The Thread About NOTHING

Old 01-31-2018, 05:47 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Sleep is never wasted.. Almost NOTHING better than sleep..
I must have been NOTHING but half asleep when I wrote that. Totally twisted my words and lost the meaning, therefore it was truly NOTHING.

Need to wake up now though.......off to work!
Old 01-31-2018, 08:18 AM
Sage
Default The Thread About NOTHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Been taking Melatonin for about 4 years. It did work great. Don't have a problem or concern, Nothing, Nada, Zilch. It normally works for me. This started around the time our dog passed so maybe he's keeping me awake??? I don't know, it's probably Nothing.

By saying I don't wanna take anything I meant prescription stuff not Melatonin, thats Nothing. Thanks for the helping hand.

You may have answered your own question.

9 reasons to own a dog - Business Insider

Barney would want you to be NOTHING but happy [emoji240]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Wiotte; 01-31-2018 at 09:42 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Been taking Melatonin for about 4 years. It did work great. Don't have a problem or concern, Nothing, Nada, Zilch. It normally works for me. This started around the time our dog passed so maybe he's keeping me awake??? I don't know, it's probably Nothing.

By saying I don't wanna take anything I meant prescription stuff not Melatonin, thats Nothing. Thanks for the helping hand.
NOTHING better than melatonin. Many medical professionals are taking it high dose as personal human trials on longevity and health.

Google it, or bing it if you must. It good for almost anything, so doctors and pharma hate it. It's cheap!

Each month I do an advanced Google search "melatonin and study" only last 30 day results.
Almost Each and every study yields great results.

In the lab they tried to kill the mice with melatonin, they could not kill them, those mice lived longer!

Years ago I started taking at least 50mg nightly and have not aged since, just ask Mary Ann.

In the "Library."
The Villages Florida

Last edited by Allegiance; 01-31-2018 at 10:28 AM.
Old 01-31-2018, 12:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
You may have answered your own question.
9 reasons to own a dog - Business Insider Barney would want you to be NOTHING but happy.
Dogs are NOTHING but a source of perpetual joy.
I believe they contribute to our longevity.
If Barney could vote, I bet he'd vote for a rescue to join your family in NOTHINGVILLE.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:59 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Dogs are NOTHING but a source of perpetual joy.
I believe they contribute to our longevity.
If Barney could vote, I bet he'd vote for a rescue to join your family in NOTHINGVILLE.
Barney is always welcome in NOTHINGVILLE, as long as U pick-UP the PooP.....
Old 01-31-2018, 02:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsw14 View Post
Barney is always welcome in NOTHINGVILLE, as long as U pick-UP the PooP.....
Nothing could be better than the support and ideas you get from sharing on TOTV. You must filter the suggestions but getting the spin on a subject from others is great.

It's funny jsw14, there is no way you knew the dog passed away so no big deal. We would follow Barney around the yard and when he got in position to do his thing we would put a plastic shopping bag under him to catch the poop and walk away from him. You know how many people jammed on their brakes because they thought we trained him to go in the bag? Plenty! I miss doing things to make his life nice. We are not even close to being ready for another pet. Doing Nothing is the correct move for us now. If and when we get another Dog I want to give it my all.

Barney is in Doggyville which is nowhere near Nothingville Township.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Nothing could be better than the support and ideas you get from sharing on TOTV. You must filter the suggestions but getting the spin on a subject from others is great.

It's funny jsw14, there is no way you knew the dog passed away so no big deal. We would follow Barney around the yard and when he got in position to do his thing we would put a plastic shopping bag under him to catch the poop and walk away from him. You know how many people jammed on their brakes because they thought we trained him to go in the bag? Plenty! I miss doing things to make his life nice. We are not even close to being ready for another pet. Doing Nothing is the correct move for us now. If and when we get another Dog I want to give it my all.

