Quote:
Originally Posted by Matzy View Post
Just NO-THING or NOT-HING ?
I think if you have NO-THING you have NOTHING. I think everything is not a hing
Old 09-03-2018, 07:42 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Mrs. FW I can see Mr FW’S point of view and yours also. The minute you throw NOTHING out you will need it the next day.

I just received my Playschool Keyboard that tomwed suggested the other day. Excellent Marvelous Spectacular. You are the man. This is the greatest. I think it was $20 on Amazon, what a bargain. Good Job. Have to see how much the trade in is on the BatMobile? Later!
I'm glad it worked for you.
I didn't realize it was made by Playschool. I know that brand. My oldest is 35 but I can remember a red device that had a handle and all 3 kids played with it. I remembered.
Speak and Spell
The Rather Interesting History of Speak and Spell

That's nothing like your keyboard and not made by playschool. Is it?

Last edited by tomwed; 09-03-2018 at 08:13 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Sage

I talk to myself. And I'm a big thinker, as is my brother and the same with my father. So I didn't see this as a problem that should be discussed with a professional. It's normal.
I still talk to myself but now that I'm older and don't hear so well I'm talking a lot louder. Others can hear me. They can be a half a block away. Now I'm beginning to think I should have had this checked out a long time ago.

consider this a nothing moment of self discovery

Last edited by tomwed; 09-03-2018 at 08:42 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I'm glad it worked for you.
I didn't realize it was made by Playschool. I know that brand. My oldest is 35 but I can remember a red device that had a handle and all 3 kids played with it. I remembered.
Speak and Spell
The Rather Interesting History of Speak and Spell

That's nothing like your keyboard and not made by playschool. Is it?
NOTHING doing tomwed it was just surprising because it was so lite and compact but absolutely perfect. No Playschool involved it’s just I need to be deprogrammed from seven weeks in NJ with the grandchildren! It was sad that someone didn’t step in and save Toys R Us! Poor
Jeffery in the unemployment line.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Just thinking about this, and K, no offense taken if you want to read this another time because it's long -

I hope NOTHING has felt more like a friend to you rather than a burden while you've been on duty. Our expectations of you are NOTHING except that you stay safe and hopefully have the time and energy to let us know that you are. I guess what I'm trying to say is that our purpose is to let you know we are here for you, cheering you on, and praying for your safety each day. On your end, I was thinking it is nice to have a 24 hour NOTHING to just lay it out there, whatever you want or need at the time, and not feel like you're really disturbing anyone.

Which takes me back to the night I was in the ER with my husband and we weren't sure whether it was just a kidney stone or something more serious. They wouldn't allow me to go right back with him and I was sitting in the waiting area, alone and concerned. I wanted to talk to someone but didn't want to call or even text someone at that hour - it was after midnight. So I posted on NOTHING and there you were K. Thank goodness for our left coast friend. You stuck with me through the whole ordeal, showing concern, encouraging me, and even making me laugh at times. I can't believe as I'm writing this it's bringing tears to my eyes - what a sissy I am. But I guess it just goes to show that your act of kindness and generosity of time (it was many hours) meant that much to me. Thank you for being my NOTHING friend.

My reason for posting this is that I hope you feel the same kind of concern, encouragement, and laughter from us to you.
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all of you. NOTHING is like stopping at the old neighborhood bar on the way home and catching up on everyone’s day.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
I can’t tell you how much I appreciate all of you. NOTHING is like stopping at the old neighborhood bar on the way home and catching up on everyone’s day.
So catch us up but only if you feel up to it. How was your day? I'm sure it was more than NOTHING. Is your tent still standing?
Old 09-03-2018, 09:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,421 Times in 2,268 Posts

Quote:
So catch us up but only if you feel up to it. How was your day? I'm sure it was more than NOTHING. Is your tent still standing?
Tent’s fine. I’m NOTHING but wore out though. Everyone was dragging today.

Just one more shift and a drive home.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-03-2018, 09:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Tent’s fine. I’m NOTHING but wore out though. Everyone was dragging today.

Just one more shift and a drive home.
Yep, just one more. Get some rest. You NOTHING but deserve it.
Old 09-03-2018, 09:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
I talk to myself. And I'm a big thinker, as is my brother and the same with my father. So I didn't see this as a problem that should be discussed with a professional. It's normal.
I still talk to myself but now that I'm older and don't hear so well I'm talking a lot louder. Others can hear me. They can be a half a block away. Now I'm beginning to think I should have had this checked out a long time ago.

I talk to myself all the time too. Just ask my husband. I always complain that he doesn't listen to me when I talk. He says it's because I talk to myself so much, he never knows when I'm actually talking to him. Can you imagine the vicious NOTHING circle this creates in our house?
Old 09-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matzy View Post
Just NO-THING or NOT-HING ?
Welcome to NOTHING, Matzy.

I have to apologize for not welcoming another first time poster a few days ago - welcome to NOTHING as well, South2C.

All are welcome here.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:36 AM
Sage

Quote:

I NOTHING but hear ya! From ALL THE WAY UP HERE! LOL.
I think a whole lot of people do the same thing. Not to worry it's probably healthy. Mrs. Nucky does it all the time and I'm a little hard of hearing because I've listened to music too loudly my whole life. She always starts out each conversation with herself with "that son of a B".
Old 09-04-2018, 05:37 AM
Sage

Like clockwork, here I am. Same time, same NOTHING station.

Good morning, everyone! It's Tuesday, September 4th, K's final day on duty at least for this time around. Tomorrow he heads home.

Make your last day a safe one, K.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Like clockwork, here I am. Same time, same NOTHING station.

Good morning, everyone! It's Tuesday, September 4th, K's final day on duty at least for this time around. Tomorrow he heads home.

Make your last day a safe one, K.
NOTHING but same Bat Time same Bat Channel?
Old 09-04-2018, 05:54 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
NOTHING but same Bat Time same Bat Channel?
Still doing the NOTHING Bat gig, ay? No wonder you get no sleep at night. Not sure what my excuse is because I've been up at all hours too. Maybe I'm turning into Batwoman.......

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.