The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-04-2018, 10:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Maybe he and Mrs. Nucky are taking a sunset golf cart ride after NOTHING but a sweltering day..
Golf Cart ride due for tomorrow night. May have to be rescheduled because of the Xfinity guy? Who knows. We have to cut back on the mileage on The Cart. Almost 4000 miles in almost two years. And the money. $$$$$$11$$$$$$ since tax day. That’s abusive. Lol.Nothing doing.
Old 06-04-2018, 11:00 PM
Sage

I forgot again. Damn Nothing. If you saw what I’m typing on I would get an award but you got me.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:11 AM
Sage

Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, I’ll do the next 997 on a sheet of paper.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Before I get on a roll here ( Ok, I'll say it before Nucky does - not toasted, please ), today is Tuesday. Busy day for me, lot of running around to do - morning meeting, lunch with friend, groceries, etc.

Anyway, about Nucky with all those words and no NOTHING. I get it now. It's the same for me. When I read Nucky's post I never even noticed he had no NOTHING. Why? Because I was so engrossed in his story and feeling the emotion of it (also enjoying the funny parts along the way as always) that NOTHING just went by me. When I'm typing something with a lot of passion or just a long story in general, I get so wrapped up in telling the story that I too often forget my NOTHING. And on top of that, as he said, consider what he may be typing on and hoping the system doesn't crash in the middle. Ok, ok........change my title from Den Mother to the Mother of Any and All Excuses.

But that's why K is here - he has NOTHING radar and saves us from our emotional outbursts.
Old 06-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,451 Times in 2,282 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Before I get on a roll here ( Ok, I'll say it before Nucky does - not toasted, please ), today is Tuesday. Busy day for me, lot of running around to do - morning meeting, lunch with friend, groceries, etc.

Anyway, about Nucky with all those words and no NOTHING. I get it now. It's the same for me. When I read Nucky's post I never even noticed he had no NOTHING. Why? Because I was so engrossed in his story and feeling the emotion of it (also enjoying the funny parts along the way as always) that NOTHING just went by me. When I'm typing something with a lot of passion or just a long story in general, I get so wrapped up in telling the story that I too often forget my NOTHING. And on top of that, as he said, consider what he may be typing on and hoping the system doesn't crash in the middle. Ok, ok........change my title from Den Mother to the Mother of Any and All Excuses.

But that's why K is here - he has NOTHING radar and saves us from our emotional outbursts.
Since this is a thread about NOTHING I tend to focus on that.. lol

Going to be a long day.. Working this morning and working tonight.. One more step toward retirement.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-05-2018, 02:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Since this is a thread about NOTHING I tend to focus on that.. lol

Going to be a long day.. Working this morning and working tonight.. One more step toward retirement.
Always the logical one. What would we NOTHINGS do without you?

I'd tell you not to work too hard because generally it's not good for your health, but if it's to accelerate retirement, then maybe not. So carry on for the cause!
Old 06-05-2018, 03:00 PM
Sage

Thank you Mrs. ABBY for your understanding in the above mentioned dilemma that I again did Nothing but create. Typing on phones, iPads, laptops, I would love to have my computer back. I’m a Big Baby I struggle enough. I know I’m not the king of punctuation or sentence structure but I do my best. I don’t like to misspell Nothing. Maybe I should buy that thing you talk into and it does all the typing stuff for you. NOTHING DOING.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:04 PM
Sage

P.S. Nothing from the Island? I think Gillian and crew has been lost on that little Isle of Nothing on Lake Weir Doe.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Thank you Mrs. ABBY for your understanding in the above mentioned dilemma that I again did Nothing but create. Typing on phones, iPads, laptops, I would love to have my computer back. I’m a Big Baby I struggle enough. I know I’m not the king of punctuation or sentence structure but I do my best. I don’t like to misspell Nothing. Maybe I should buy that thing you talk into and it does all the typing stuff for you. NOTHING DOING.
First off, you're welcome, my pleasure. Secondly, about the talk and type option - NOTHING doing is right! That could be a whole other thread - what someone said versus what actually got typed. Not to mention when it makes an error, then try to fix it - lesson in frustration sometimes. Or worse yet, forget to fix it before sending - NOTHING but a big oops!
Old 06-05-2018, 04:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,071 Posts