There's NOTHING better than the love of a faithful pet. Few things more painful than their loss..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 01-31-2018, 07:52 PM
Sage

Quote:

Sorry, Nucky, about your beloved Barney. NOTHING better than a beloved pet, NOTHING worse than losing them. It is amazing how much they become a part of the family. And the unconditional love you get from them - NOTHING like it in the world.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:11 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

My Bad, U R right Nucky. I didn't know about Barney. I had Two Dog's back in TN. One Yorkie, & one Cocker-Spaniel. Both R in DoggieVille with Papers. I MISS both of them. But now I really can't find the time to take care of NOTHING but the Wife & I.....
Old 01-31-2018, 08:35 PM
Sage

Quote:

Nucky, brother you know I love you and would do anything I could to reduce your pain from losing Barney.

When we first moved to TV we had Winston with us. He passed over the Labor Day weekend after we moved in. For months I was just in a state. I was traveling a fair amount, but every time I came home, a piece of my life was missing.

On one of my trips my wife called a breeder from Alabama. We purchased HARRY, and life hasn’t been the same since. You know what I mean. The happiness we have in our home, because of a pet is back.

Don’t wait too long. Not to replace Barney, but to find another pet who will love you unconditionally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-31-2018, 09:15 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Nucky, brother you know I love you and would do anything I could to reduce your pain from losing Barney.

When we first moved to TV we had Winston with us. He passed over the Labor Day weekend after we moved in. For months I was just in a state. I was traveling a fair amount, but every time I came home, a piece of my life was missing.

On one of my trips my wife called a breeder from Alabama. We purchased HARRY, and life hasn’t been the same since. You know what I mean. The happiness we have in our home, because of a pet is back.

Don’t wait too long. Not to replace Barney, but to find another pet who will love you unconditionally.

There is NO WAY I'm going to call you out for no NOTHING in that post. That was beautiful. I hope Nucky feels the love from all of us here in NOTHINGVILLE. Sometimes having others to share your pain with can be very therapeutic.

Also, Nucky, I will keep you in my prayers that you find peace about this and that rest at night becomes easier for you. God bless.
Old 01-31-2018, 09:35 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
There is NO WAY I'm going to call you out for no NOTHING in that post. That was beautiful. I hope Nucky feels the love from all of us here in NOTHINGVILLE. Sometimes having others to share your pain with can be very therapeutic.

Also, Nucky, I will keep you in my prayers that you find peace about this and that rest at night becomes easier for you. God bless.

I missed my NOTHING. Thanks for your NOTHING blessing.

Old 01-31-2018, 10:36 PM
Sage

I remember when I lost my Barney, yes that was his name. A golden retriever that had as much spirit as any dog could. The day after we had him put down I felt a great need to tell everyone I met the next day what had happened. I felt devastated. I lost my buddy, my friend. NOTHING could replace my Barney. We still talk about him six years later. I grew up with dogs, no less than 3 at any one time. My mother knew what I know now, the unconditional love that a dog bestows upon us humans. They truly are a gift from our ancient ancestors who invited that first wolf to join them for their first dinner together.
What other animal, and I use that word with respect, knows our thoughts, our facial expressions and knows what we need more than anything. To take care of them and to love them because they provide for us much more than what they take from us.

Last edited by Wiotte; 01-31-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-31-2018, 10:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

NOTHING but a pet. I have a friend who proclaimed, "I may not always have a husband, but I WILL always have a cat!"

I have amended that to always having a pet. Life would be NOTHING to me without a pet. I prefer dogs, but before that we had 7 cats down through the years. One who lived to be 20 and was actually NOTHING like a cat; rather our first "dog."
Old 01-31-2018, 11:15 PM
Sage

I’ve never taken to cats. Maybe because I just don’t “get” them. I don’t connect. I think it may be in my dna. The “cat” gene I may be missing, zilch, zero, nada, NOTHING.
That also goes for birds, ferrets, snakes, fish etc.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.