The Thread About NOTHING

Old 08-04-2018, 08:26 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
At least when K checks in he'll see that at least the girls kept the ship moving forward. Looks like the guys NOTHING but jumped ship.
We could NOTHING but use an assist though...
Old 08-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
We could NOTHING but use an assist though...
I tried to throw some guilt into that post but you can see what that got us - NOTHING! I guess shaming is next.......
Old 08-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
When K checks in he'll see that at least the girls kept the ship moving forward. Looks like the guys NOTHING but jumped ship.
I’m NOTHING but proud of you two.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 08-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I’m NOTHING but proud of you two.
Thanks, that means a lot of NOTHING coming from you.

How are you holding up? Back doing okay?

Last edited by Abby10; 08-04-2018 at 09:15 PM. Reason: I hate posting with this tablet!!
Old 08-04-2018, 09:19 PM
Sage

Quote:
Thanks, that means a lot of NOTHING coming from you.

How are you holding up? Back doing okay?
Doing okay. Takes awhile to get back in the groove. Everyone came off the mountain without injuries so it was NOTHING but a good day

Supposed to be in the low 100’s starting Monday topping out on Thursday at 108. Not really looking forward to that.

Old 08-04-2018, 09:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Doing okay. Takes awhile to get back in the groove. Everyone came off the mountain without injuries so it was NOTHING but a good day

Supposed to be in the low 100’s starting Monday topping out on Thursday at 108. Not really looking forward to that.
Greatly appreciate that you are taking the time to check in with us. It keeps us from worrying for NOTHING.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I would give NOTHING to be hob knobbing with you all all day but duty calls, all day long. The payoff started tonight and should continue for the rest of our days. This is a mission. This is why The Lord only lets young people have children. Details to follow at some point.

People all over have it rough. I guess we’re fortunate but spoiled. We have to play the hand we’re dealt!

I saw the news about where the NOTHING Occifer is. What’s going on out there is just terrible. I hope by some miracle they get a torrential rainstorm. Goodnight you all!
Old 08-04-2018, 10:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I would give NOTHING to be hob knobbing with you all all day but duty calls, all day long. The payoff started tonight and should continue for the rest of our days. This is a mission. This is why The Lord only lets young people have children. Details to follow at some point.

People all over have it rough. I guess we’re fortunate but spoiled. We have to play the hand we’re dealt!

I saw the news about where the NOTHING Occifer is. What’s going on out there is just terrible. I hope by some miracle they get a torrential rainstorm. Goodnight you all!
NOTHING but good to see you checking in, Nucky. You get a pass anyway because of the big job you are on. I just like messing with you guys, you know that. I think I scared tomwed off with the shaming thing being raised Catholic and all. And I think K may have fallen asleep with his NOTHING on - lol
Old 08-05-2018, 06:21 AM
fw102807

Quote:

Florida is balmy compared to that and near the fire in bunker gear is exponentially hotter. Stay hydrated and safe The Villages is NOTHING but keeping the light on for you.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:25 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

That's also why they are born cute. I always said if they were born teenagers the earth would be NOTHING but very sparsely populated.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:31 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Florida is balmy compared to that and near the fire in bunker gear is exponentially hotter. Stay hydrated and safe The Villages is NOTHING but keeping the light on for you.
Thanks fw. Luckily we get to wear wildland gear Bunker gear would NOTHING but kill us in this heat

And yes Abby, I did fall asleep with my NOTHING on. lol

See you guys tonight.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:47 AM
Sage

Good to hear from both of you so early this morning, fw and K.

I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with the "what day it is segment" early enough to keep up with K's new schedule, but it is Sunday, August 5th - 2 more days and the first week of August will be gone already. Who said time will go slow? Lol

In pondering those temps K will be in this week, I was thinking the same thing - NOTHING but a lot of hydration is in order. And btw K, I'm glad you fell asleep with your NOTHING on because you need all the rest you can get. Weariness and lack of hydration can lead to NOTHING good. Praying one day at a time for your safety and the safety of all those around you.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:09 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good to hear from both of you so early this morning, fw and K.

I don't think I'm going to be able to keep up with the "what day it is segment" early enough to keep up with K's new schedule, but it is Sunday, August 5th - 2 more days and the first week of August will be gone already. Who said time will go slow? Lol

In pondering those temps K will be in this week, I was thinking the same thing - NOTHING but a lot of hydration is in order. And btw K, I'm glad you fell asleep with your NOTHING on because you need all the rest you can get. Weariness and lack of hydration can lead to NOTHING good. Praying one day at a time for your safety and the safety of all those around you.
You would think we were married. Mrs. K sends me a text about every two hours “Drink”. NOTHING but funny.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
You would think we were married. Mrs. K sends me a text about every two hours “Drink”. NOTHING but funny.
Well, she is your real wife, I'm just your NOTHING wife - lol

Actually my husband would probably respond one wife is enough!!

The drinking harassment comes natural to me. Remember I have a husband who is prone to kidney stones. I'm constantly asking him if he is drinking enough water. It's the only time he responds, Yes, dear" to anything I say.
Old 08-05-2018, 08:21 AM
Sage

I didn't jump ship---I had/have writers block.
I haven't heard this one in awhile. Here's a little inspiration and a challenge. Find another Sinatra song that has the word nothing in the lyrics.

Last edited by tomwed; 08-05-2018 at 08:26 AM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.