The Thread About NOTHING

Old 09-12-2018, 07:35 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Speaking of Fear, somewhere during the trip we passed by Cape Fear. That was the place where one of my former favorite actors made a movie called NOTHING other than Cape Fear. That movie and The Texas Chainsaw Movie scared the NOTHING out of me. I'm still ascared when I done think bout them there films. My wife loves those scary films and wants to see the movie called NUNS. The women in her circle of friends love those kind of movies. I'll have NOTHING but None Of The Nun's, they already damaged me and my friend W enough, Whack!

The worst movies I ever had to endure was the Series of Movies called SAW. I just got chills just thinking about it.
I am a baby. I don't like scary movies and have never been on a roller coaster (well maybe just a kiddie ones with my kids when they were little) I like NOTHING but peace and tranquility now and that is what I strive for like living on the Small World ride at Disney.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,320 Times in 2,057 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I'm afraid to buy the book entitled Fear. I would read it if it cost nothing with one eye closed. Do I need help?
They seemed to hide this one or sold out of them when I went to Barnes and Noble to buy a copy of it yesterday. Not for NOTHING though as this is the Villages. Lots of good books out there though or on the shelves now at Barnes and Noble.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
There you are, tomwed. So you've been living in fear recently. I'm sorry to hear that but no reason to hide. So here's some good news and bad for you. The bad news is if you're posting on NOTHING you probably do need help. The good news is you have a lot of good company on here who are most likely in the same boat.

So today is Wednesday, September 12th. I'm just focusing on getting through this one day, then 4 days off. I may be so happy at the end of the day that after work I'll even go to......oh, never mind. K, hope your day is not so long and tiring as yesterday but as my husband says they don't call it work for NOTHING.

Have a great day everyone. See you all later!
They say you have nothing to fear but Fear itself. hmmmmmmm
Old 09-12-2018, 07:45 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Who is they?
hmmmmmmm...should we NOTHING but fear them?
Sage

Quote:
Except when facing a hurricane like Florence and not for NOTHING. That looks like one HUGE storm bearing down on the Carolinas. I wonder how my friends at the North Carolina Central University Law Library will fare? Big Facebook interacters with me. They closed the law library as the storm Florence approaches. They paid my way for a job interview in Durham, NC in late 1994. Nice campus. I had not known that it is a primarily African-American school when I had applied but quickly discovered that while preparing for the job interview in NC while in Chicagoland.

We still think of one another. The NCCU law library staff, law professors and I.

Had not been to the Carolinas before that but had had a U of MN law school roommate for 9 months who was from there and eventually went back there after working for big law firms in big cities like Chicago and LA.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-12-2018 at 07:51 AM.
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

We just invited the people who took us and our old dog Barney in for a week when we bailed out during Irma. The hardly knew us and lovingly invited us into their world in the who the hell knows where we were in Georgia. I hope they accept, it would be NOTHING but an honor to spoil them rotten for as long as they want. I think they will accept because they just asked for our address. NOTHING but fingers crossed. Have to get a couple of new fresh Propane tanks. They BBQ or Deep fry everything. Yippee the party is on. What wonderful people. We'll see. And they don't drink, even betterererer!
Old 09-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Sage
Talking

Quote:
We just invited the people who took us and our old dog Barney in for a week when we bailed out during Irma. The hardly knew us and lovingly invited us into their world in the who the hell knows where we were in Georgia. I hope they accept, it would be NOTHING but an honor to spoil them rotten for as long as they want. I think they will accept because they just asked for our address. NOTHING but fingers crossed. Have to get a couple of new fresh Propane tanks. They BBQ or Deep fry everything. Yippee the party is on. What wonderful people. We'll see. And they don't drink, even betterererer!
Get Barefoot to supply some lobster for your dining pleasure. Oops. This is the NOTHING thread and not the Three Word Sentence one.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:58 AM
fw102807

Florence is not NOTHING and definitely should be feared. Prayers for anyone in it's path. The scariest thing about it is it's unpredictability and wondering exactly where it will strike and how bad.
Old 09-12-2018, 10:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
NOTHING better than paying it forward..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Too busy to read all the posts at this point but I am noticing one NOTHING is missing........
Old 09-12-2018, 10:59 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
NOTHING better than paying it forward..
Nothing but ESP.....too tired to get up this morning? I don't think working agrees with you.
Old 09-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Nothing but ESP.....too tired to get up this morning? I don't think working agrees with you.
Today was NOTHING but a designated sleep in day.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Today was NOTHING but a designated sleep in day.. lol
Good for you. I think tomorrow will be my day. NOTHING but a rat race here today.
Old 09-12-2018, 03:42 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Good for you. I think tomorrow will be my day. NOTHING but a rat race here today.
The big problem with that is...the rats always win. Just a little NOTHING knowledge in case you didn't know.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Get Barefoot to supply some lobster for your dining pleasure. Oops. This is the NOTHING thread and not the Three Word Sentence one.
This is the kinder gentler part of the operation. Cross threading is encouraged. We even have one Cross Dresser. I'm not telling you who but it's not me. You are pretty much good over here unless you forget Your NOTHING. Some Non NOTHING posts have been sliding through, Not One Of Them Was Mine!

Last edited by Nucky; 09-12-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.