The Thread About NOTHING

Old 07-13-2018, 06:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheSteamGuy View Post
I’ve seen the surface, been to the bottom but above all nothing is there. How’s that ?
My guess is you've experienced NOTHING before.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 07-13-2018, 07:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheSteamGuy View Post
I’m leaving now but I’ll be back when I have NOTHING else to do.
Sounds like you are up to NOTHING.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

to NOTHING, Bob.

And good to see you checking in as well, Tal.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:43 PM
Sage

How is the house hunting going, Abby? Have you found a new NOTHING headquarters?

Old 07-13-2018, 09:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
How is the house hunting going, Abby? Have you found a new NOTHING headquarters?
Well, I've gotta say it's NOTHING but fun. I've been doing this for so long I could sell real estate here myself. In fact, both days that I was out looking at open houses, there were 2 instances where I told the agents something they didn't know - lol. Most of the agents are really great though. You can obtain a wealth of information just talking to them.

So after today, I'm thinking maybe hubby and I should consider building. We have too many exceptions that we want. We have NOTHING but time on our hands at this point - eventually it will all work itself out.

Can't wait until you and your wife start looking. Take your time when you do. Visit TV as often as possible and learn the lay of the land. Visit the different areas and check out all the housing styles. It's good that you're starting so early. We've been at it for probably 10 years!
Old 07-13-2018, 09:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

First, it was NOTHING but spelliing, straightened that out, then we had sentence and paragraph structure by Big Al, solved again. Now we have content problems. Which part needs further spanation?

There actually is a Nucky Code Book. It's very easy to follow most of the time but since I'm not perfect sometimes I stray with my message. They all seem pretty good to me. I glean the meaning of others less than perfect diction without pointing it out. So as we trudge this happy road towards NOTHING together feel free to ask for clarification as needed. I have the patience of a saint and care that you pick up what I'm laying down.

Any business letter that I ever sent in 30 years on the Concrete Business was written in Crayola Crayon by me and typed by the best secretary in the world Ms. Dia. I just signed the letters, no complaints ever. She would probably want to get paid so you're stuck with my typing...EXCUSEEE ME!

Last edited by Nucky; 07-13-2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Well, I've gotta say it's NOTHING but fun. I've been doing this for so long I could sell real estate here myself. In fact, both days that I was out looking at open houses, there were 2 instances where I told the agents something they didn't know - lol. Most of the agents are really great though. You can obtain a wealth of information just talking to them.

So after today, I'm thinking maybe hubby and I should consider building. We have too many exceptions that we want. We have NOTHING but time on our hands at this point - eventually it will all work itself out.

Can't wait until you and your wife start looking. Take your time when you do. Visit TV as often as possible and learn the lay of the land. Visit the different areas and check out all the housing styles. It's good that you're starting so early. We've been at it for probably 10 years!
I'm not sure how often we'll be able to make it there since we live NOTHING but about as far away as you can get without leaving the continental US. But we hope to make a few visits then rent for awhile before buying..

Old 07-13-2018, 09:32 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
First, it was NOTHING but spelliing, straightened that out, then we had sentence and paragraph structure by Big Al, solved again. Now we have content problems. Which part needs further spanation?

There actually is a Nucky Code Book. It's very easy to follow most of the time but since I'm not perfect sometimes I stray with my message. They all seem pretty good to me. I glean the meaning of others less than perfect diction without pointing it out. So as we trudge this ha[[y road towards NOTHING together feel free to ask for clarification as needed. I have the patience of a saint and care that you pick up what I'm laying down.

Any business letter that I ever sent in 30 years on the Concrete Business was written in Crayola Crayon by me and typed by the best secretary in the world Ms. Dia. I just signed the letters, no complaints ever. She would probably want to get paid so your stuck with my typing...EXCUSEEE ME!
As the say in NOTHING Joysy.. We're just busting your balls..

Old 07-13-2018, 09:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post

So Mrs. Abby tell me if today was the day you had to make the decision where to build where would NOTHING be? I hope its what I think it might be! Go ahead fire away.

If my question was rough I'll be happy to expand on the splanation. I think you got the idea though. I can't wait for the answer. Where, Where, Where?
Old 07-13-2018, 09:47 PM
Sage

Quote:
As the say in NOTHING Joysy.. We're just busting your balls..
I know my brother. I can still feel the love. If I posted yesterday I would have been ejected from Florida.

A little real estate problem in NJ on top of everything else going on was too much. We are now officially disconnected from the Armpit of the USA, New Jersey. Done deal, check cleared its over. If it wasn't for the 4 grandchildren and the fifth one on the way I would never set foot there again for any reason. NOTHING but a nightmare.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:51 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm not sure how often we'll be able to make it there since we live NOTHING but about as far away as you can get without leaving the continental US. But we hope to make a few visits then rent for awhile before buying..
Can you see NOTHING but Russia from your kitchen?
Old 07-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Can you see NOTHING but Russia from your kitchen?
No but I can almost see NOTHING but Canada.. lol

Old 07-13-2018, 10:05 PM
Sage

Welcome to the NOTHING thread Bob the Builder. Be certain to put Nothing in each post or the others will ride you like a cheap...well they will ride you.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:06 PM
Sage

Quote:

There actually is a Nucky Code Book. It's very easy to follow most of the time but since I'm not perfect sometimes I stray with my message. They all seem pretty good to me. I glean the meaning of others less than perfect diction without pointing it out. So as we trudge this happy road towards NOTHING together feel free to ask for clarification as needed. I have the patience of a saint and care that you pick up what I'm laying down.

Any business letter that I ever sent in 30 years on the Concrete Business was written in Crayola Crayon by me and typed by the best secretary in the world Ms. Dia. I just signed the letters, no complaints ever. She would probably want to get paid so you're stuck with my typing...EXCUSEEE ME!
I have to say most of the time I'm NOTHING but picking up what you're laying down. I attribute it to the fact that we lived many years in the same general area of the country. I don't have the Nucky Code entirely down, but I've always wanted to be fluent in another language so why not make it Nucklish?.......lol

No matter NOTHING, you gotta know we love ya!! You sure are a good sport about all of this. And also consider, if we didn't care what you had to say, no one would even be asking about all of this. After all, peace and love is what we're all about.
Old 07-13-2018, 10:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
So Mrs. Abby tell me if today was the day you had to make the decision where to build where would NOTHING be? I hope its what I think it might be! Go ahead fire away.

If my question was rough I'll be happy to expand on the splanation. I think you got the idea though. I can't wait for the answer. Where, Where, Where?
Where else?!? NOTHING but right next to you!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.