The Thread About NOTHING

Old 10-16-2018, 05:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
That song was playing on 640 AM. I think it was Donna Summers or Donna Lake Sumter?? Something about a brush or a bush??? Hard to understand the words but it was something about driving into a bush I think. It said something about two nuts delivering an organ. That may have been a advertisement for a local moving company. I really know NOTHING about the lyrics of these crazy songs.

I think I may have a coffee problem. I can't even believe it myself. A friend from Baasten gave me some Nantucket Blend Coffee, I may have put a few extra scoops in. I don't know but it melted the spoon and I had to much today but no Dunkin Donuts Damn It and I had to drive past it on the way to U.P.S. today.
Nucky, here is your lesson for today. Please read this -

Caffeine Can Cause Hallucinations

I'm giving you an out here for your behavior. I would suggest you take it and run with it. Also, NOTHING but a little prayer might help you too.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:43 AM
Sage

Fw, you were NOTHING but good compared to the other two, but a little prayer probably wouldn't hurt you either.

So today is Tuesday, October 16th. I've got a busy day ahead but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a nap in this afternoon since I had a not so good night's sleep. I had all kinds of crazy dreams. Gee, I wonder why? I was going to blame it on the pizza, but now I wonder if it's my inability to handle NOTHING before bedtime.

Anyway, have a good one everyone. I'll be checking in. After all, somebody has to monitor this thread. It may as well be the Den Mother since the Kommander seems to have devolved into shenanigans.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Got some pizzas at Walmart tonight for later use. Probably for when I am reading the NOTHING thread at some later date.

Very excited by something I saw on the last episode of The Last Ship. I have loved that series since it started. Have found it extremely interesting. Take a look at Sunday 10/14/2018's episode of The Last Ship.
Tal, you are probably the only one who did NOTHING wrong (besides me, of course). If I were you, I would probably skip last night's antics on this thread though. There is NOTHING you need to see there, believe me. Have a good day!
Old 10-16-2018, 06:01 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
Nucky, here is your lesson for today. Please read this -

Caffeine Can Cause Hallucinations

I'm giving you an out here for your behavior. I would suggest you take it and run with it. Also, NOTHING but a little prayer might help you too.
Hail Mary full of Nothing where can I get another coffee? I really went over the line yesterday gotta chill out today, I'm on my third big Villages Cup of Coffee Already. Gotta go and do NOTHING. Doctor appointments today. Bummer.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:04 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Fw, you were NOTHING but good compared to the other two, but a little prayer probably wouldn't hurt you either.

So today is Tuesday, October 16th. I've got a busy day ahead but hopefully I'll be able to squeeze a nap in this afternoon since I had a not so good night's sleep. I had all kinds of crazy dreams. Gee, I wonder why? I was going to blame it on the pizza, but now I wonder if it's my inability to handle NOTHING before bedtime.

Anyway, have a good one everyone. I'll be checking in. After all, somebody has to monitor this thread. It may as well be the Den Mother since the Kommander seems to have devolved into shenanigans.
NOTHING is Just For Fun and shenanigans are fun so I don't see a problem. Sorry you didn't sleep well but I'm pretty sure it's the pizza, I lied about the calories.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:13 AM
fw102807

Quote:
Hail Mary full of Nothing where can I get another coffee? I really went over the line yesterday gotta chill out today, I'm on my third big Villages Cup of Coffee Already. Gotta go and do NOTHING. Doctor appointments today. Bummer.
Blasphemous! Off with his head!
Tell the doctor you need your brain tweaked but if he suggests a lobotomy run... I'm NOTHING but going for retail therapy today with my bff.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
Blasphemous! Off with his head!
Tell the doctor you need your brain tweaked but if he suggests a lobotomy run... I'm NOTHING but going for retail therapy today with my bff.
I already had me one of them there Lobobamany's. Why do you think I'm hanging with yous other NOTHINGS? I thought this was a Lobobamany support group!
Old 10-16-2018, 06:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
Good grief! I hope they don't check your blood pressure. NOTHING but good luck with that after all that coffee.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:20 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
NOTHING is Just For Fun and shenanigans are fun so I don't see a problem. Sorry you didn't sleep well but I'm pretty sure it's the pizza, I lied about the calories.
I think you're NOTHING but right - about all of this.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:22 AM
fw102807

Quote:
I already had me one of them there Lobobamany's. Why do you think I'm hanging with yous other NOTHINGS? I thought this was a Lobobamany support group!
Sometimes NOTHING sort of looks like it. It's an honest mistake.
Old 10-16-2018, 06:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,290 Times in 2,040 Posts

Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2U [Official Music Video] - YouTube

This is probably on NOTHING somewhere or other. But if is not, it is NOW.

Excited that Ant-Man and the Wasp comes out today on Blu-Ray and via DVD as I often visit with a few of its stars on Facebook about stuff. NOTHING all that important. I can get kind of LOST in her eyes and smile though.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-16-2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old 10-16-2018, 09:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,382 Times in 2,250 Posts

Quote:
I was sure you had NOTHING but a Lobsterotomy.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 10-16-2018, 09:18 AM
Sage

Quote:
You and delicate in one sentence just doesn't seem to go together.......NOTHING but just sayin'.

Everything was going very nicely with this post until the ROTFL at the end. You just had to ruin it, didn't you?

Here's something for you to reflect on from Mother Teresa -

"We need to be able to pray. We need prayer just like we need air. Without prayer, we can do NOTHING."

Now say 2 Our Father's and 3 Hail Mary's.........lol
What did you actually think the odds of me repenting were? I'm guessing they were something less than zero..

Old 10-16-2018, 09:46 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
What did you actually think the odds of me repenting were? I'm guessing they were something less than zero..
I'm at bible study and I'm NOTHING but praying for you right now on my break. I think you need it!
Old 10-16-2018, 09:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
I'm at bible study and I'm NOTHING but praying for you right now on my break. I think you need it!
You should pray that I commit no further NOTHING Violations.. lol

Last edited by Kenswing; 10-16-2018 at 10:08 AM.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.