGOUS NOTHING!
Old 05-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Thanks, Nucky. Next year when we go to Mousetown we're going to tack on a four day Lifestyle visit.

Now the immediate problem will be to deal with the 30 degree hotter temps that will be waiting for us. NOTHING but sweating in my future.. lol
I had to suffer in silence with the heat. One peep from me would have ruined the deal. I am Nothing but surprised that this whole thing worked out and we are actually here and feel at home. The trick was water, water, water, and more water. The heat even in the summer when it is brutal doesn't affect us much it just needs to be managed properly.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I had to suffer in silence with the heat. One peep from me would have ruined the deal. I am Nothing but surprised that this whole thing worked out and we are actually here and feel at home. The trick was water, water, water, and more water. The heat even in the summer when it is brutal doesn't affect us much it just needs to be managed properly.
One of the downfalls, or benefits, depending on how you look at it, of being married to a nurse is that she always pushes me to stay well hydrated and to always apply sunscreen..

That was NOTHING but a run on sentence.. lol

Old 05-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:

Sounds like a good plan and something to look forward to. You may even decide you like the adult Disney World just as much. And what could be better than being able to be in and/or close to both in your retired years? Not to mention discounted tickets for being FL residents. I also heard if you volunteer in Disney World say 1 day a month or something, they give you free passes.

I'd say your future retirement is looking NOTHING but bright!
Old 05-04-2018, 02:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Sounds like a good plan and something to look forward to. You may even decide you like the adult Disney World just as much. And what could be better than being able to be in and/or close to both in your retired years? Not to mention discounted tickets for being FL residents. I also heard if you volunteer in Disney World say 1 day a month or something, they give you free passes.

I'd say your future retirement is looking NOTHING but bright!
We belong to Disney Vacation Club so we get the same rate on annual passes as Floridians do. But it sure will be NOTHING but nice to be able to just hop in the car and spend a few days whenever we want instead of having to take a 6 hour flight.

I really need to stop getting so excited about the move. It's still too many years away. What makes it even worse is I just bought the book "Inside the Bubble". Mrs. K already has it packed so she can read it on the trip. lol

Old 05-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Sage

Quote:
We belong to Disney Vacation Club so we get the same rate on annual passes as Floridians do. But it sure will be NOTHING but nice to be able to just hop in the car and spend a few days whenever we want instead of having to take a 6 hour flight.

I really need to stop getting so excited about the move. It's still too many years away. What makes it even worse is I just bought the book "Inside the Bubble". Mrs. K already has it packed so she can read it on the trip. lol
Sounds like a fun read during your downtime there.

I know what you mean about the anticipation of it all when it's so far off. When we purchased, the plan was we were going to be down there in another year. Then unexpected stuff happened and here we are 4 years later and still not there. To be honest, I was bitter about it at first since it was totally out of our hands, but I've come to realize the timing is not up to me and have accepted it. Interesting how other things have happened since then to make me realize why we still needed to be here. Hopefully, very soon, we will be comfortable with fully retiring and maintaining both residences enabling us to spend much more time in TV. That's the plan, but again, we'll see.

NOTHING worse than the wait though.......
Old 05-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Sage

Quote:

Might as well unpack now, NOTHING here for you [emoji53]The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Sage

K taking out his frustration on the great NW Moose. NOTHING but unfair to our precious wildlife.
The Villages Florida

Old 05-04-2018, 05:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
K taking out his frustration on the great NW Moose. NOTHING but unfair to our precious wildlife.
The Villages Florida

NOTHING more to say about that.
Old 05-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

I'm NOTHING but a pacifist. I would never hit a defenseless moose.

Old 05-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

NOTHING more to say about that.
Don't encourage him.. NOTHING will stop him now.. lol

Old 05-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Sage

Quote:
Don't encourage him.. NOTHING will stop him now.. lol
The real question is - where does he come up with this stuff??

Out of nowhere he shows up and makes NOTHING into something. Ok, I'm done, no more encouraging.......
Old 05-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Sage

Not for NOTHING, this is breaking news.The Villages Florida
Old 05-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Sage

Not for NOTHING, where is big papi?

David Ortiz Hugs New York - YouTube

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.