The Thread About NOTHING

Old 05-26-2018, 10:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Nucky gets NOTHING but nervous about the idea of me pulling on pork.. lol
I'll say it again - ? Trying to get Nucky back to NOTHINGVILLE in a hurry, huh?

I knew I shouldn't have stayed up this late. So on that note, goodnight boys......
Old 05-26-2018, 10:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,442 Times in 2,277 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'll say it again - ? Trying to get Nucky back to NOTHINGVILLE in a hurry, huh?

I knew I shouldn't have stayed up this late. So on that note, goodnight boys......
Come on, Abby, it's Saturday night.. Kick up your heels and stick around. In the morning it will all mean NOTHING anyway.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 05-27-2018, 08:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Now you have us NOTHING but drooling. How about it, Nucky?
I Just emerged from a Sugar Coma. Mrs. Nucky and one of the gals from our group made a birthday cake from Ice Cream Sandwiches smothered with something and drizzled with something else and brought to a great friends house for a Birthday Party. It was the Bestestest!

It felt so good to sleep. I went back to the Full CPAP mask and literally didn't budge all night. Look out world. I feel like a shinny penny. Maybe we'll take a Golf Cart Ride to the Fenney Grill for some of them there Special Type Onion Ring's. Everyone will look the other way at the illegality of the trip...correct?

I just know the Weight Watcher's Police will be hiding in the bushes today. I have a message for them Nothing wise of course .
Old 05-27-2018, 08:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I Just emerged from a Sugar Coma. Mrs. Nucky and one of the gals from our group made a birthday cake from Ice Cream Sandwiches smothered with something and drizzled with something else and brought to a great friends house for a Birthday Party. It was the Bestestest!

It felt so good to sleep. I went back to the Full CPAP mask and literally didn't budge all night. Look out world. I feel like a shinny penny. Maybe we'll take a Golf Cart Ride to the Fenney Grill for some of them there Special Type Onion Ring's. Everyone will look the other way at the illegality of the trip...correct?

I just know the Weight Watcher's Police will be hiding in the bushes today. I have a message for them Nothing wise of course .
NOTHING worse than a sugar coma in my book, but best thing to do is sleep it off and hopefully you won't wake-up and repeat. On the other hand, there is NOTHING better than a good night's sleep. Glad to hear you had one, Nucky!

Anyway, today is Sunday and to those who still work, tomorrow is a holiday so don't be prepping tonight to get ready for work tomorrow.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
The tenor of the forums have NOTHING but changed since the closure of the Politics Forum. It was a good place to sequester the hot topics. Although there was still bickering in the main forums it was nowhere near what it is now. It seems like more of the hot button topics are being allowed now. Not saying that's a bad thing it's just changing the overall focus of what these forums once were. It used to be informational first then general BS second. It seems to have reversed.
There is a lot more Political references creeping and seaping into the regular Forum. I posted several weeks ago about re-opening the Political Forum and while it sounded promising at the time it seems as of this moment to have fallen into a Nothing SinkerClinker Hole. It's O.K. by me its just that I would think that it would keep some of the biggest thinkers busy over there bringing lasting change to the world.

I once read somewhere on here that this is not a democracy and that the Bosses word on all issues was final. Without going into specifics believe me that they are a fair minded group who run this Forum...I mean Business. I support many of the advertisers on TOTV'S because they are great people and its the rite thing to do.

Happy Pulled Pork Leftover Day!
Old 05-27-2018, 08:48 AM
Sage

Quote:
Nucky gets NOTHING but nervous about the idea of me pulling on pork.. lol
I always thought that was in California? Nothing butt wrong again.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:29 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING worse than a sugar coma in my book, but best thing to do is sleep it off and hopefully you won't wake-up and repeat. On the other hand, there is NOTHING better than a good night's sleep. Glad to hear you had one, Nucky!

Anyway, today is Sunday and to those who still work, tomorrow is a holiday so don't be prepping tonight to get ready for work tomorrow.
I so love three day weekends.. After getting coffee I think I'll do NOTHING today..

Old 05-27-2018, 10:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
I so love three day weekends.. After getting coffee I think I'll do NOTHING today..
The way my schedule fell, I ended up with SIX days off so I swore that I would get more than NOTHING done.

So far not so bad. Cleaned one bathroom, packed up winter clothes, and did some of my compliance training for work. But I need to pull myself away from this computer and finish cleaning out that closet that I started on yesterday. This is how I'm feeling about it...........NOT. Well maybe after I'm done, but more likely I'll be too tired to - lol.
Old 05-27-2018, 10:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
The way my schedule fell, I ended up with SIX days off so I swore that I would get more than NOTHING done.

So far not so bad. Cleaned one bathroom, packed up winter clothes, and did some of my compliance training for work. But I need to pull myself away from this computer and finish cleaning out that closet that I started on yesterday. This is how I'm feeling about it...........NOT. Well maybe after I'm done, but more likely I'll be too tired to - lol.
I did more than NOTHING yesterday. I got all the seeds planted in the garden.. I can hardly move today.. lol

Mrs. K has been working since Thursday but doesn't have to work tomorrow..

Old 05-27-2018, 10:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,929 Times in 787 Posts

Dang, someone's trying to trash this thread and three word sentences. Nothing would be worse. May that person learn to live and let live.
Okay, carry on...
Old 05-27-2018, 10:56 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Dang, someone's trying to trash this thread and three word sentences. Nothing would be worse. May that person learn to live and let live.
Okay, carry on...
NOTHING has endured the ages. I suspect it will continue to do so.. NOTHING can stop NOTHING.. Well, except for a Moderator.. lol

Old 05-27-2018, 11:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,345 Times in 2,067 Posts
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Okay, carry on...
These are fun threads. And add to your post count very quickly for next to NOTHING.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
These are fun threads. And add to your post count very quickly for next to NOTHING.
Not trying to be confrontational, but why is post count so important to you? I think it means NOTHING to most of us..

Old 05-27-2018, 11:20 AM
Sage

Quote:
Not trying to be confrontational, but why is post count so important to you? I think it means NOTHING to most of us..
If you subtracted my Nothing and Three Word Sentence posts I believe that would leave me with a total of 37 posts. Without the friends I was fortunate enough to make on Three Word I don't know if we would have been lucky enough to make it to The Villages.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
If you subtracted my Nothing and Three Word Sentence posts I believe that would leave me with a total of 37 posts. Without the friends I was fortunate enough to make on Three Word I don't know if we would have been lucky enough to make it to The Villages.
That's pretty cool, Nucky, and exactly what I was trying to point out on the other thread. There is something different about these 2 threads - it allows one to begin to feel they know the other posters on a more personal level even if we haven't met one another. Also, not being a topic thread, discussion is open to anything - even NOTHING!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.