The Thread About NOTHING

Old 06-17-2018, 09:25 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Happy Father's Day! Any man can be a nothing but it takes a special guy to be a dad and an even more special guy to be an adoptive dad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Perfect greeting to start the day - Sunday, which is Father's Day 2018.

I would also like to include men who may not be fathers in the usual sense, but who step in to act as one for those who have no father in their lives for whatever reason or assist other fathers in the responsibility of rearing their children. It could be an uncle, a neighbor, or a family friend, or even in the sense of a big brother program or a ministry of sorts. We honor all of you men who strive to be a good example for children and young people to live by.

Honoring father's and being a father are definitely not NOTHING.
You women have said it all. NOTHING but respect for anyone who takes the responsibility to be a true father. Luckily that's not me.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 06-17-2018, 09:50 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Cool how that got posted at exactly 12AM, and I like how you added the PST time. After all, K needs all the help he can get. Seems he doesn't remember what day it is anymore unless I post - lol. Just kidding, K - you're the best Kommander any bunch of NOTHINGS could ever have.

Anyway, just in case, it is Saturday and I think K said he is working......really, on a Saturday? Now that's being NOTHING but ambitious about retiring ASAP. Actually I'm working today as well, but it ends up to be more like babysitting on most Saturdays than working. Fine by me, I get paid the same no matter whether I'm doing something or NOTHING, and you all know how much I prefer doing NOTHING.

I worked assiduously throughout my career(s) to avoid working on Saturday. NOTHING is worse.
Old 06-17-2018, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryk View Post
I worked assiduously throughout my career(s) to avoid working on Saturday. NOTHING is worse.

I still suffer from PTSD from having to work for 43 years. Any work is worse than NOTHING. If I had to do it again I’d choose very wealthy old money parents with a penchant to spoil their children endlessly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-17-2018, 10:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryk View Post
Being a business owner, sometimes it's NOTHING I can avoid.. The downside to being obsessed with retiring.. lol

Old 06-17-2018, 12:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Does anyone wish to do NOTHING but the correct thing and admit to the issue we are facing on the island with Mary Ann? She said just yesterday via text message that there was more than one man around about the time of fertilization? Will we have to see who the baby look like? DNA test perhaps?
Old 06-17-2018, 12:45 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
You women have said it all. NOTHING but respect for anyone who takes the responsibility to be a true father. Luckily that's not me.. lol
It is far better to do nothing for the right reasons than to do something for the wrong reasons. I am sure you have been a blessing to people in other ways.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
It is far better to do nothing for the right reasons than to do something for the wrong reasons. I am sure you have been a blessing to people in other ways.
That's very kind of you to say.. I am NOTHING but the favorite uncle..

Old 06-17-2018, 12:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Does anyone wish to do NOTHING but the correct thing and admit to the issue we are facing on the island with Mary Ann? She said just yesterday via text message that there was more than one man around about the time of fertilization? Will we have to see who the baby look like? DNA test perhaps?
Mary Ann is a Ho.. I want NOTHING more to do with her..

Old 06-17-2018, 12:58 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Mary Ann is a Ho.. I want NOTHING more to do with her..
Not for nothing but I am sure you are not Mary Ann's favorite uncle
Old 06-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Sage

Quote:
Not for nothing but I am sure you are not Mary Ann's favorite uncle
No, It's more like "Who's Yo Daddy"?

NOTHING we should be talking about on a Sunday.. lol

Old 06-17-2018, 01:06 PM
fw102807

Quote:
No, It's more like "Who's Yo Daddy"?

NOTHING we should be talking about on a Sunday.. lol
Right, we should be showing nothing but compassion for her today. You can call her names tomorrow.
Old 06-17-2018, 01:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Right, we should be showing nothing but compassion for her today. You can call her names tomorrow.
I like the way you think about compassion. This is a very good concept. Try not putting NOTHING in your post and see what happen's! It could be Christmas Morning and it still wouldn't be compassionate.
Old 06-17-2018, 02:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

I think I like sitting back here on NOTHING and just watching you guys go at it. What a hoot.........with a little compassion thrown in here and there just for good measure.

Carry on.......
Old 06-17-2018, 02:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
I like the way you think about compassion. This is a very good concept. Try not putting NOTHING in your post and see what happen's! It could be Christmas Morning and it still wouldn't be compassionate.
The NOTHING rules are the NOTHING rules.. No soup for you!

Old 06-17-2018, 02:28 PM
fw102807

Quote:
I am getting to the point that I am inserting nothings into my normal conversations although normal is nothing but a setting on the dryer for me.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.