The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Please oh Please oh Great and Powerful Leaders of Online Forums Please see your way clearly to Nothing more than reopening the Political Forum. I see many of the regular posters here have leaked over elsewhere and would hate to lose anyone else. Especially the special ones who have a hard time holding back and telling it like it is. We need a Forum Miracle.

I turned down the dog today. I'm ashamed. I was so psyched up yesterday but its still not time yet. The person I was getting the doggie from understood. Bummer. Life goes on and the day will come. Went out for a dog and came home with Nuttin Honey. It was the right thing to do.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Please oh Please oh Great and Powerful Leaders of Online Forums Please see your way clearly to Nothing more than reopening the Political Forum. I see many of the regular posters here have leaked over elsewhere and would hate to lose anyone else. Especially the special ones who have a hard time holding back and telling it like it is. We need a Forum Miracle.

I turned down the dog today. I'm ashamed. I was so psyched up yesterday but its still not time yet. The person I was getting the doggie from understood. Bummer. Life goes on and the day will come. Went out for a dog and came home with Nuttin Honey. It was the right thing to do.
I would tend to agree about the Politics forum for the simple fact that more political threads are sneaking into the regular forums and it seems to be changing the tone of the forum in general. And as you stated, there have been several people who have left because of it.

Sorry you had a misfire about the dog. But it's NOTHING than better to wait until you're ready than to rush into something that's not yet right.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-08-2018, 11:01 PM
Sage

As of 00:01 EST

NOTHING leaves a bad taste if you don’t eat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-2018, 07:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
As of 00:01 EST

NOTHING leaves a bad taste if you don’t eat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Confusus say Man Who Fart In Church Sit In Pew!

I missed the post about tomwed having a new Grandchild. Congratulations. That is a beautiful thing. We have 4 of the little critters and they are Nothing but pure Love. As I have mentioned before we are now Rockstar's when we see them here or in Joisey as we are not King & Queen babysitters anymore, we're the grandparent's now, it's cool. All the best to you and your family and that little baby is lucky to have a fun Poppa like you. No Tilapia in the baby food.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:24 AM
fw102807

OK I have been lurking because I am trying hard to say nothing but I do need to congratulate Tomwed on his grandchild. I also want to tell Nucky how much he makes me chuckle.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
OK I have been lurking because I am trying hard to say nothing but I do need to congratulate Tomwed on his grandchild. I also want to tell Nucky how much he makes me chuckle.
This whole joint is a better place with you involved. Jump in the water is fine. Just let the pinhead remarks of others go. Some are insensitive and at our advanced ages will never change. Glad you posted. Peace Out!

Can't wait to see if Nothing happens on the Island with Mary Ann.
Old 06-09-2018, 07:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
This whole joint is a better place with you involved. Jump in the water is fine. Just let the pinhead remarks of others go. Some are insensitive and at our advanced ages will never change. Glad you posted. Peace Out!

NOTHING still happening with Mary Ann on this end of the Island. Not for lack of trying.

And Dawn Wells the last I checked has not even looked at the private Facebook message.

I did get a note from someone on Facebook claiming to be an actress in the movie Ocean's 8 asking me if I liked kids. I wrote her back with "Sure" but said little else as you never know whom you are talking to.

This is Nucky's post that I shared with Dawn Wells. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...-post2841.html

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 06-09-2018 at 08:17 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:04 AM
fw102807

Quote:

Thanks Nucky. I have to admit I was nothing but interested in the saga of Mary Ann. Now that they cancelled Scorpion I will never know the fate of Waige.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

First things first on NOTHING - I too was remiss in congratulating tomwed on his new grandchild, so please accept my best wishes to you as well. It sounded like it could be your first? Nevertheless, I agree with Nucky how blessed that little one is to have you for a grandfather. It's quite obvious that you love children of all ages......

To fw102807 - a hardy welcome to you! So happy to see you have advanced from lurker status to poster on NOTHING. Seeing your posts on other threads, it's obvious you enjoy having a little fun. Glad to see you here and hope you come back and post as often as you like.

In case someone out there doesn't know, it's Saturday - an easy day for those of us who still work to remember, but for those who don't, who cares, right? Every day is Saturday - enjoy!
Old 06-09-2018, 08:21 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I would tend to agree about the Politics forum for the simple fact that more political threads are sneaking into the regular forums and it seems to be changing the tone of the forum in general. And as you stated, there have been several people who have left because of it.

Sorry you had a misfire about the dog. But it's NOTHING than better to wait until you're ready than to rush into something that's not yet right.
K said it all about the pup, Nucky. I couldn't say it any better so just repeating his post. Couldn't be prouder of you for listening to your gut. You will know when the time is right. NUTTIN' to be ashamed about, my friend. As you said, it was the right thing to do.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Sage

It's so quiet around here without Barney The Boxer. Nothing will ever replace him. That is what I have to get a hold of. A little delay is in order. The big day will come. The most important thing is Mrs. Nucky is ready for another doggie.
Old 06-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
It's so quiet around here without Barney The Boxer. Nothing will ever replace him. That is what I have to get a hold of. A little delay is in order. The big day will come. The most important thing is Mrs. Nucky is ready for another doggie.
Sad to hear that. Dogs are great therapy for the troubles of daily life. Cats work too though. NOTHING but unconditional love, usually, from a dog.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:37 AM
fw102807

Quote:
The thing I realized when we finally got another dog is that they do not replace your loss. They have an entirely different personality and are just another being that you grow to love and they are nothing but happy to have a new family.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
NOTHING is great at bringing people together. I'm glad you decided to join us..

Old 06-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Sage

Today I slept past 7:00 for the first time in I can't remember when.. I feel so rested that I might just do NOTHING today.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.