The Thread About NOTHING

Old 09-19-2018, 07:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
You don't even have to commit a crime anymore you simply have to be potentially capable of doing it. Innocent until proven guilty is non existant and personal preservation is all that matters and here I thought NOTHING was all that matters.
I'm sorry you had such a rough day. I think your day was harder than mine. I really hate sitting around doing NOTHING (well not this NOTHING) at work that I talked to someone there about changing things up so I'm busier. Yeah I know, I'm nuts. The problem is I never had an easy job and now that I do, I don't know what to do with it.

If we lived closer, fw, I'd bring you to work with me and we could sit around doing NOTHING there. At least that way maybe we could keep each other out of trouble.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Take a deep breath Nucky. I was talking about the general forums and how much they have seemed to change. NOTHING will always perform its intended purpose - NOTHING.. And I'm happy about that.
Everybody sees things differently. I think the other threads have been about medium for some time since the personal attacks have lightened up a whole lot. Certain key posters have been NOTHING but spanked and have calmed down. I love it when things are heated and we can come over here and do what? NOTHING!
Old 09-19-2018, 08:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Everybody sees things differently. I think the other threads have been about medium for some time since the personal attacks have lightened up a whole lot. Certain key posters have been NOTHING but spanked and have calmed down. I love it when things are heated and we can come over here and do what? NOTHING!
You do have a point with what you say and I just noticed that recently myself. It is better for sure in that sense and NOTHING but about time.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm wanting some clarification on this - various extremities? Did you already hear that I almost stapled my finger today? I am such a mess, I swear.......well, I kinda did. lol

Anyway, I'm so darned tired right now that even doing NOTHING is difficult.
Well, you NOTHING but burned yourself and took the bag o' peas off and tried to fix it with BenGay because some jackwagon got the story screwed up. OOOps that was me! Various because of the Tens Machine or whatever it was. Just having NOTHING but a little fun.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:09 PM
fw102807

I'm a bit shell shocked so I have NOTHING to say right now. I need to chill for a while.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:19 PM
Sage

I'm sorry I was away. I had a guest from out of town and nothing else seemed to matter for a little while. I apologize and if it ever happens again I promise to give you all a heads up so you don't worry. I'm not feeling very funny right now and don't feel up to writing a story. Give me a little time and I'm sure I will be my old self pretty soon.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:22 PM
Sage

Quote:
Well, you NOTHING but burned yourself and took the bag o' peas off and tried to fix it with BenGay because some jackwagon got the story screwed up. OOOps that was me! Various because of the Tens Machine or whatever it was. Just having NOTHING but a little fun.
Oh right, I forgot about my wrist. It hasn't hurt since. Boy, you have a good memory. As for me, right about now I have NOTHING in the memory banks.

I just love your posts, Nucky. They brighten my day.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I'm sorry I was away. I had a guest from out of town and nothing else seemed to matter for a little while. I apologize and if it ever happens again I promise to give you all a heads up so you don't worry. I'm not feeling very funny right now and don't feel up to writing a story. Give me a little time and I'm sure I will be my old self pretty soon.
I notice something but the code of N.J. is in force, never nitpick about NOTHING when someone else is down. Glad you checked in.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
OMGoodness......talk about brightening my day! I'm just so happy you are okay that you don't have to say NOTHING else (sorry, bad English).

Rest up, tomwed. Take as long as you need. We'll be here whenever you're ready. Welcome home.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
I notice something but the code of N.J. is in force, never nitpick about NOTHING when someone else is down. Glad you checked in.
Good idea, Nucky. Actually maybe that should be your job on here - the NOTHING code enforcer.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
I'm a bit shell shocked so I have NOTHING to say right now. I need to chill for a while.
I understand. Sounds like NOTHING but a good idea. We're always here for you too, sister.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I understand. Sounds like NOTHING but a good idea. We're always here for you too, sister.
You can NOTHING but say that again. It's like everybody hit a funk almost at the same time. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Keep Swinging .
Old 09-19-2018, 08:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
You can NOTHING but say that again. It's like everybody hit a funk almost at the same time. Let's see what tomorrow brings. Keep Swinging .
And then the Kommander abandons ship when NOTHING needs him the most. Sorry, I just felt like busting some chops before getting ready to turn in for the night. I think it was your boxing gloves that got me going - lol.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
What happened? Did you get your shells a little too close to the electrical outlet? Luckily I've never had my shells shocked. I imagine that would be NOTHING but electrifying..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 09-19-2018, 08:49 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,427 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for checking in, Tom. NOTHING can wait for you to feel funny again..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.