The Thread About NOTHING

Old 09-13-2018, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Happy to see you back because NOTHING is NOTHING without the den mother and Kommander.

Being away from the coast is part of the reason I chose to live here. I feel that by the time a hurricane reaches us it should lose some of its power since land usually weakens it but there are no guarantees. NOTHING is cast in stone where mother nature is concerned.
I'm NOTHING but happy that it was not a new hood ornament. Watch out for that exercise.

I investigated the weather situation here before moving. Still feel good about our physical position. A wise man told me that we are where people evacuate to. For today lets just hope for our neighbors to come out the other side of this thing in decent shape. My heart bleeds for them!
Old 09-13-2018, 09:23 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Guilty as charged. Even after an extra 1/2 hour on the road after work due to heavy traffic because of an accident, my car steered me right to the gym. Since it's rehabilitation it seems to be showing an affinity for fitness instead of deer.

I'm sorry guys, I should have at least checked in even if it was to say NOTHING. I was so tired last night that I was actually glad that my husband wasn't home when I got there because I'm not sure I could have mustered up a "hello". Instead I dragged myself upstairs to bed hoping he was okay and too tired to even worry - imagine that!

And then I obviously slept in this morning. It is Thursday, Sept 13th.

I will try not to put fitness before NOTHING in the future. After all, I don't want to wear out my parts prematurely...... Using a Nuckyism, you guys are the bestest!
This ones for you NOTHING sister
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	zip.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	76493  
Old 09-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
This ones for you NOTHING sister
You hit the NOTHING nail right on the head with that one!
Old 09-13-2018, 09:45 AM
fw102807

With W gone I feel the need to fill in. So not for NOTHING here is a guide for hurricane classifications
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	hurricane.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	76504  
Old 09-13-2018, 09:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,274 Posts

Quote:
Guilty as charged. Even after an extra 1/2 hour on the road after work due to heavy traffic because of an accident, my car steered me right to the gym. Since it's rehabilitation it seems to be showing an affinity for fitness instead of deer.

I'm sorry guys, I should have at least checked in even if it was to say NOTHING. I was so tired last night that I was actually glad that my husband wasn't home when I got there because I'm not sure I could have mustered up a "hello". Instead I dragged myself upstairs to bed hoping he was okay and too tired to even worry - imagine that!

And then I obviously slept in this morning. It is Thursday, Sept 13th.

I will try not to put fitness before NOTHING in the future. After all, I don't want to wear out my parts prematurely...... Using a Nuckyism, you guys are the bestest!
So, your get up and go got up and went? See, NOTHING good comes from going to the gym..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-13-2018, 09:52 AM
Sage

Quote:
With W gone I feel the need to fill in. So not for NOTHING here is a guide for hurricane classifications
Perfect NOTHING post in memory of our dear friend - love it!!
Old 09-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
So, your get up and go got up and went? See, NOTHING good comes from going to the gym..
Well, the good news is I'm sleeping a lot better as a result. I even killed a spider in my bedroom last night and still slept there. That's NOTHING but progress for me - lol. My husband is so confused he thinks he's living with another woman.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:02 AM
Sage

Quote:
Well, the good news is I'm sleeping a lot better as a result. I even killed a spider in my bedroom last night and still slept there. That's NOTHING but progress for me - lol. My husband is so confused he thinks he's living with another woman.
He thinks he switched from Ginger to Mary Ann?

That was NOTHING but in honor of our absent members..

Old 09-13-2018, 10:04 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We and one other couple were the only ones to Bug Out, there are 8 couples in our little gang. We found out a big difference during that time. The people whos home we were invited to treated us as if they knew us their entire life. That is not exactly the way we were accustomed to. They told us it is The Southern Way. It was the Mom & Sister and Husband of our friends. They even accepted our pup Barney and loved him to pieces also. Their cooking took most of the anxiety out of not being at home. We ate like we were going to jail the next morning.

We headed back when we found out the power on my street had come back on but it was out when we got home. We saw some heartbreaking things with people who have several years on us. We understand they had been without electric for about 7 or 8 days. Heres to hoping for the best for our Northern neighbors.
Really enjoy hearing about your stories and experiences, Nucky. I NOTHING but join you in your for all affected by this storm. My brother who weathered out Irma in West Palm Beach last year, just moved to Atlanta this year. Although I'm not too worried about him, I know they may feel some impact from this one.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:06 AM
Sage

Quote:

NOTHING but a good one!

So are you taking your work to the office today or the couch?
Old 09-13-2018, 10:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
NOTHING but a good one!

So are you taking your work to the office today or the couch?
I've decided my presence isn't needed today or tomorrow. NOTHING has gotten done around the house in a month.

Mrs. K flew down to California today to fetch her mother. They will be flying back up Saturday so I'm going to try to get the yard back into something presentable.

Old 09-13-2018, 10:12 AM
fw102807

Quote:

Must be NOTHING tribute day
Old 09-13-2018, 10:15 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I've decided my presence isn't needed today or tomorrow. NOTHING has gotten done around the house in a month.

Mrs. K flew down to California today to fetch her mother. They will be flying back up Saturday so I'm going to try to get the yard back into something presentable.
Wouldn't say you weren't needed but I guess we can keep NOTHING together for a couple of days...
Old 09-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Sage

Quote:

That's pretty much what I'm concentrating on around here the next few days that I have off. I've NOTHING but procrastinated long enough. I'll work on the inside while hubby finishes up some outside projects. Not banking on the house getting powerwashed though. I think it might be happening soon, but if I hold my breath waiting I'll probably die first.
Old 09-13-2018, 10:28 AM
Sage

Quote:
Wouldn't say you weren't needed but I guess we can keep NOTHING together for a couple of days...
No, we can't. He's had enough NOTHING time off. He'll just have to squeeze it in and forgo his couch time.

Btw, I think he meant not needed at the office. He knows he's ALWAYS needed here or this place would fall apart. I guess we're more needy than his employees - lol.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.