The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

We just came from the ReHab that our friend is in. I forget the name but he is in loving tender caring hands. NOTHING but relieved that he can get the help he needs. He was his old self-today cracking great jokes and kidding with the nurse. Now we are going to take a ReHab Nappy Poo! I am an expert.

We met a neighbor and a friend from the pool there, they all had NOTHING but good to say about the place. I'll get the name for you guy's, hopefully never needed but you never know.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,426 Times in 2,269 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
The thought of hedge trimmers or the chainsaw my husband was using yesterday NOTHING but makes me shudder. I'm still trying to figure out how many times cutting oneself while trying to prep dinner is enough to declare a person clinically incompetent to cook. Decided to throw a pot roast and veggies in the crockpot before leaving for work. Only cut myself 3 times . Imagine the damage I might do with a hedge trimmer or chainsaw. If you see me go for one of those items, please, be a real NOTHING friend and stop me......

About your outdoor exercise plan, I'd give it a . NOTHING like getting some exercise AND accomplishing something in the process. I always say I clean house aerobically because I usually sweat more doing that than at the gym. I also tend to shop that way so you may want to steer clear if you see me at the grocery store......
Geez, instead of deer you run over NOTHING but people..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
We just came from the ReHab that our friend is in. I forget the name but he is in loving tender caring hands. NOTHING but relieved that he can get the help he needs. He was his old self-today cracking great jokes and kidding with the nurse. Now we are going to take a ReHab Nappy Poo! I am an expert.

We met a neighbor and a friend from the pool there, they all had NOTHING but good to say about the place. I'll get the name for you guy's, hopefully never needed but you never know.
NOTHING but awesome news. I'm glad your friend found a place that does the job right..

Old 10-08-2018, 02:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Geez, instead of deer you run over NOTHING but people..
Out of that entire post, that's what you got out of it?

Okay, here's the short answer - yes, I live NOTHING but a fast and dangerous life.......lol
Old 10-08-2018, 02:35 PM
fw102807

My seedless grapes have seeds.
At Operation Shoebox today we started packing Christmas Stockings. I think the next couple of months are going to be NOTHING but a blur since my calendar is filling up already. There is just so much activity this time of year.
Old 10-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Out of that entire post, that's what you got out of it?

Okay, here's the short answer - yes, I live NOTHING but a fast and dangerous life.......lol
Of course. I'm not afraid of men with trimmers or chains saws. But an out of control woman behind the wheel of a shopping cart is NOTHING but something to be scared of..

Old 10-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
My seedless grapes have seeds.
At Operation Shoebox today we started packing Christmas Stockings. I think the next couple of months are going to be NOTHING but a blur since my calendar is filling up already. There is just so much activity this time of year.
There sure is and not for NOTHING.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:32 PM
Sage

Can you believe the thread about a person having a hard time getting rid of a hospital bed? This is perfect timing and NOTHING but Instant Karma! Wow, the worm can turn in an instant. Things are looking up!
Old 10-08-2018, 05:49 PM
fw102807

Quote:
Can you believe the thread about a person having a hard time getting rid of a hospital bed? This is perfect timing and NOTHING but Instant Karma! Wow, the worm can turn in an instant. Things are looking up!
That is awesome, I really hope this all works out for you. Villagers helping Villagers is NOTHING but the best and makes you forget for a while all the ugliness that is happening elsewhere in the world.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Sometimes Karma NOTHING but rocks! I hope it's just what he needs..

Old 10-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
That is awesome, I really hope this all works out for you. Villagers helping Villagers is NOTHING but the best and makes you forget for a while all the ugliness that is happening elsewhere in the world.
This man who is hurting right now will rebound because of his beautiful attitude. He answered yes whatever you ask of me I'll try to the Occupational Therapist. Other people were being very negative. I understand it's not easy to be up when you are feeling bad but this man's attitude pretty much matches mine but how he has held it together over 90 years of grief and happiness is NOTHING but amazing and a great example for many. He is steady, I'm about as stable as Jello, some days great somedays not so great.

I'm honored that he crossed my path.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:33 PM
Sage

Quote:
This man who is hurting right now will rebound because of his beautiful attitude. He answered yes whatever you ask of me I'll try to the Occupational Therapist. Other people were being very negative. I understand it's not easy to be up when you are feeling bad but this man's attitude pretty much matches mine but how he has held it together over 90 years of grief and happiness is NOTHING but amazing and a great example for many. He is steady, I'm about as stable as Jello, some days great somedays not so great.

I'm honored that he crossed my path.
Nucky, you are one of those people that many of us are lucky we crossed pathes with you either in real life or just on the web. And not for NOTHING.

As are most of the people on the NOTHING thread.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Nucky, you are one of those people that many of us are lucky we crossed pathes with you either in real life or just on the web. And not for NOTHING.

As are most of the people on the NOTHING thread.
I'm the Lucky Nucky. Remember when my dog died? I never got more love coming my way as I did then. It changed me Tal. I stopped being such a negative ******* right then. We NOTHING but celebrate the Negativity around this joint instead of celebrating the Positive. There is way more good than bad. I'll take the Dog problems and bad drivers because its NOTHING like what I thought it was. The problems are slight and inflated to cause controversy.

We're lucky we have you Tal, You've been a busy beaver with your posts over the years and took some heat like a man. Bravo. When our Lobster buddies abandoned us we were lucky to be adopted by this BUNCH 'O NUTTINS.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:12 AM
Sage

Quote:
I'm the Lucky Nucky. Remember when my dog died? I never got more love coming my way as I did then. It changed me Tal. I stopped being such a negative ******* right then. We NOTHING but celebrate the Negativity around this joint instead of celebrating the Positive. There is way more good than bad. I'll take the Dog problems and bad drivers because its NOTHING like what I thought it was. The problems are slight and inflated to cause controversy.

We're lucky we have you Tal, You've been a busy beaver with your posts over the years and took some heat like a man. Bravo. When our Lobster buddies abandoned us we were lucky to be adopted by this BUNCH 'O NUTTINS.
Lots of stomach acid and stress of late and not for NOTHING with the loss of sleep. Good I have virtual friends like you Nucky and many other real life friends. I do miss the LOBSTER buddies whom some I know both in real life and online.
Old 10-09-2018, 06:05 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Lots of stomach acid and stress of late and not for NOTHING with the loss of sleep. Good I have virtual friends like you Nucky and many other real life friends. I do miss the LOBSTER buddies whom some I know both in real life and online.
There are lots of threads that thrive on controversy and arguing and hostility. NOTHING is an oasis from that for those of us who realize that arguing with bitter people leads to NOTHING good.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.