The Thread About NOTHING

Old 08-23-2018, 08:17 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

FW, I’m happy that your sister got out of hell’s half acre before the bad weather. From what I remember you guys up that way got NOTHING but way more snow than us. Once she gets settled at least you have some place cool to visit.

Mr K I’m glad you’re safe and settled and hopefully thing go great for you and your NOTHING brothers and sisters. Praying for rain! Heavy Rain.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:22 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
One more thing worth posting on NOTHING, if for NOTHING else as a follow-up. How'd you like that double NOTHING? Is that a first?

Anyway, driving home from work last night I was thinking I should put the splint on my wrist. I hadn't worn it all day because it's too difficult to work with it on. Then I realized, why bother? It doesn't even hurt! Then I got up this morning realizing I never even put it on when I went to bed last night and I felt NOTHING all night - no pain, no NOTHING. I looked at my wrist this morning in disbelief and saw no swelling!

So now I think my husband's a genius - lol - and he's loving every minute of it.

For anyone interested in what it was that he used on me, here is the website -

ReBuilder Medical - ReBuilder, Highly Specialized TENS Unit Neuropathy

Just wanted K to know it wasn't what HE thought it was - lol!
That is great news, I am so happy to hear that. Your husband definitely sounds like a keeper.

It is very strange to be so attached to people that if you met in the street you would not even recognize but I do consider all of you NOTHINGS to be very good friends. People who have been NOTHING but genuinely kind and understanding.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Nucky, what's your NOTHING countdown day before you're released?
Old 08-23-2018, 08:27 AM
Sage

That TENS unit is NOTHING but a miracle. Smart dude you got there Mrs Abby. Glad you found some relief.

I’ll bet that unit would come in handy, ah fuggetabouit! The is a family show till after dark.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:27 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
FW, I’m happy that your sister got out of hell’s half acre before the bad weather. From what I remember you guys up that way got NOTHING but way more snow than us. Once she gets settled at least you have some place cool to visit.

Mr K I’m glad you’re safe and settled and hopefully thing go great for you and your NOTHING brothers and sisters. Praying for rain! Heavy Rain.
Yes I was disappointed that she did not want to come to Florida but am happy that she has found a place away from the hellish winters. The year before we moved we got so much snow that cars were buried and the last piles of it were there until July. NOTHING but horribly depressing and with all of her medical issues very dangerous.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
That TENS unit is NOTHING but a miracle. Smart dude you got there Mrs Abby. Glad you found some relief.

I’ll bet that unit would come in handy, ah fuggetabouit! The is a family show till after dark.
Yeah, he has multiple gadgets like that. This one is a specialty TENS type of unit. We have, or at least had, (he keeps loaning them out and then we have to figure out who had it last to retrieve it!) a regular TENS unit, plus he has the big machines like at the chiropractor's office. Believe me, it has helped him through a lot of his back issues. We were just talking about taking those machines to TV and where we were going to keep them down there. He may have to hook you up to one of those big boys someday, Nucky, and see if it helps you too.

As far as your last statement - - only you and K. Although I must say, my husband got a good laugh when I told him about K's response so I guess I should NOTHING but him too. What a crew you all would make once everyone gets down there.
Old 08-23-2018, 08:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Nucky, what's your NOTHING countdown day before you're released?
Once we get up I count the day as done. So tomorrow is the last day. Thank you Baby Jesus. I’m gonna miss the kids but this is the cross we must carry. Lol.

We had a Munsterathon last night. I was ready for sleep at 9.30 but the little NOTHING’S lasted until 11 PM. I love em but it’s time. Oh boy is it time. These kids are like little Rats. Every time I try to sneak a snack (like Scooby-Doo) they Rat me out to the diet cop, Mrs. Nucky.

Speaking of the Mrs. NOTHING BUT R.E.S.P.E.C.T. how she kept the level of energy for two months is amazing.
Maybe she had a Tens Unit Hooked up under her shirt. I couldn’t do what she does.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:12 AM
Sage

Quote:
Once we get up I count the day as done. So tomorrow is the last day. Thank you Baby Jesus. I’m gonna miss the kids but this is the cross we must carry. Lol.

We had a Munsterathon last night. I was ready for sleep at 9.30 but the little NOTHING’S lasted until 11 PM. I love em but it’s time. Oh boy is it time. These kids are like little Rats. Every time I try to sneak a snack (like Scooby-Doo) they Rat me out to the diet cop, Mrs. Nucky.

Speaking of the Mrs. NOTHING BUT R.E.S.P.E.C.T. how she kept the level of energy for two months is amazing.
Maybe she had a Tens Unit Hooked up under her shirt. I couldn’t do what she does.
Your wife sounds like NOTHING short of an amazing lady. Glad to hear you will be back to your normal routine soon. Although these kinds of missions in life can be good diversions and often times a lot of fun (definitely gives you stories to talk about down the road - lol) but they also can be hard on you especially as we get older and need to concentrate on our own health and general well-being. Speaking of that, I'm glad you and Mrs. Nucky are in the clear from that nasty bug you both caught. Stay well, get caught up on your rest, and take in lots of pool water - lol!
Old 08-23-2018, 09:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Yes I was disappointed that she did not want to come to Florida but am happy that she has found a place away from the hellish winters. The year before we moved we got so much snow that cars were buried and the last piles of it were there until July. NOTHING but horribly depressing and with all of her medical issues very dangerous.
I can't wait to hear how she makes out in time with this move especially health-wise. Praying for NOTHING but the best. Keep us posted.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
I felt NOTHING all night - no pain, no NOTHING. I looked at my wrist this morning in disbelief and saw no swelling! So now I think my husband's a genius - lol - and he's loving every minute of it.
I think your husband is NOTHING but a genius also.
Glad to hear the Tens unit solved your problem!
Old 08-23-2018, 02:18 PM
Sage

My old MIL had a gadget with NOTHING more than a 10 HP Yamaha with a kick start. Enough said. I'll be in town till Saturday.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:07 PM
Sage

NOTHING but an absolutely gorgeous day up here. Hope it continues for awhile. We could use a break from the rain and high humidity.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:26 PM
fw102807

Quote:
NOTHING but an absolutely gorgeous day up here. Hope it continues for awhile. We could use a break from the rain and high humidity.
NOTHING but Rocky and the Rollers at LSL. Hot weather and hot band.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
NOTHING but Rocky and the Rollers at LSL. Hot weather and hot band.
Thanks for the LSL NOTHING report - sounds like fun!
Old 08-23-2018, 08:48 PM
Sage

Just realized tomwed has not been around all day. Hope he is out somewhere having NOTHING but fun.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.