The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-10-2018, 05:52 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I Nothing but agree in full. I feel fortunate to have the Doctor that I ended up with. It's a long story but talk about dedicated, wow. So I would rather keep him in his S-Class MB instead of putting an addition on the Mortician's Home for today anyway.

Today my get up and go got up and went. Beat to my bones. Can't be Jack Of The LaLanne every day. Nothing, Nothing, Nothing!
Yup my goal is to keep nothing for the mortician but that is nothing but wishful thinking.
Old 06-10-2018, 05:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,626 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Yup my goal is to keep nothing for the mortician but that is nothing but wishful thinking.
You are a perfect fit over here in NothingBurgerVille. I concur.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Yep.

Being able to sit up in bed and eat solids every day...is nothing but a win.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I Nothing but agree in full. I feel fortunate to have the Doctor that I ended up with. It's a long story but talk about dedicated, wow. So I would rather keep him in his S-Class MB instead of putting an addition on the Mortician's Home for today anyway.

Today my get up and go got up and went. Beat to my bones. Can't be Jack Of The LaLanne every day. Nothing, Nothing, Nothing!
Nucky, you too are very wise in your own unique way. So I guess that means we have 3 wise men on the NOTHING thread.

So happy for all of you living the dream down there. Here's to many more years of enjoyment and good health ahead....... And hey, save some of that fun for the rest of us who are still trying to get there.

Beer and prayer in the same post? That seems like NOTHING but wrong.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Nucky, you too are very wise in your own unique way. So I guess that means we have 3 wise men on the NOTHING thread.

So happy for all of you living the dream down there. Here's to many more years of enjoyment and good health ahead....... And hey, save some of that fun for the rest of us who are still trying to get there.

Beer and prayer in the same post? That seems like NOTHING but wrong.
I remember being in The Villages starting gate waiting for the gun to go off. The first time we sold our house it was in about 3 days. I had to delay and kill the deal. When we put the house back on the market, CRICKETS! Zero, Zip, Nada. The day after I asked the realtor for an unconditional release from the contract, Bingo we have a winner, sold.

The struggle to get here is worth it. Nothing is perfect but this operation is very close, so far.

Our biggest disappointment was after Irma, no electric for so long was rough on people we care about who had no place to go. It was a rough one though so I think the power companies get a pass as long as lessons have been learned and thing go smoother next time. We have responsibilities also to do the smart thing to survive a catastrophic storm. I don't mind telling you I was scared. I not a rookie anymore. Now I'm ready.
Old 06-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,495 Times in 2,286 Posts

I need to have a talk with Mrs. K about the welfare problem we have here.

We had two 16oz hummingbird feeders which those little mooches would clean out every day, so we put out a third. They started cleaning out all three every day.

So I went to my favorite store (Amazon) and bought two 32oz feeders. That was on Friday. They must have told their friends about us because now they're cleaning out 64oz every day.

This is NOTHING but crazy. You'd think this was Seattle or something. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I need to have a talk with Mrs. K about the welfare problem we have here.

We had two 16oz hummingbird feeders which those little mooches would clean out every day, so we put out a third. They started cleaning out all three every day.

So I went to my favorite store (Amazon) and bought two 32oz feeders. That was on Friday. They must have told their friends about us because now they're cleaning out 64oz every day.

This is NOTHING but crazy. You'd think this was Seattle or something. lol
OMG....that is NOTHING but hysterical. Guess you better do something soon though or you'll go broke and NEVER make it to TV!
Old 06-10-2018, 06:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
OMG....that is NOTHING but hysterical. Guess you better do something soon though or you'll go broke and NEVER make it to TV!
Now I know why she buys the bag of sugar at Costco that you need a wheelbarrow to get it into the house. lol

We're NOTHING but the hummingbird soup kitchen..

Old 06-10-2018, 06:44 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Now I know why she buys the bag of sugar at Costco that you need a wheelbarrow to get it into the house. lol

We're NOTHING but the hummingbird soup kitchen..
You must have gotten a good Yelp review. Nothing spreads the word quicker.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yep. The word is out.. Except we've also unwittingly set up a buffet for the hawks and eagles.

We have some seed feeders out back. The squirrels like to get into them. The hawks sit on the peak of my shop roof and just wait for the right moment.. bye bye squirrel.

The eagles are really good at picking off the rabbits..

We got NOTHING but the whole Circle of Life thing going on here. lol

Old 06-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
LOL.......your lurking has really paid off. You are really good at this NOTHING stuff. Glad to have you on board.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:18 PM
fw102807

Quote:
LOL.......your lurking has really paid off. You are really good at this NOTHING stuff. Glad to have you on board.
I'm nothing but honored
Old 06-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Sage

Quote:
Yep. The word is out.. Except we've also unwittingly set up a buffet for the hawks and eagles.

We have some seed feeders out back. The squirrels like to get into them. The hawks sit on the peak of my shop roof and just wait for the right moment.. bye bye squirrel.

The eagles are really good at picking off the rabbits..

We got NOTHING but the whole Circle of Life thing going on here. lol
My husband was saying similar things about our yard the other day. We don't have feeders out or anything, but he swears it's because everyone around us treats their lawns with chemicals except us, so the wildlife have a field day in our yard. The other day we spotted what appeared to be a baby woodpecker. I have a friend who is a birder. When I describe some of the birds we see in our yard, she is amazed because they are not commonly found in these parts, so she says.

Well, it will be NOTHING but fun when we get to The Villages and have to deal with a whole different kind of wildlife. And I don't mean the people at the squares at night - lol.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
My husband was saying similar things about our yard the other day. We don't have feeders out or anything, but he swears it's because everyone around us treats their lawns with chemicals except us, so the wildlife have a field day in our yard. The other day we spotted what appeared to be a baby woodpecker. I have a friend who is a birder. When I describe some of the birds we see in our yard, she is amazed because they are not commonly found in these parts, so she says.

Well, it will be NOTHING but fun when we get to The Villages and have to deal with a whole different kind of wildlife. And I don't mean the people at the squares at night - lol.
I will miss the wildlife when we move. But heck, Florida has gators and armadillos.. NOTHING but armored wildlife.. lol

Old 06-10-2018, 09:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
I will miss the wildlife when we move. But heck, Florida has gators and armadillos.. NOTHING but armored wildlife.. lol
You will not miss any wildlife I promise, the inventory may change but this is Jurrasic Park. Nothing but surprised this year that we have mosquitoes. The first two years not even one.

Mrs. La Lanne pushed the old man to the pool tonight, it was great. God Bless that Woman.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.