Quote:
P.S. Nothing from the Island? I think Gillian and crew has been lost on that little Isle of Nothing on Lake Weir Doe.
Lake Weir Doe, Nucky? Is that real or something just on NOTHING?
Old 06-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Lake Weir Doe, Nucky? Is that real or something just on NOTHING?
I think it was just a play on words. Unless he was trying to interject something about my deer-incident again.

I was just about to ask if anyone has heard from you, Tal. Glad to see NOTHING has happened to you.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:33 PM
Sage

Noper just a Dopey Nuckyism. Lets make believe for a quick second that Gilliagans Island was real. Wouldn't it be something how they could end up on the Island close to where they think their not? They could be just around the corner from Lake Sumpter. This imaginary lake does have the P in it. Imagine in a Bizzaro world that Gilligan and The Skipper are really closer than we think and Mr Howell thru the miracle of modern medicine is the father of the twins that Mary Ann is carrying, possibly triplets!

I gave up on the doe and deer thing several weeks ago because of a possible dilemma with my Christmas presents getting messed up by Santa. Turns out several of his reindeer are related to the one that you know, was hmmm, hmmm, decimated several weeks back by the Nothingdeerclearingmobile! I try not to think about it to much because I already have enough coal from the mistakes made in previous years. Good Night.

Comcast is off to a good start. They were here when they said they would be and got us working. They misspelled my name on the bill but I misspell things every day so its just Karma. GoodNight NothingBurgers And Burgerettes. Tomorrow is the big day. Get a copy of the Manifesto first thing.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Noper just a Dopey Nuckyism. Lets make believe for a quick second that Gilliagans Island was real. Wouldn't it be something how they could end up on the Island close to where they think their not? They could be just around the corner from Lake Sumpter. This imaginary lake does have the P in it. Imagine in a Bizzaro world that Gilligan and The Skipper are really closer than we think and Mr Howell thru the miracle of modern medicine is the father of the twins that Mary Ann is carrying, possibly triplets!

I gave up on the doe and deer thing several weeks ago because of a possible dilemma with my Christmas presents getting messed up by Santa. Turns out several of his reindeer are related to the one that you know, was hmmm, hmmm, decimated several weeks back by the Nothingdeerclearingmobile! I try not to think about it to much because I already have enough coal from the mistakes made in previous years. Good Night.

Comcast is off to a good start. They were here when they said they would be and got us working. They misspelled my name on the bill but I misspell things every day so its just Karma. GoodNight NothingBurgers And Burgerettes. Tomorrow is the big day. Get a copy of the Manifesto first thing.
Great post to wake up to! You have more imagination in your pinky finger than I have in a lifetime. We're fortunate to have such a variety of talent in NOTHINGVILLE.

Anyway, today is Wednesday, June 6th. I have a lot to be both happy and hopeful about and most certainly, grateful. Pray the same for all of you. NOTHING better than always looking on the bright side.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:51 AM
Sage

Oh, before I go out to work for the day, I noticed K never checked back in last night. Maybe the work day left him exhausted. Hope to "see" him on NOTHING today, along with the rest of you good folks. Don't work too hard, K, just enough to get you to retirement and TV as quickly as possible.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,350 Times in 2,071 Posts
Unhappy

Quote:

Your Mary Ann and Mr. Howell scenario sounds like my love life of late but Howell is actually a pooper scooper with no money and who reminds me of a horny old goat. Mary Ann could have triplets though as you said on NOTHING. The miracles of modern medicine and cross generational romance. And I am Gilligan in the scenario.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-06-2018 at 07:14 AM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.