The Thread About NOTHING

The Thread About NOTHING

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 08-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I really wish I was one of those people that just loved to exercise but I have to NOTHING but force myself to do it. I have tried everything Zumba, Curves, Jazzercise, etc but I have the heart of a couch potato. I just want to sit with a book.
Your body is a mechanical device, much like a car. The more miles you put on it the sooner it will wear out. I'm saving my miles for NOTHING but retirement.. lol

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!

Old 08-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
K, did you come home, log in here, and NOTHING but fall asleep? Hope you're feeling better.....
It was NOTHING but pouring rain so I escaped to sit it out in my truck for awhile and logged in with my phone. I hate posting with my phone. I'm home now. Gonna order pizza for dinner..

Last edited by Kenswing; 08-02-2018 at 06:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2018, 07:04 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
It was NOTHING but pouring rain so I escaped to sit it out in my truck for awhile and logged in with my phone. I hate posting with my phone. I'm home now. Gonna order pizza for dinner..
I'm home now too. Hubby is at the Phillies game probably hoping it doesn't get rained out - not looking too promising out there.

I don't like posting with my phone either but since I was just babysitting at the store today I had time to check in. Well, babysitting and trying out the seat lift chairs with the "kids" in the store - that's NOTHING but anyone under 40 for me. We have these great new models that put you in different zones - TV viewing, sleep mode, and my favorite the Zero Gravity mode with an extra stretch that cracks your back. K, you probably could have used that today.
Old 08-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by fw102807 View Post
I really wish I was one of those people that just loved to exercise but I have to NOTHING but force myself to do it. I have tried everything Zumba, Curves, Jazzercise, etc but I have the heart of a couch potato. I just want to sit with a book.
I can't say I'm really much of a couch potato, but I'll admit I've never sat so much since I started on NOTHING. It's a terrible addiction. I decided I have to do something about that when I get to TV - I'm going to buy a stand-up desk.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:11 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
I'm home now too. Hubby is at the Phillies game probably hoping it doesn't get rained out - not looking too promising out there.

I don't like posting with my phone either but since I was just babysitting at the store today I had time to check in. Well, babysitting and trying out the seat lift chairs with the "kids" in the store - that's NOTHING but anyone under 40 for me. We have these great new models that put you in different zones - TV viewing, sleep mode, and my favorite the Zero Gravity mode with an extra stretch that cracks your back. K, you probably could have used that today.
Maybe when we all get to TV your hubby and I could go to some Rays games..

NOTHING doing getting me anywhere near one of those zero gravity contraptions..

Old 08-02-2018, 08:23 PM
Sage

Pain is the enemy, the Big Beautiful Pool is the answer to half of my pain. Sometimes it is hard to think of finishing out my time like this. I’m going to beat this if it’s the last thing I do. I’m tired of all the medicine. For today it is the answer but not for ever.

Can pain make you forget to put NOTHING in your post? At least I’d have a reason! I’m about due for a real screw up. It’s been a while.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
Maybe when we all get to TV your hubby and I could go to some Rays games..

NOTHING doing getting me anywhere near one of those zero gravity contraptions..
He'll go anywhere as long as you're paying - lol. Seriously, I'm sure he would enjoy that. He's easy to be with and likes doing all kinds of things. He's not one to sit home and do NOTHING.

Btw, they are not contraptions! They're seat lift chairs - You know, like old people buy because they have a hard time getting up?!? Believe me, if you sat in the one called "the cloud" and reclined to your ZG zone, you would be out in 2 seconds.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:37 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Pain is the enemy, the Big Beautiful Pool is the answer to half of my pain. Sometimes it is hard to think of finishing out my time like this. I’m going to beat this if it’s the last thing I do. I’m tired of all the medicine. For today it is the answer but not for ever.

Can pain make you forget to put NOTHING in your post? At least I’d have a reason! I’m about due for a real screw up. It’s been a while.
I think pool exercise is great! My husband and I did the water aerobics class with Larry at the Savannah pool some years back. I never knew you could sweat in the water - what a work-out!

Stop being negative, and even if you do screw up as you put it, what does it mean anyway - NOTHING! You will still be loved by your NOTHING family and that's all that matters.

I don't know what all you are up against, but I know you're going to make it, Nucky. You've got such a good start and the determination to get to the end point......remember, one day at a time. And most importantly, from what I understand you have a wonderful wife who loves you and supports you. And then there's us - Team NOTHING rooting for you all the way.
Old 08-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Sage

I can't believe I can hardly keep my eyes open and I still have to clean up the kitchen from dinner.

Where's the NOTHING maid when you need her? Oh that's right, that's me.......
Old 08-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Sage

Okay, so it looks like fw nodded off earlier than usual tonight and the 2 of you are too busy to play NOTHING. Since I have no other distractions around here to keep me awake tonight, I guess I'll just go to bed early too.

Tags
thread, matters, post, requirement